Tool

Members
  • Content count

    3,418
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

643 Excellent

About Tool

  • Rank
    Footballguy
  1. ... sounds like a love story. Can't wait to see how this progresses on social media.
  2. Also careers can be very short. To get to the NFL, most, (not all) are singularly focused on football and not thinking about what they're going to do when they're done.
  3. Quoted as saying "end is coming sooner rather than later". If you had asked me 6 months ago I would have said decent chance at 3 more seasons. Now I'd say 67% chance this is his last season, 30% he plays 2 more and 3% at 3 more. I feel sometimes the decision to retire comes quickly and it may have happened for Tom. We'll see.
  4. Mushrooms. Could've happened to anyone.
  5. Who asked you?
  6. Which team do you root for?
  7. # 1 rule of fight club is don’t talk about fight club
  8. The PEDs would have helped more.
  9. Some of his songs are kind of sappy but I think he's pretty talented and really don't mind him.
  10. someone drafted at end of 2nd round can’t be one of biggest draft mistakes ever. Those guys bust all the time.
  11. Someone should smoke a cigar. That would be epic.
  12. I don’t think he has a ton left. Combine that with him not accepting that doesn’t make a great combination.
  13. I’m starting to think this is a class project or something. Am I close?
  14. I think ya all are being catfished