League has a great concept and rarely has Openings
Roster Limits & Weekly Line ups
• League will consist of 16 Teams w/ 4 Divisions.
• Teams will have 40 man rosters w/ a 6 man practice squad.
*Lineups may be submitted or changed up to a player’s game time without penalty.
*A full line up is required every week.
11 Offense: (1 QB, 3 WR, 1 RB, 1 TE, 1 PK, 3 Flex (2 W/R, 1 W/T), & 1 KR*
Note (Teams are only allowed to Start a Max of 5 WRs)
11 IDPS: (3 DE, 3 LB, 2 CB, 2 S, 1 DL/LB) so you can go 4 - 3 - 4 or 3 - 4 - 4
* Rule about KR: the player that is designated your KR only receives points for Punt & Kick off Return yd & TDs, no other stat will be awarded to this player. Managers must notify the commit as to which player will be their KR (I have to manually change their position to KR for you).
**All players are eligable for Special Team TDs; just not the yardage (only your KR will be awarded the yardage).
Our Fiscal Year begins July 10th, Commissioner is going to need about 3 weeks to recalculate the Salaries
1.04, 1.10 and 1.15 rookie
• The Salary Cap of $150 Mil, will be set to ‘HARD’; this mean that you can never go over the Cap. Salary will control both the Auction Draft and Blind Bidding. (I highly suggest that managers leave some Cap Space for Blind Bidding during the season).
• The Salary Cap will Increase by $2 Mil for 2009, $3 each year after Beginning in 2018.
• A Players’ Min Salary is $500K, Minimal will Increase by $50K every 2 years.
• Any Trade that makes you go over the Cap will be invalid. (You will need to clear Cap room in order to for the Trade to Process).
• Any Blind Bid that makes you go over the Cap will be invalid.
• Whenever a Player is Placed on IR, you will pay 25% of that Player’s Current Salary.
• Whenever a Rookie is Demoted to your Taxi Squad, you will pay 25% of that Player’s Current Salary.
If Interested Contact email@example.com