What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you NEED Monday Night? (1 Viewer)

mlwinokur

Footballguy
League 1I need fewer than 29 combined points from Ahman Green and Stephen Davis.League 2I need Steve Smith to score at least 23 points.

I need Smoo to make his weekly trek to the Shark Pool and explain why threads like these make no sense. Other than that, I need at least fifty points combined out of Ahman and Steve Smith.

I need to have Javon Walker and John Kasay not score a total of 22 points or more. I am the high scorer and I dont want to come out on the losing end of this one since points were left on the bench. Frustrating I tell you.Go Packers... but not Walker or Kasay. :wall:

I need Smoo to make his weekly trek to the Shark Pool and explain why threads like these make no sense.
Tell him it's simple:It doesn't hurt to ask the fantasy football gods for a little help.

I'm leading, 68 to 64. Pathetic on both sides but I'm lucky to be ahead as my opponent had Culpepper. Trent Green sucked for me, so no help there. Tmr. night I have Nick Barnett and he has Stephen Davis. :football:

I need 41 total yards or a TD from Ahman Green.This is in my first ever auction league, where I blew my entire cap before I knew what I was doing. At least my starting lineup is good though.

I need 105 yards Rushing and 2 TD's from Stephen davis Monday night just to win by 1 point. Im down by 25 points right now. :wall: :yucky:

The bottom line is, I need Delhome to be big and Stephen Davis to be small, and for the Carolina D not to blow up. 2 games in doubt, I'd sign for 1-1 right now.

I need nothing as I have sured up a week 1 win (58.8 - 49). I do however have S.Smith playing in the game. Would like to see him get limited action as I like the law of averages for the rest of the season if he does little. ;)

I need nothing as I have sured up a week 1 win (58.8 - 49). I do however have S.Smith playing in the game. Would like to see him get limited action as I like the law of averages for the rest of the season if he does little. ;)
I take it that the wink means you're kidding...I hope you're kidding because otherwise you're just nuts!!!

One leageu, I need for steve smith to not fumble the ball 20 times and have 0 yards receiving (and hope that Alexander is okay).Another league, I need S Smith and Green to score 5 more points than Javon Walker.Third league, I need to live down losing to a guppy in an 8 team league (with 4 guppies) after starting the team of Hasselbeck, Coles, Lloyd, J Lewis, McAllister, R Moss, Josh Brown, and Miami.Last league, I need A Green and S Smith to score about 50 more points than Longwell/Green Bay (Q, Priest, and that TD vulture Bettis killed me).

Last edited by a moderator:
I take it that the wink means you're kidding...I hope you're kidding because otherwise you're just nuts!!!
Nope, very serious. The man will put up numbers this year, that much I know. I would just rather they come in a week when I "need" them more.

Two leagues (one with two head-to head matchups, the other with one). I need Brett Favre to score at least 24 points to win the two matchups in one league, but fewer than 53 to win in the other league (I'm facing Favre in the other league). Also, I hope Steve Smith catches a bad case of pre-game hemorrhoids... the fewer points he scores the better...

#1=Victory, with the Packer D to go#2=Loss#3=Kasay vs Sharper* (3pt lead) #4=Less than 48 points out of A Green#5=14pt lead with Ferguson* vs. Favre*Me

I need nothing as I have sured up a week 1 win (58.8 - 49).  I do however have S.Smith playing in the game.  Would like to see him get limited action as I like the law of averages for the rest of the season if he does little. ;)
Nope, very serious. The man will put up numbers this year, that much I know. I would just rather they come in a week when I "need" them more.
Does anyone else agree with jurb26's logic? :unsure:

I need nothing as I have sured up a week 1 win (58.8 - 49).  I do however have S.Smith playing in the game.  Would like to see him get limited action as I like the law of averages for the rest of the season if he does little. ;)
Does anyone else agree with jurb26's logic? :unsure:
The same logic that tells me that CMart will not finish the season with 3136 yds rushing this season. Or do you think that after his week one performance this is now a realistic goal?

I need 1 reception for 30 yards from steve smith. or 4 receptions for zero yards, or 2 receptions for 20 yards. I think you get the point. :)

I need Delhomme to get me 33.30 points in my money league (20 passing yards/point, 6 points per TD).So...Delhomme...That's:426 passing yards and 2TDsor306 passing yards and 3TDsor186 passing yards and 4TDsWe'll see... :thumbdown:

Lotsa Steve Smith folks here. I'm also one of 'em. Ahem, if I could have your attention please.Steve Smith, wide receiver for the Carolina Pathers, Superbowl veteran, secondary smasher and all around good guy, I need you to score 2 touchdowns and amass a grand total of 75 receiving yards this Monday Night. Do this and I will be eternally grateful. Do this and you will restore my faith, my hope and my vision to three-peat as league champion. In our 10 year history, its never been done. You could be the genesis of that mission. The strength behind my receiving corps. The leader, inspiring those around him ...Now, my secret Ninja :ph34r: Go forth with your mission of hope.

A solid day from Delhomme (somewhere @ 20 cmp., 250, 2 TDs) and less than 100 yards receiving from Muhammad.

I need 3 more points from Ahman Green than Nick Barnett. Was holding a heathly lead going into Sunday night. :Shakesfist: Damn you, Priest Holmes!!

In one league i need 18 combined points (stnd scoring 10 yds per point rush/rec; 20 yds per point passing; 3 points for td thrown ,all other td's 6) between delhomme and green - i left 11 points on the bench in the other league i need green to outperform smith by no less than 2 negative points ( I have a three point lead)

300 yds from Favre & 2 TDs over 9yds each.Yikes!Other Leagues, I confident I've got more than enough going into tonight's action.

Apparently my pet needs dental care!!!!

I guess it's off to the Vet tonight!

Your pet needs dental care – regular, professional care from your veterinarian, as well as care at home from you. The American Veterinary Dental Society recommends that pet owners follow three basic steps:

Step 1

Take your pet to the veterinarian for a dental exam. Don’t wait for his annual checkup if you suspect a problem.

Step 2

Begin a dental care regimen at home. Your veterinarian can suggest steps that may include brushing your pet’s teeth. One of the most convenient and effective ways to combat oral disease is feeding specially formulated foods proven effective in combating plaque and tartar buildup. The Seal of Acceptance from the Veterinary Oral Health Council, an organization initiated by the American Veterinary Dental Society to guide consumers, appears on products that meet defined standards for plaque and tartar control in dogs and cats. For further information on the VOHC or their product standards, visit www.vohc.org.

Step 3

Schedule regular veterinary checkups. These are essential in helping your veterinarian monitor the progress of your pet’s dental health routine. Atleast an annual visit is very important.
Linky

I need A. Green and Steve Smith to both get arrested on the way to the stadium. The only chance I have is if both of them never make it to the game. I'm up by 12 pts so all they need is 130 combined yards and I lose - I expect them to have that by the end of the 1st quarter. :cry: Willie

Main League - I need Ahman to score less than seven points."Fun/Work" League - I need Favre to score less than 10 points.So I basically need Carolina to completely shut down GB.

We have decimal scoring. I need for the league to adjust the official yardage on one of my players, since I have 149.2 and the ******* I'm against got 149.3. :hot:

After starting the wrong QB (McCown put up the big goose egg - over Garcia (21), and Palmer (24)), I need Steve Smith to bail me out with at least 9 points for the win! I'm down 82-90 right now. My opponent is done... :popcorn:

I need Jerismoo to descend upon this thread with great vengeance and furious anger.I also need scorchy to redecorate my basement.

Ahman Green and Steven Davis need to have quiet nights. I think we will get a very emotional game from the Cats D but Davis could be huge.

I am up by 20 my oppt has (A Green) what do you guys think my chance to win?RB/WR 1 PT per 10 yd6 PT per TD2 PT per 2-pt conversion

I need for Steve Score 2 more points than Javon Walker in one league (for the weekly high score bonus :) )and for Smith and Bubba Franks to maintain a 30 pt lead over Delhomme in another. Good start in any case...

League 1, up 125.92-73.86 I've got S.Smith, he's got A.Green, J.Walker, and LongwellLeague 2, up 143-78, he's got S.Smith and LongwellLeague 3, up 108-99, he's got LongwellLeague 4, Tied 74-74, I've got Carolina Def, he's got G.B. Def. (Should have played Tenn def! grrr...)League 5, down 107-111, I've got DelHomme and Caro DefYes I am a huge Packer fan and want the win tonight. I do however need them to score TD's, not field goals and somehow Caro def score 1 more point than the Packers (but the Pack still wins the game)....I'd say league 1, 2, and 5 look very good to be wins.League 3 and 4 are toss ups.

People - when are you going to realize that nobody really cares about the well being of the results of your fantasy team? You're the only one getting satisfaction from these posts - and you're probably not even getting that. I just don't see the reason behind posting such a useless thread. This has nothing to do with the good of others. It does not help other people with valuable information or does it provide a decent topic to discuss. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this way. We ban other league related material to the Assistant forum, why don't we ban useless thread garbage like this to that forum also? :thumbdown: :soap:

Botrytis, Bunch Rot, Noble Rot and Wine Ah, Botrytis, or 'Bunch Rot', that fungus which can both destroy a crop and bring it to glorious fruition. On its darker side, botrytis is grey rot, attacking vineyards that are in damp climates, spreading through entire bunches of grapes with ease. When botrytis is handled properly, it creates the noble rot wines such as Sauternes and Tokaji - deliciouly smooth and sweet. The story is that in 1650, a priest was making wine when an attack of the Turks delayed the harvest. When they realized fungus had grown on some of the grapes, they kept those separate, wondering how they would taste. They were quite pleased with the results! The Germans were next to follow, and then the French, where Sauternes became world famous for its delicious wines. Chateau d'Yquem is the best known creator of French Sauternes. The best grapes to create noble rot wines from include Riesling, Gewurztraminer, Semillon, Sauvignon Blanc and Chenin Blanc. Grapes must be harvested carefully, for the proper amount of fungal growth must be present on each bunch. Often harvests are done in several sweeps, picking out the correct grapes on each pass. During pressings, it is actually the later pressings that give the best wine, because of the chemicals and sugars involved

I need a lover that won't drive me crazy. Some girl to thrill me and then go away. I need a lover that won't drive me crazy. Some girl that knows the meaning of:"Hey hit the highway."

The good news is I had Priest Holmes, the bad news is my opponent has Quentin Griffin.I am down 2 going into tonight and I need te combination of Favre, Steve Smith, and Dan Morgan to outscore John Kasay and Darren Sharper by 2.5 points or more. Thankfully, my opponent got -2 from Trent Green (ints=-2, tds = 6, bonus pts over 250).

1. Local League - already won, thanks to plugging I Bruce in for F Taylor at the last minute.2. Zealots League - I need Ahman, Delhomme, & Longwell to outscore his IDPs Fields & Morgan by more than 23 points.

Users who are viewing this thread