I am in a league where high score each week gets $10 and 1st and 2nd place at the end get some money as well.
I need help with the waiver wire, as a team just dropped Evan Engram to pick up Kyle Rudolph (????).
QB: Alex Smith, Deshaun Watson, Patrick Mahomes
RB: Alvin Kamara, Melvin Gordon, Lamar Miller, Peyton Barber
WR: Tyreek Hill, JuJu, TY Hilton, Julian Edelman, DeSean Jackson
TE: Jordan Reed, George Kittle
There are several players on the waiver wire I'd love to have, but I think I like the players on my team more.
RB: Bilal Powell, Ekeler, Lindsay
WR: Tyler Lockett, Brandon Marshall, Enunwa, Geronimo Allison, Keelan Cole
TE: Evan Engram
As you can see, I am playing with amateurs and my team is stacked (imo). I need help finding the highest ceiling players off the waiver wire. My thoughts are:
1. Peyton Barber is a possible drop for Ekeler, being that I have Melvin Gordon. Otherwise, I think Barber has a higher ceiling/more trade value than those on the WW.
2. The player I am least certain about is DeSean Jackson. Sure, he had a huge week, and finally has a competent QB. But with Baldwin likely out for a while/never back to 100%, do Lockett or Brandon Marshall give more value?
3. Enunwa is the #1 WR in NYJ, but they played an awful defense and Darnold is far from proven.
4. Geronimo Allison.....can the Packers sustain three fantasy WRs? Does Geronimo have the ability to be the next big WR?
5. The position I am most worried about is QB. That's why I picked up Mahomes this week. I'm afraid Watson is a dud, but of course I'm holding onto him. Alex Smith is my safe floor. Mahomes is a potential stud.
6. How can I leave Engram on the WW? Feels like a sin...