What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Beautiful Women (1 Viewer)

Has this thread lost "it"?? :(

Doesn't seem to get the attention it deserves. :yes:
What are you talking about. About 8 replies today already.And don't forget to post a LINKwhen you reply!!!

I MUST share my favorite website with my FBG bretheren, but dare not post the link. The site address is a compound word followed by the ubiquitous .com. The compound word is a combination of three words with no spaces. The three magic words may be derived from these clues:1. What does the signal light at a four way stop do (NOT blink)?2. "Open ---- eyes, you stupid ref!".3 Medieval torture device which stretched it's victims, or device to align 15 balls in a game of pool.enjoy...

I MUST share my favorite website with my FBG bretheren, but dare not post the link. The site address is a compound word followed by the ubiquitous .com. The compound word is a combination of three words with no spaces. The three magic words may be derived from these clues:1. What does the signal light at a four way stop do (NOT blink)?2. "Open ---- eyes, you stupid ref!".3 Medieval torture device which stretched it's victims, or device to align 15 balls in a game of pool.enjoy...
Winner: thinly-veiled link contest 2003

Cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. What does the signal light at a four way stop do (NOT blink)?2. "Open ---- eyes, you stupid ref!".3 Medieval torture device which stretched it's victims, or device to align 15 balls in a game of pool.enjoy...
Along the same lines as this site - there is another you might want to check on.1. when checking out the links in this thread - you might ---- them from 1-10. 2. The first two letters of a folder you would find in Windows where your documents are stored by default.3. Medieval torture device which stretched it's victims, or device to align 15 balls in a game of pool.Followed by .com of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
1.  What does the signal light at a four way stop do (NOT blink)?2.  "Open ---- eyes, you stupid ref!".3  Medieval torture device which stretched it's victims, or device to align 15 balls in a game of pool.enjoy...
Along the same lines as this site - there is another you might want to check on.1. when checking out the links in this thread - you might ---- them from 1-10. 2. The first two letters of a folder you would find in Windows where your documents are stored by default.3. Medieval torture device which stretched it's victims, or device to align 15 balls in a game of pool.Followed by .com of course.
I got this one!I got this one!I got this one!first read too! :(

1.  What does the signal light at a four way stop do (NOT blink)?2.  "Open ---- eyes, you stupid ref!".3  Medieval torture device which stretched it's victims, or device to align 15 balls in a game of pool.enjoy...
They also have links to other sites if I remember correctly.I haven't been to that site in a long time.I might need to go check it out. :(

Along the same lines as this site - there is another you might want to check on.1. when checking out the links in this thread - you might ---- them from 1-10.

2. The first two letters of a folder you would find in Windows where your documents are stored by default.

3. Medieval torture device which stretched it's victims, or device to align 15 balls in a game of pool.

Followed by .com of course

Little help with #1 please, I tried one word that fits in there and it rhymes with know but it didn't work. Does the word rhyme with knew?? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread