What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TO taunts Ray Lewis (1 Viewer)

4thAndForever

Footballguy
Anyone else see this? I hate both of these guys, so I hope something devastating happens to them at some point during the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't do this much any more but :eek: at T.O. on that TD.You may not like him, but that was a gutsy move. Still a lot of football to play.J

4th and 28:

I hate both of these guys, so I hope something devastating happens to them
making fun of is one thing... wishing for something "devestaing" to happen to anyone is another.

I don't do this much any more but :eek: at T.O. on that TD.You may not like him, but that was a gutsy move. Still a lot of football to play.J
Gutsy, or stupid - I'm not sure which.I'm just glad Baltimore scored so quickly - now they'll both have to take the field again with plenty of time left on the clock.

4th and 28:

I hate both of these guys, so I hope something devastating happens to them
making fun of is one thing... wishing for something "devestaing" to happen to anyone is another.
I don't really mean that; losing Owens would be a tragic loss to my fantasy team.

Stuff like that is why I cancelled my NFL ticket last year. I have told the NFL by mail that I cancelled my ticket and I have also stopped buying NFL merchandise. I am still watching though and I still love football. I still play FF. Mark my words 10 years from now the NFL will be what the NBA is now. A joke. I hate writing this and it really bothers me to see something I love so much going down the ####ter.

Stuff like that is why I cancelled my NFL ticket last year. I have told the NFL by mail that I cancelled my ticket and I have also stopped buying NFL merchandise. I am still watching though and I still love football. I still play FF. Mark my words 10 years from now the NFL will be what the NBA is now. A joke. I hate writing this and it really bothers me to see something I love so much going down the ####ter.
We'll be fine pro. This has been going on forever.J

It was just a touchdown dance.

Loved the dance and made me smile. TO is officially my favorite player in the NFL after that dance alone.The confidence. No fear. And you gotta remember at least when TO did the dance he scored, when Lewis does it.... he tackles a guy.Lewis is a bum.

I don't do this much any more but  :eek:   at T.O. on that TD.You may not like him, but that was a gutsy move. Still a lot of football to play.J
It just gets to be to many "its just a"its just a hold outits jusy a drug dealits just an assaultits just a rapeits just a holdoutits just a TD danceI am being its just a to death.Joe say we will be fine and this has been going on forever. I disagree.These things have not been going on forever. I have been watching NFL for 28 years and it is not heading in a good direction. Anyway I feel like an old guy moaning now.You have all heard of the proverbial camel with the last straw on his back. My back is bending and the straws are coming faster then they ever have in the past. Joe I also disagree with you saying it will be fine. I think your wrong.This is exactly what happened to the NBA.I use the NBA a lot because I think they are a good example of how to really screw things up.

I don't do this much any more but  :eek:   at T.O. on that TD.You may not like him, but that was a gutsy move. Still a lot of football to play.J
It just gets to be to many "its just a"its just a hold outits jusy a drug dealits just an assaultits just a rapeits just a holdoutits just a TD danceI am being its just a to death.Joe say we will be fine and this has been going on forever. I disagree.These things have not been going on forever. I have been watching NFL for 28 years and it is not heading in a good direction. Anyway I feel like an old guy moaning now.You have all heard of the proverbial camel with the last straw on his back. My back is bending and the straws are coming faster then they ever have in the past. Joe I also disagree with you saying it will be fine. I think your wrong.This is exactly what happened to the NBA.I use the NBA a lot because I think they are a good example of how to really screw things up.
There's a pretty big difference between a felony and a brief on-field celebration. Showmanship is nothing new.

:violin: Break out the cane gramps.

:violin: Break out the cane gramps.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: wow is this guy a parody poster or something?

must be a ravens fan hahaha

Anyway I feel like an old guy moaning now.
You really do sound like an old man whining. You've gotta loosen up a bit, Brother... it's just T.O. doing his part to make sure the viewing public gets its money worth and that's not always such a bad thing....that Ray-Lew imitation was priceless. Love him or hate him you've got to admit that T.O. is the all time king of endzone celebrations.

Im not a ravens fan. I understand I sound old. Im just ticked. The way this is going is like saying goodbye to an old friend. I am feeling the pain of seeing something I love so much slip on by. Its not even the EZ celebrations that really bother me. I think its the selfishness. The look at me me me me me syndrome.Football is a team sport. I will admit I liked the Rams gathering around the ball like a campfire after a TD. I even thought the leapfrog thing was funny. The diff was it was a team celebration. Not some one saying ME me me me meme me. TO should play tennis or some other individual sport if thats what he wants. What about the OL? any credit for them. Not as far as TO is concerned.I will say I dont think R Lewis should even be playing as he is prob a accessory to murder. Not only is he playing he was a SB MVP.NiceThere was a book out years ago called pros and cons. Interesting read.

It was a TD dance lighten up :rolleyes: Do you remember the Icky Shuffle?? The NFL wasn't doomed because of that now was it?

:rolleyes: You guys take this #### far too seriously. It's a game. They put it on TV, its entertainment. If T.O. wants to make it a little more entertaining, he has absolutely earned the right by completely dominating the game. No harm no foul - and for crap's sake, this is Ray Lewis we are talking about here - far from a model citizen himself, I am not all that concerned about hurting his pride.You people are ridiculous...

Im not a ravens fan. I understand I sound old. Im just ticked. The way this is going is like saying goodbye to an old friend. I am feeling the pain of seeing something I love so much slip on by. Its not even the EZ celebrations that really bother me. I think its the selfishness. The look at me me me me me syndrome.Football is a team sport. I will admit I liked the Rams gathering around the ball like a campfire after a TD. I even thought the leapfrog thing was funny. The diff was it was a team celebration. Not some one saying ME me me me meme me. TO should play tennis or some other individual sport if thats what he wants. What about the OL? any credit for them. Not as far as TO is concerned.I will say I dont think R Lewis should even be playing as he is prob a accessory to murder. Not only is he playing he was a SB MVP.NiceThere was a book out years ago called pros and cons. Interesting read.
Team celebrations are illegal in the NFL. TO can't freaking tie his shoe anymore without whiny tools complaining. Let's not forget, TO was mimicking RLew's celebration - one he does after he makes a tackle, not score at touchdown.A Philly reporter told TO during his press conference that RLewis called him a coward. Big man Ray....you had your chance on the field, you go into your locker room (after losing) and call TO a coward??? Ummmmm, Ray....you lost and it was TO's TD that beat you!

We'll be fine pro. This has been going on forever.J
Agreed.Remember when the NFL became the "no fun league" b/c they stopped those stuiid team celebarations after every TD?Is TO's in your face stuff any different than the Ickey shuffle?He deosn't act like that after every catch - only when he makes a big catch.What I can't stand is the guys celebrarting like they just won the Super Bowl when they catch a first down catch in the second quarter.

Joe say we will be fine and this has been going on forever. I disagree.These things have not been going on forever. I have been watching NFL for 28 years and it is not heading in a good direction. Anyway I feel like an old guy moaning now.
I think that says it all.(in best Dana Carvey voice): In my day. back in the early 80s, when a player scored a touchdown, he simply turned and handed the ball to the referee as if it was an everyday occurrence - he then celebrated by doing a belly flop dance on the endzone line, heading to the sideline where his line of cocaine was greeting him, and after the game was freeed form team meetings whereupon he would head down to his old 'hood and buy several pounds of marijuana to transport to his dealer friends. That's the way it was and we liked it - no, we LOVED it!

Joe say we will be fine and this has been going on forever. I disagree.These things have not been going on forever. I have been watching NFL for 28 years and it is not heading in a good direction. Anyway I feel like an old guy moaning now.
I think that says it all.(in best Dana Carvey voice): In my day. back in the early 80s, when a player scored a touchdown, he simply turned and handed the ball to the referee as if it was an everyday occurrence - he then celebrated by doing a belly flop dance on the endzone line, heading to the sideline where his line of cocaine was greeting him, and after the game was freeed form team meetings whereupon he would head down to his old 'hood and buy several pounds of marijuana to transport to his dealer friends. That's the way it was and we liked it - no, we LOVED it!
OuchThat hurt but point takenI am turning into my father :wall: :wall: :cry: :cry: I feel like I have been ##### slapped.

T.O. :headbang: His celebrations alone are worth the price of admission
Agreed:TOs Sharpie, Ray Lewis Mock Dance, Throwing the Football at the TO has BO sign, Ripping down the "It takes one to know one sign", Joe Horns Cell Phone, Chad Johnson's pulling the sign out of the snow etc are all worth the price of admission.

Like it or not, that's why Tags and Co. run such a tight ship. Killed the sharpie. Canned the cellphone. Take your helmet off on the field, you get a penalty. Do a drug deal, even before you signed a contract, you're going to get slapped. Method to their "madness".

T.O. :headbang: His celebrations alone are worth the price of admission
Agreed:TOs Sharpie, Ray Lewis Mock Dance, Throwing the Football at the TO has BO sign, Ripping down the "It takes one to know one sign", Joe Horns Cell Phone, Chad Johnson's pulling the sign out of the snow etc are all worth the price of admission.
Don't forget the "I am the greatest" pose on the Dallas starThat one is the best alltime

Not sure if youre trying to be snide or not. Pick whichever answer applies. If you're not, I know how I can make it "bigger". Thanks. :thumbup: If you are, I'll rephrase: Any chance we can get bigger AND higher res on that? :rolleyes:

Loved the dance and made me smile. TO is officially my favorite player in the NFL after that dance alone.The confidence. No fear. And you gotta remember at least when TO did the dance he scored, when Lewis does it.... he tackles a guy.Lewis is a bum.
I liked it, too...And I already liked TO a lot...

you realize that team celebrations are illegal, right?

That dance was just flawless. As an Eagles hater, that was just awesome. Big props to TO this week, even if I'm not a fan.

Users who are viewing this thread