What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Denver Broncos at Cincinnati Bengals (1 Viewer)

What did Rueben say when the players introduced themselves?Something O-line, but I missed the rest.

I'm pretty sure Chad tripped before the ball got there on that bomb, but he's got the skills to sometimes still come down with it.

Shut down corner, yeah right. Same thing he used to do in Washington, it will be more the same if they don't give him help.

It looked like Bailey fell right after Johnson pushed off.. I can't tell if Chad made him fall or if Champ was trying to get a call. Or maybe he just slipped.. looked wierd.

Hmmmmmm...Looks like Bailey was burnt on that play anyway. He fell to save face. :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an FYI for those hoping for a Bengals' upset, I have the Broncos and Titans in my league and since Week 1, I have only picked the victorious defense once. This week I started the Broncos. If the Bengals spring the upset, you'll know why.

Seems like the pace of this game is fast and the Bengals seem to be letting it all out...anyone else feel the same way? If so, we could have a shootout here!

Seems like the pace of this game is fast and the Bengals seem to be letting it all out...anyone else feel the same way? If so, we could have a shootout here!
:thumbup: and I have a feeling Bailey is rattled

Every year I screw up once in the season and sit a stud...the result is a blow-up game. Last season I sat a dinged up Priest for one game. The year before I sat LT2 for a game. Guess who I sat this week in two leagues? Should have known better with all of the hype on Champ shuttin' down you-know-who this week... :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :bag:

Every year I screw up once in the season and sit a stud...the result is a blow-up game. Last season I sat a dinged up Priest for one game. The year before I sat LT2 for a game. Guess who I sat this week in two leagues? Should have known better with all of the hype on Champ shuttin' down you-know-who this week... :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :bag:
:wall: I sat CJ in my other league too :wall:Should have known he would have a good game

Would have been better for Rudi if they would have gone for it on 4th and 1 with the O-Line out there.

I hope so, I have Chad, Plummer and Elam in this game in my $$$ league. :)

Users who are viewing this thread