What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Vikings @ Colts MNF Thread (1 Viewer)

If Wayne outstats Harrison AGAIN tonight, I'm going to go postal. I'm playing against Wayne. And Pollard. And Vandy. :shock: But I've got Harrison and Wiggins. Up by 13 in 1 pt per 25 yds league. LET'S GO!

Smith and Bennett were in on the first play. What the hell is Tice doing calling a timeout accept that your punting the ball on this drive:fro:

LOL @ 28 yard loss :rotflmao:
That was hilarious, I'm rolling on the floor, I'm laughing so hard. ha ha ha he he !! That was the so so funny. Ha ha ha, wow I just cannot believe how funny that was !!:middlefingersalute::horns:

Edge is still on this team? Wow.Edit: Now let him get the TD, you Manning loving ######

Last edited:
hmm..1-10-IND 49 (12:48) E.James left end ran ob at MIN 42 for 9 yards (D.Thomas).2-1-MIN 42 (12:21) E.James up the middle to MIN 27 for 15 yards (C.Chavous, A.Winfield).1-10-MIN 27 (11:39) E.James up the middle to MIN 19 for 8 yards (K.Newman).2-2-MIN 19 (11:03) E.James right end to MIN 14 for 5 yards (K.Newman, A.Winfield).Glad I'm not playing against him. :brush:

Thanks Mr. Dungy for deciding to use Edgerrin James this week. He almost has half as many carries as last week. :excited: Signed,Edge owner :bag:

LOL @ 28 yard loss :rotflmao:
That was hilarious, I'm rolling on the floor, I'm laughing so hard. ha ha ha he he !! That was the so so funny. Ha ha ha, wow I just cannot believe how funny that was !!:middlefingersalute::horns:
Come on it was kind of funny.Enjoy the game :lol:

If Wayne outstats Harrison AGAIN tonight, I'm going to go postal. I'm playing against Wayne. And Pollard. And Vandy. :shock: But I've got Harrison and Wiggins. Up by 13 in 1 pt per 25 yds league. LET'S GO!
:wall:

28 yard loss?  What happened?  Can't watch the game as my wife is watching something else.
Wimp
Hey she is pregnant and had an amnio today, I would like to see you take the remote from her. She will be going to bed at halftime, I can watch it then. Edit to add anyone mind telling me how they managed to lose 28 yards??

Last edited by a moderator:
Update:Bennett 12 YPC averageSmith 5 YPC averageAdvantage after one carry: Bennett. :brush:

Looks like I survive the first ######## Colt onslaught and they still go for it on 4th and 1. ####### ######## !

Manning is a freakin machine. I'm gonna guess he goes postal if Dungy doesn't find him a D by the end of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread