Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

tdmills

Members
  • Content Count

    2,500
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

124 Excellent

About tdmills

  • Rank
    Footballguy

Recent Profile Visitors

8,461 profile views
  1. Cleveland was trying to trade up for Mitch. After the Bears picked him, none of the other teams had phone calls of teams wanting to move up. Draw your own conclusions from that, but Chicago moved up for a reason.
  2. You're counting preseason games that don't count. Relax. Chicago went into full safe mode trying to protect Trubisky's shoulder for the playoffs at the end of last season. They'll be fine.
  3. First 2 years in the NFL: Duke = 177 att 737 yards 4.16 ypc 1 TD, 114 rec 1,048 yards 9.19 ypr 2 TD Cohen = 186 att 814 yards 4.4 ypc 5 TD, 124 rec 1,078 yards 8.7 ypr 6 TD
  4. I'll take 1% of the blame for this thread blowing up. The other 99% can go to thin skin and egos.
  5. Guice on Melvin's level is such a joke. Melvin was the RB3 in PPG prior to his injury last season....ahead of Kamara. But now he's equal to a player who fell to the end of the 2nd round in the NFL Draft, tore his ACL, zero NFL carries, had other knee complications in the offseason, and now is listed behind a 34 year old RB in the depth chart?
  6. That's with record breaking pace for carries by a QB. He won't keep that up and stay upright.
  7. If you make any conclusions about a RB after only 23 carries, you're doing it wrong.
  8. I'm still looking for a high stakes league: uses MFL, dynasty, not IDP, not auction/salary cap
  9. 12 team devy dynasty league PPR Team A received: Tarik Cohen, Calvin Ridley, 2020 1st round devy Team B received: Antonio Brown, TY Hilton
  10. I'd be interested in one of these too. I don't play keeper or IDP though.
  11. 12 team PPR Team A got: Mack, D. Freeman, Fuller, McLaurin Team B got: Diggs, Cohen, Dexter Williams Team C got: David Montgomery, Watkins, Rivers(non-superflex) Team D got: Todd Gurley, Malcom Brown, Josh Rosen
  12. I brought up Anthony Miller simply because a team trades up for a player during day 2 of a draft....doesn't equal showering them with tons of touches. Yes, Miller had a shoulder...but he mainly played through it. I'm a Bears fan as well. But mentioning a 7th round pick RB or Mike Davis as threats to Cohen is ridiculous. As much as everyone wants to crown David Montgomery, he WAS a 3rd round pick. Teams passed on him multiple times and 3 teams decided to draft another RB instead. He's not a sure thing or a prime time RB prospect. Jordan Howard had 270 touches in 2018....I don't see Montgomery getting all of those and still leaving plenty of room for an RB1 last year in Cohen.
  13. Chicago moved up to draft Anthony Miller the year before and gave him 54 targets, which was 5th on the team.
  14. Tarik Cohen is the best weapon Chicago has on offense. Montgomery is a 3rd round pick and a rookie....they didn't bring in Le'Veon Bell or Saquon Barkley here. Montgomery HELPS keep Cohen's role large in this offense because I think he's very overrated by the community right now. If you're a OC or HC, are you really throwing the football to Montgomery, Davis, or Kerrith flipping White over Cohen? Nope Davis eats into Montgomery's touches more than Cohen's.
  15. "Jones has always looked good without pads and no one trying to tackle him´╗┐" Maybe if you phrased it in the NFL only....but you didn't. The goal in here should be to find the correct answer, not fight/debate to be right.