Without reading anyone else's response...
1. I'll be much more likely to see sequels than remakes, MCU notwithstanding. I'll wait for DVD/streaming to see most reboots.
2. Are there types that you won't see? I'll see the Disney stuff when it comes out on Disney+. No desire whatsoever to see the live action remakes in theater, although I'll assume Lion King 3D or IMAX could be good.
3. I'll see sequels if I really liked the others. Toy story for example.
4. We've only seen the MCU, toy story 4, and the star wars movies in theater.
5. I'm not going to the theater to see a movie that's already been out on DVD.
6. Maybe, for the companies making the movies if they see less profit opportunity. For consumers, no.