What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W8 - NY Giants V Minnesota (1 Viewer)

Anything come of the report that Cully was late reporting due to family issues? Since there are no other posts, I'm assuming all is fine and he is starting. Anyone?

Is it a fumble if the throw is behind the line of scrimmage, or if the throw is behind the point from where the QB throws the ball?They were saying lie of scrimmage on TV, but I always thought it was lateral or behind the yard where the QB was...

Is it a fumble if the throw is behind the line of scrimmage, or if the throw is behind the point from where the QB throws the ball?They were saying lie of scrimmage on TV, but I always thought it was lateral or behind the yard where the QB was...
It only matters if the ball went forward or backwards in relation to the sidelines.

Lateral that he should of caught, then he stood around while Giants picked up the fumble.
his initial reaction was incomplete, as was most people's.. and when he realized it was a fumble, he actually recovered to make the tackle.

Lateral that he should of caught, then he stood around while Giants picked up the fumble.
his initial reaction was incomplete, as was most people's.. and when he realized it was a fumble, he actually recovered to make the tackle.
But even on an incomplete pass that is so close, you go get the ball. You don't stop.

Lookie there...Tiki at the goal line and he scores!! Imagine that Tommy....now please don't ever ever ever put Dayne in ever again.

But even on an incomplete pass that is so close, you go get the ball. You don't stop.
sure, in hindsight it seems so obvious... not exactly an every day play, you live and learn with those kinds of plays. Sure its in the rule book but until it happens sometimes your initial reaction won't act accordingly.

That fumble was credited to C-Pep as of now.Did Moore get hurt or just pulled after that play?
MOP just started a thread in the forum saying how Moore goofed on the play and got planted on the bench.Anyone watching the game think its for the rest of the game? rest of the year?Ugh... I kept Moore in over Fred and may live to regret this!Update: I just saw on nfl.com that moore got another carry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lookie there...Tiki at the goal line and he scores!! Imagine that Tommy....now please don't ever ever ever put Dayne in ever again.
Dayne - INACTIVE
He has been all year, that's why I don't understand Coughlin putting him in on 3rd and short and goal line situations.... ;)

Is Toomer playing regularly?
As far as I can tell, yes. He looks pretty good.tiki looking incredible. Steal of the 2004 FF draft - in my league he has outscored Holmes and is the #1 RB. :eek: Trade went down in my league today - LT2 and Plummer for Tiki and Warner. Whoda thunk that two months ago???Moss was in and out. One of Culpep's incomplete passes to Wiggins looks like it was headed for Moss but Wiggins leaped up and tipped it.Moore is back in.

17-0 Giants right now...Tiki has 2 TDs. (sure glad I am not going against him this week!)
:headbang: :clap: :headbang: Now if he can catch a few passes i'll be stylin'! Hopefully LT can have his typically huge day against the Raiders and i'll make it into 1st place :) (and I have droughns at my flex spot for good measure.....)

wtf?WTF are Moss's "25-35" plays???? :boxing: :thumbdown:
he HAS played and is back in now. Announcers just said he has played 4 of 16 so far.DEEP pass to Moss incomplete.

Healthy Moss stays in for sure.
I agree, especially down 17-nil.Giants looking good. Enjoy the bench this year Eli.Morton, I have you on my team for XPs and short FGs only. Thanks for the -2 points old man.

Users who are viewing this thread