1) Ken Whisenhunt
2) Jim Caldwell
3) Mike Pettine
4) Joe Philbin
5) Gus Bradley
1) Whisenhunt took a team in 2013 that was 7 and 9 and managed to go 2 and 14 the following year. He has a head coaching record of 48 and 67. The Titans week in and week out like the worst coached team in the NFL. His team has shown zero improvement since he took over. They look so bad every week.
2) Jim Caldwell is just not good. IN college at Wake Forrest he had a 26 and 63 head coaching record. In the NFL he has a 37 and 30 record, but that is with inheriting Manning in his first year as a head coach and going 14 and 2 in 2009. I think he gets fired after the Lions under perform all year.
3) Mike Pettine although he has not coached a ton of games he boasts a 7 and 9 record. The thing that gets you fired though is trotting out a 35 year old journeymen qb when your first round qb with a much higher upside does not start the game after leading the team to a win. You don't last long in the NFL as a coach playing middling talent that keeps your franchise in limbo.
4) Joe Philbin. He actually had done an ok job in Miami with a 24 and 26 record as he helped develop Tannehill a college WR who became his starting QB. However, he seems to struggle to lead and his team has looked shaky to start the year after going all in with some big signings. He may not make the year.
5) Gus Bradley inherited an awful situation, but he has amassed a 8 and 27 record as a head coach. If the team does not show any improvement this year he jumps up this list to number 2.