What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RETURNING THE RAIDERS TO GLORY (1 Viewer)

Some good news on our player's characteristics. QB MAGNUM RANDALL has a real GUN of an arm, with THROWING POWER 93. Meanwhile OLB OUTSIDE CONTAIN is exceptionally fast with SPEED 88.

These two should be fine players!
*Tearing the mic away from Paul Tagiabulatiuslie*Thanks I just want thank the Raidahs for picking me and I just can’t wait to get to camp and meet my new team mates. I will try any way I can to make the team win even if it means clipping the toenails on the OL.

Special thanks to Coach Wateva. My LB coach at Penn State that taught me to read.

GOOD NIGHT CLEVLAND, YOU´VE BEEN GREAT

*storms off stage*
[American Patriot]BUH

Just great, another foreigner who is snatching the well paid job of a hard working, qualified, proud american worker.

What is wrong with Randall Godfrey? He was busting his ### off to get food on the table for his family and this is how this organisaton is saying thanks, by shiping his well paid job overseas? :thumbdown:

This is a sad day for America and not what our founding fathers would have wanted.

It is time to stop this insanity, bring back Randall Godfrey

[/American Patriot]

Some good news on our player's characteristics. QB MAGNUM RANDALL has a real GUN of an arm, with THROWING POWER 93. Meanwhile OLB OUTSIDE CONTAIN is exceptionally fast with SPEED 88.

These two should be fine players!
*Tearing the mic away from Paul Tagiabulatiuslie*Thanks I just want thank the Raidahs for picking me and I just can’t wait to get to camp and meet my new team mates. I will try any way I can to make the team win even if it means clipping the toenails on the OL.

Special thanks to Coach Wateva. My LB coach at Penn State that taught me to read.

GOOD NIGHT CLEVLAND, YOU´VE BEEN GREAT

*storms off stage*
[American Patriot]BUH

Just great, another foreigner who is snatching the well paid job of a hard working, qualified, proud american worker.

What is wrong with Randall Godfrey? He was busting his ### off to get food on the table for his family and this is how this organisaton is saying thanks, by shiping his well paid job overseas? :thumbdown:

This is a sad day for America and not what our founding fathers would have wanted.

It is time to stop this insanity, bring back Randall Godfrey

[/American Patriot]
I've got an assault rifle and a membership in Oprahs book club. That should make me as american as pickled herring......DOH!

JANIKOWSKI slots him a 50 yard FG and the RAIDERS lead 10-0.TUI's not pretty, but he's effective. He's scrambling a lot, and while he sometimes gets nailed, he also gets some nice gains too. His arm is relatively weak but he's got good awareness which means he usually hits the open guy.
I thought that was supposed to be SeabassNBrewski

A reminder of the Raiders starters:QB MARQUES TUIASOSOPO (82)HB CHARLIE GARNER (88)FB ZACK CROCKETT (80)WR JERRY PORTER (90)WR DARRELL JACKSON (88)TE DOUG JOLLEY (83)LT BARRY SIMS (89)LG FRANK MIDDLETON (87)C KEVIN MAWAE (94)RG MO COLLINS (87)RT LINCOLN KENNEDY (94)DE KENYON COLEMAN (73)DE SAM WILLIAMS (76)DT ROD COLEMAN (89)DT DANA STUBBLEFIELD (85)OLB NAPOLEON HARRIS (89)MLB RANDALL GODFREY (91)OLB ERIC BARTON (89)CB CHARLES WOODSON (94)CB PHILLIP BUCHANON (86)FS RONNIE BRADFORD (81)SS DERRICK GIBSON (82)

RAIDERS at the BILLS! An icy cold day in Buffalo as both teams vie for the right to go to the SUPER BOWL!Raiders will get the ball first!

DENNIS NORTHCUTT 60 yard TD RETURN!!The speedster scoots all the way for a TD!The RAIDERS now lead 21-0 IN BUFFALO!

An incredible 15 yard run by TUI with comedy scenes as he BARRELS into CB NATE CLEMENTS and leaves him INJURED! TAKE THAT!

TUI at the half is 10-13 for 198 yards and 2 TDs with 6-47 rushing thrown in too! While D-JAX is 5-137!RAIDERS look set to go ALL THE WAY TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!

DERRICK GIBSON hurt on the BILLS' opening drive of the second half. He's replaced by hard-hitting CB CHRIS CASH.

CHARLES WOODSON is hurt tackling TRAVIS HENRY on the BILLS next drive, the RAIDERS' DBs are dropping like flies!

What a great experience for young RANDALL MAGNUM, watching TUI's leadership and professionalism through this Superbowl drive! I'm sure this will pay dividends in later years.

To be honest, I'm a little surprised that the Raiders have managed to get to the SUPER BOWL in the second season of the franchise. I had always targetted next year - when RANDALL MAGNUM is unleashed! - as the breakthrough year, but across the board the team is very powerful and TUI has proved a revelation.

Users who are viewing this thread