What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W9 - Kansas City V Tampa Bay (1 Viewer)

I'm really hoping for a final score of 80-79.I have 4 players going in this one...3 of which are Bucs... :bag:

I'm really hoping for a final score of 80-79.I have 4 players going in this one...3 of which are Bucs... :bag:
I have Pittman and Griese. I started Griese over Pennington. So far, so good.

81 yards ALREADY with 3 mins left in the 1st quarter. Damn, the one day i didnt start him (due to his lackluster performance last week)

3-13-KC30 (4:21) T.Green pass to E.Kennison to TB 11 for 59 yards (D.Smith). FUMBLES (D.Smith), RECOVERED by TB-B.Kelly at TB -3. B.Kelly to TB 29 for 32 yards (J.Morton).

3-13-KC30 (4:21) T.Green pass to E.Kennison to TB 11 for 59 yards (D.Smith). FUMBLES (D.Smith), RECOVERED by TB-B.Kelly at TB -3. B.Kelly to TB 29 for 32 yards (J.Morton).
The dry description doesn't quite do it justice. It looked like a sure TD but Smith didn't give up and showed amazing makeup speed to catch up to Eddie and tomahawk the ball out of there. It rolled into the end zone and Kelly picked it up. I thought it would be a mistake to try to run it out but Kelly flahsed some nice moves and ran it back about 30 yards. BTW, this game features a penalty on practically every play.

Yeah I think there were 6 penalties for 50 yards on that drive that ended with Kennison's fumble, 3 for each team.

I don't think I've seen JJ yet. Oh, and Priest scored. Bucs can't stop KC's offense. Gonzo made a nice catch. Morton's having a good game.

Anyone know if Jurevicious is playing?
Are you actually playing JJ? If so your halfway to a loss....he hasnt been on the field much.....
Forced to play Jurevicious in a 3 WR league due to heavy byes, and they said he was going to start against a very porous D. I was just asking a question, no need to be a jerkoff, love these arrogant asses. :thumbdown:edited--should have seen his member number, explains a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't throw endzone. :hot: Come on man...And did I mention what's up with Priest? His last carry was the TD. No sign of an ankle tweek. A breather perhaps? But in the redzone? :confused:

Strange. The announcers mentioned Johnson was in but didn't say why. Griese had thrown 3 straight incompletions and punted. Hall put KC into good position with a good return. Johnson got 1 carry for 0 yards and then Green missed him badly on a 3d down play forcing a FG.

is anyone watching this? where the hell is the priest?
H ewas just getting a blow...they did this with DB cept this week its LJ in the gameDOnt be worried .....he only missed oen series to get a rest...happens every week.

Nothing's been mentioned about Priest. I'm guessing it was a predetermined "Priest will be resting during series #X" type of thing.edit: arrowhead is on itAnd Griese showing the "nimble" feet, lol. :D

WOW! The flea flicker by the Bucs, and Michael Clayton with an unbelievable diving catch.edit: oops I hope the Chiefs don't challenge

We are making Greise to CLayton look like Bob to Mark instead of Brian to Michaelwe may hve the worst corners in football...on any levelBut here comes a challenge CLayton may have trapped it

WOW! The flea flicker by the Bucs, and Michael Clayton with an unbelievable diving catch.edit: oops I hope the Chiefs don't challenge
:wall: they will...great attempt though. :wall:

Now there was also defensive holding on that play. Can the Bucs go back and accept that penalty when this catch is overturned?

can someone describe the play to me... i'm not watching and cbs just isn't updating

can someone describe the play to me... i'm not watching and cbs just isn't updating
flea-flicker, clayton was basically triple-covered and still came down with it...but the ball bounced off the ground. still a great try though.and there is a JJ sighting.

DAMN!!!!!! We get the challenge but give them a 1st........KC should be burying this team
:no: What have you seen that makes you think the Chiefs should be "burying" the Bucs...the Bucs have gone up and down the field as well. :confused:

Well, Bucs ran the flea flicker, Clayton got behind the coverage, laid out for the catch but on replay it showed that the ball hit the ground and he trapped it.Jurevicius sighting, catches a short one for first down.Galloway sighting, lets another long pass go through his hands. Does he know how to catch? He let a touchdown pass go through his hands when he got injured in week one.

Gunther had better bang soem heads @ halftime....penalties and big plays..not a good combo....and i really mean bang some heads...piss some guys off to go play some ball on D

DAMN!!!!!! We get the challenge but give them a 1st........KC should be burying this team
:no: What have you seen that makes you think the Chiefs should be "burying" the Bucs...the Bucs have gone up and down the field as well. :confused:
KC is the better team....player for player...they just arent playing like they can.BTW your a smart-### arent ya sir?

KC is the better team....player for player...they just arent playing like they can.
oh ok...you're not biased though. :mellow:

Nice catch by...Joey Galloway?! Bucs inside the 5. Will they keep throwing the ball?
Obviously my Galloway insult worked. That was a nice grab.And Dilger left uncovered out wide on the goalline. TD Bucs.

The Bucs continue moving the ball with no problem on the Chiefs D. Great catch by Galloway, if the Bucs D forces some stops in the second half the Chiefs are in trouble. A TD to close out the half would be huge right here.

Nice catch by...Joey Galloway?! Bucs inside the 5. Will they keep throwing the ball?
Who cares!! If they run it, I have Pittman. If they pass it, I have Griese!Yay!! This is making up for me having R. Moss, DJax, and Thomas Jones all out.Hope it continues. :thumbup:

just traded for Gonzo to pair him up with Green for me..loving that last play. Sure with Pittman would have had that 2nd red zone try, but Ken Dilger was left alone like a nerd at the prom

Users who are viewing this thread