What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RETURNING THE RAIDERS TO GLORY (2 Viewers)

The veteran workhorse ploughs over from 1 yard out for the SCORE, his THIRD TOUCHDOWN of the day! He just ran over Bengal CB HANKS!54-29 OAKLAND!

OAKLAND pounding it now, EDGE straight up the middle for a first, the huge SILVER and BLACK line blasting huge holes for him.

RANDALL MAGNUM kneels!And is named MVP for his 23-39, 382 yards and 3 TDs performance.EDGE had a good shot at the MVP for his 3 TD performance too.

So the wildcard OAKLAND RAIDERS, playing with a bunch of over-the-hill veterans in their last campaign, go into CINCINNATI's place and show them how it's done.Next up - it's the DIVISION CHAMPION SAN DIEGO CHARGERS!Featuring the two best players in the game.... 99 ranked RANDALL MAGNUM vs 99 ranked LT2!

Another satisfied customer! :thumbup:
Funny. :confused: I just think you are wasting board space with what seems to be your only true passion in life.

It's a ####### video game, and no one in here gives a royal ####### #### what happens.

Go exercise or something. ####, play poker online like the rest of us......

But for Christ sake, why pollute this board with all of these pages of one line descriptions of computer gaming?????

####, play poker online like the rest of us......
Like the rest of you what? Losers?"Wooo woooo! Look at me! I play poker online and pretend I'm like the other losers on TV! I get my self esteem from pretending I am a card shark! Hey let me tell you guys about my 'bad beat'"!

Any dummy can get pocket aces. It takes a true sportsman to scout talent and put people in the position to win like Portis does.

I, for one, salute him. :thumbup:

Funny. I just think you are wasting board space with what seems to be your only true passion in life.It's a ####### video game, and no one in here gives a royal ####### #### what happens.Go exercise or something. ####, play poker online like the rest of us......But for Christ sake, why pollute this board with all of these pages of one line descriptions of computer gaming?????
Bengals fan :brush:

Last edited by a moderator:
####, play poker online like the rest of us......
Like the rest of you what? Losers?"Wooo woooo! Look at me! I play poker online and pretend I'm like the other losers on TV! I get my self esteem from pretending I am a card shark! Hey let me tell you guys about my 'bad beat'"!

Any dummy can get pocket aces. It takes a true sportsman to scout talent and put people in the position to win like Portis does.

I, for one, salute him. :thumbup:
Find me in any bad beat thread on this board Magnum PI......You are ####### pathetic and happy that someone recognizes you on this board and includes you in a ####### video game....

By the way, have you ever kissed a girl?

Funny. 

I just think you are wasting board space with what seems to be your only true passion in life.

It's a ####### video game, and no one in here gives a royal ####### #### what happens.

But for Christ sake, why pollute this board with all of these pages of one line descriptions of computer gaming?????
Uh, no.

I welcome hecklers on this thread, and the more moronic, drunk, ignorant and illiterate the better. :thumbup:
I prefer the term witness rather than heckler. For that I mean, I will be willing to testlfy when you are found guilty of dismembering people and hiding them in your basement while playing video games and reporting them in a 60+ page thread.

I admit I'm a geek and have consistently followed this thread. I find it an interesting, fun, and harmless diversion from life's responsibilities--no more and no less. Oh, and when do I get to be on the team?

I prefer the term witness rather than heckler. For that I mean, I will be willing to testlfy when you are found guilty of dismembering people and hiding them in your basement while playing video games and reporting them in a 60+ page thread.
I think you'll find I reside in a chateau, rather than a basement.

Scouting the CHARGERS:The Chargers offense is predicated on LADAINIAN TOMLINSON, an incredible 99-ranked HB, while DAVID BOSTON is still there as their #1 WR, ranked 91. At QB DREW BREES has departed and has been replaced by DOUGLAS, who was last seen with the SKINS in our SUPER BOWL matchup several years back. Defensively MARCELLUS WILEY (90) and 2 90+ DTs (JAMAL WILLIAMS and DOUGLAS) form a strong defensive line, while the LB corps features 94-ranked MLB DONNIE EDWARDS and 90 ranked BEN LEBER. The secondary features QUENTIN JAMMER (92) and CB#25 (90) - SAMMY DAVIS. The Chargers have 2 90+ ranked safeties, FS MIDDLETON (90) and SS#46 (TERRANCE KIEL), ranked 93.

Young SNOW MONKEY will be delighted to hear that in his first year as a starter he is elected to the PRO BOWL on the back of 57 pancakes and 7 sacks allowed.
:football: dammit...I gave up 7 sacks though...still need more work....

off to the gym coach

why do people wanna try and spoil our fun???he must be jealous about the whole cardinal dynasty..It should be required reading for all potential raiders

Funny. 

I just think you are wasting board space with what seems to be your only true passion in life.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Young SNOW MONKEY will be delighted to hear that in his first year as a starter he is elected to the PRO BOWL on the back of 57 pancakes and 7 sacks allowed.
Other PRO BOWLERS:

RANDALL MAGNUM (natch), B.J. ASKEW (his fourth straight), both JERRY PORTER and DARRELL JACKSON, TEYO JOHNSON, MIKE WILLIAMS, MAD COW, ROD COLEMAN.
What? I got snubbed again! :angry: :hot: :wall: :censored:
and Im not taking you to hawaii... :P

I noticed no mention of me in the season wrap-up. Furthermore, I wasn't listed in the starting lineup. What happened? Injury? Demotion? Hanging out with Janikowski too much?

Other PRO BOWLERS:

RANDALL MAGNUM (natch), B.J. ASKEW (his fourth straight), both JERRY PORTER and DARRELL JACKSON, TEYO JOHNSON, MIKE WILLIAMS, MAD COW, ROD COLEMAN.
and Im not taking you to hawaii... :P
You might as well get on the plane and go to Hawaii early, since you've been benched for the playoffs ... :clyde:

I noticed no mention of me in the season wrap-up. Furthermore, I wasn't listed in the starting lineup. What happened? Injury? Demotion? Hanging out with Janikowski too much?
You had a very solid regular season as a starter and your rankings will improve for next season. However for the playoffs, I had to go with veteran experience and go for 97-ranked NAPOLEON HARRIS over 83-ranked you. But after this season HARRIS will be gone and you'll have the job all to yourself.

Other PRO BOWLERS:

WOOT! Mad Cow rolls. How many sacks, Portis?

Users who are viewing this thread