I was on the Miller thread and a few of us got into a discussion regarding the rookie WR's--Sutton, Gallup, Miller, Washington, and Trequan Smith. I thought it would be fruitful to discuss them in terms of where we rank them in redraft and dynasty:
1) Sutton- I think he's a household name in 2019 and will be starting opposite Sanders.
2) Gallup- I don't like his talent as much as Sutton, but he's in the best opportunity of all the rookies.
3) Trequan Smith- I'm a bit more bullish on him than others--I love the talent and he's really impressed Peyton and the rest of the coaching staff.
4) Miller- love the talent and that Chicago O should take a big step forward in 19.
5) Washington- love the talent, but hate the situation. I'm not sure why some other WR starved teams didn't grab this kid in the draft. If AB or JuJu get hurt, he would step in and have a meaningful role.
1) Gallup- OPPORTUNITY
2) Smith- I think he will earn Brees' trust and put together a nice season. Granted, his second half will probably look much different than the first portion.
3) Miller- I'm not sold on Trubisky and the Bear O--can this offense really sustain good production from AROB, Burton, Cohen, Howard, and Miller? I just don't see it.
4) Sutton- Unless DT or Manny go down with an injury, it will be hard for Sutton to relevant this year. I do think they will try and create mismatches in the redone, but he's not a viable fantasy option until next year.
5) Washington- again, I love the talent, but the situation calls for limited targets in a prolific offense, which boasts arguably the best RB/WR duo in football.