What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official MIA-TEN Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Horses Mouth

Footballguy
well, i'll try and post as much as i can but due to a wife who is ill and a 6 month old little boy, I may be limited. Hopefully some of the other MIA/TEN fans will be able to chime in and report to you guys as much as possible. :football: :thumbup:

Who scores a touchdown for the Dolphins?I think Chambers plays well for the Dolphins today. They will not be able to run vs. Tenn. and to move the ball, it has to be done in the air.Who scores for Tenn? I think they get a minimum of 2 field goals. This is the kind of game where McNair will run one in.

I'm thinking something like Titans 34 -- Dolphins 13I think Chris Brown gets 90-125 rushing and 2 TDs (or 1 and Smith gets 1).I also think he has 5-6 receptions.I think McNair has two passing TDs -- 1 to Mason and 1 to Bennett or Kinney.I think the Titans wear out the middle of the field passing and predict that Madison/Surtain have at least 2-3 defensive holding penalties.Mark Hentrich down for 2 FGs / UNLESS Titans are way ahead then the let Elling kick the xp and FGs.Don't think MIA will do much on the ground but will likely get their TD in the air to Chambers or McMichael. Somehow, I'm thinking TE.I look for Titans D to have a couple sacks and a couple of INTs.

I'm thinking something like Titans 34 -- Dolphins 13I think Chris Brown gets 90-125 rushing and 2 TDs (or 1 and Smith gets 1).I also think he has 5-6 receptions.I think McNair has two passing TDs -- 1 to Mason and 1 to Bennett or Kinney.I think the Titans wear out the middle of the field passing and predict that Madison/Surtain have at least 2-3 defensive holding penalties.Mark Hentrich down for 2 FGs / UNLESS Titans are way ahead then the let Elling kick the xp and FGs.Don't think MIA will do much on the ground but will likely get their TD in the air to Chambers or McMichael. Somehow, I'm thinking TE.I look for Titans D to have a couple sacks and a couple of INTs.
Wow,I think you're underestimating the Dolphins defense. You're going to be a little surprised this game. I'm not saying Tenn. can't win, but it won't be as easy as that.I say the over/ under for fantasy points in standard scoring for Chris Brown is: 12

We'll see. Lots of injuries and lack of pre-season on that MIA Def.I see Brown's yards coming in the 2nd half when the Titans are running out the clock. One leads to the other.

Perfect game would be: 1) Chris Brown(my opponents player) gets knocked out early from running too upright. :yes: 2) Antwan comes in and gets 100 yds and 2TD's, I'm all over the wire :thumbup: 3)Lamar Gordon has a firm grasp on the fish O after studying the playbook all night and tears it up. :D 4) Titans win in a shootout 37-34, Miami takes their permenent place for 2004 in the AFC East basement. :hophead:

Anyone in Miami? I'm assuming the weather is pretty bad. :football:
I'm in Fort Lauderdale, about a 40 min drive to Pro Player. It's one of the nicest and sunniest days right now - beautiful day for football :yes:

What's the weather looking like there? Still pretty calm or are the hurricane conditions starting to show?
Hurricane Ivan isn't expected to hit Florida until like Monday or Tuesday at the earliest...

Thanks locals for the first-person reports!!I'll be listening via NFL Field Pass, but I'll also be hanging on your every post. Still p i s s e d about not being able to watch the game, but between FBG and internet radio I guess I'll survive!

WCOFF is going to be drafting during the game.

Guess I'll have to get cell phone updates from someone :ph34r:

Would it be a bad idea to start Mason and Chambers as my 2 wr's? I also have Lloyd and Rod. Im stuck .
[sneaky WDIS post]I would defintely start chambers, mason and smith over lloyd. chambers and mason slightly over rod. good luck.[/sneaky WDIS post]

40 minutes guys!!In various leagues, I pretty much have the whole Titan team.McNair - checkBrown - MULTIPLE checksMason - checkBennett - checkCalico - not playing, but checkTenn D - checkI also have Chambers and L. Gordon in a few leagues.Note I'm not starting more than two Titans in any one league.Let's Get It On!

I'd have to bet that all eyes will be on C.Brown in this game. Any homers, updates would be much appreciated. :thumbup:

1st update.Tennis was just pulled.Greg Gumble broke in and threw it to Miami.You'll love this --> Dan Dierdorf is doing the...play by play. First time since 1985. Thank God for Titans Radio.

My nerves can't take this. Listening to the Tennessee play by play and "watching" NFL Gamecenter. This blows. I'm writing a letter to the the NFL Sunday Ticket folks and Direct TV. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread