What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Beautiful Women (3 Viewers)

OK, please help. I am on a webpage, like Stuff, or Hot babes FBGs will Like; I see a picture that is just quality work that I would like to post, how do I do it? The picture obviously has a url, but it ends in html, not gif and thus the IMG key does not allow me to post it. Do I need to save the picture into another format first? How do I do that? I am running Windows ME. Please be simple, as I am a computer dummy. Thank you in advance.
In IE, right-click the image, go to properties, then highlight and copy the image url

schmuddel13.gif

Thanks for the Veronica Zemanova pic, Cactus. Is everyone telling me that girls like Milano, Spears, Bell and Klum are hotter than her???? :X I MUST BE CRAZY!!!! :wacko:

Thanks for the Veronica Zemanova pic, Cactus. Is everyone telling me that girls like Milano, Spears, Bell and Klum are hotter than her???? :hot:
Yes, no, no, and no.

Thanks for the Veronica Zemanova pic, Cactus.  Is everyone telling me that girls like Milano, Spears, Bell  and Klum are hotter than her???? :thumbup: I MUST BE CRAZY!!!! :wacko:
Gotta admit, Zemanova won my vote in Hooters IIBut I watch The Man Show for this woman.Juggy Vanessa

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's more my speedDammit. Can't get the picture in. How do you do that?I guess the link will have to do.[Moderator comment: That was just wrong !!!!!!! Be warned. Never push the mods !!!!]

yo dude that was pretty sick, but there can be many more sick pictures found on funnyjunk.com...they got some huge people

GB The Man Show!

GB Joanna the Juggy! (edited to add picture specific link, but on the page above, it is the thumbnail right in the center of the nine!)

You can keep voting on PHOTOS of Maxim's girls next door, I will take the juggie VIDEO auditions any day!

link

has brooke burke been given mention yet? if not, brooke burke, all time best hooters, pooper, lips, legs, etc. she is a a modern day venus with arms.

has brooke burke been given mention yet? if not, brooke burke, all time best hooters, pooper, lips, legs, etc. she is a a modern day venus with arms.
You gotta supply pics then bro.

Come on rookie, you have to post a LINK.

Users who are viewing this thread