What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W8 - San Francisco V Chicago (1 Viewer)

Forget Rattay, it's Dorsey starting and Rattay backing him up per CBS. I'd research that more because I don't trust them. DORSEY VS KRENSEL :popcorn: We're only missing McGahee and Crybaby in the backfields

####I bet the 49ers and the under...Krenzel throwing a 49 yard TD bomb isn't exactly what I was looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, here we go: Down by 7 points, only have Barlow left.Sigh.Come on, BARLOW!
I need a mere 3 points from Barlow and I'm worried...that's just sad. Please Barlow...I benched the mighty C. Brown for you. Have a heart! :suds: to you Lord Husker

"The window of opportunity was open for Quinn, but it slammed on his finger."An eagle on your first golf swing.. would be a hole-in-one, Joe..

[berrian Dynasty Owner]Can someone describe the play for those of us who don't have cable TV?
He just outright beat the DB (forgot who it was) and Krenzel laid it in there perfectly.Looked like Berrian was his first read though for what it's worth.

[berrian Dynasty Owner]Can someone describe the play for those of us who don't have cable TV?
Krenzel threw the ball really far, and Bernard Berrian caught it in stride at about the 10 yard line and strolled into the endzone after the CB fell down.

Thomas Jones questionable return with a mild foot sprain.Are you kidding me? I need two points out of Jones to win tonight. 2 points.Killing me...And now the Atrain is blowing up...

Nice to see the guy that should be running the ball.....running the ball.

Nice to see the guy that should be running the ball.....running the ball.
I'm not trying to be a jerk, but Thomas Jones has played really well this year considering the complete and utter lack of talent that surrounds him. I don't think you can really knock the guy or say he's not worthy of playing time.

Uh oh. Foot sprain by Jones. Return questionable.
:wall: You have got to be kidding me!!! I went with Jones over McGahee today because of this matchup.Down by 9 points, with T. Jones and D. Brien left.... and I could have already won if I started McGahee... :wall:

:wall: I have T Jones and need him for the win but as long as A-Train keeps rolling like he is we wont see T Jones tonite!!!! :wall: *UCK :wall: :shock: :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man...you've gotta be kidding me. Is SF going to have to give up on the run again? Against the Bears??Thank God for the INT! Anyone expect this much action from this game? :rotflmao: :popcorn:

guys, seeing A-Train have a great night reminds of a couple of years ago when i won my $$ league with a combo of Faulk, CuMar and Thomas as a week 8 pickup after James Allen choked. Here's to memories :guinesstoast:

i'm so disgusted right now...needed a big day out of TJ and this is what i get..1 yard...

Anyone know who had the one catch for SF. The announcers said it was Barlow, but NFL says it was T. Jackson.

This might go down as perhaps the worst nationally televised game in some time.How did the schedule makers come up with this one - not like either team was that good last year.

Users who are viewing this thread