What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W13 - Tennessee V Indianapolis (1 Viewer)

Well so far its pollard and stokely...kinda want pollard and wayne after last weeks big let down for us wayne pollard owners lol

Now for some Manning to Wayne for a TD and Manning to Pollard for mega yards ( I get 2pts 10yds for TEs )

Onside kick recovered by Tenn. Looks like they are playing to keep it away from Manning. Good idea.

wait harrison with 2 quick one's GB Manning going to his comfort when down.
uh not again...got left out last week when i started Wayne and Pollard...got 3pts... :( Need big games this week from them.under review?

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like its a wayne stokley daymarvin gets left out today.
2nd-7, 50 P. Manning passed to M. Harrison down the middle for 12 yard gain 1st-10, TEN38 P. Manning passed to M. Harrison to the right for 11 yard gain 1st-10, TEN27 E. James rushed up the middle for 3 yard gain 2nd-7, TEN24 P. Manning passed to M. Harrison to the right for 24 yard touchdown:lol:

looks like its a wayne stokley daymarvin gets left out today.
2nd-7, 50 P. Manning passed to M. Harrison down the middle for 12 yard gain 1st-10, TEN38 P. Manning passed to M. Harrison to the right for 11 yard gain 1st-10, TEN27 E. James rushed up the middle for 3 yard gain 2nd-7, TEN24 P. Manning passed to M. Harrison to the right for 24 yard touchdown:lol:
:hot:

Another onside kick from the Titans....they cover it and have the ball again!

This is totally unreal. Before today the announcers said there has been one onside kick in the 1st quarter in the history of the NFL.

This had better be the NFL Game of the week. I'm watching this crappy Rams-49ers game here in KC with nothing on CBS, while this game looks like it rocks.Except that I've got Peyton and Edge, they need to get the ball more.

This had better be the NFL Game of the week. I'm watching this crappy Rams-49ers game here in KC with nothing on CBS, while this game looks like it rocks.Except that I've got Peyton and Edge, they need to get the ball more.
I got NE and Browns...how exciting.

WTF is going on here!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: This could be a fantastic game. :thumbup:
Yeah, FFL owners who have players in this game rejoice. It looks to be a barn burner. Personally, I had major issues at QB and picked up Volek when it was announced that McNair might not play. Looking like a genius right now. My opponent is probably throwing things at his monitor! :D I also have Brown. I hope he lasts the entire game. Looks good so far!

The announcers said that when Fisher unveiled his Onside kick strat earlier this week, and was questioned on it because it would give the Colts great field position, Fisher's response was "Who cares they will have that field position in 4 plays anyway" :rotflmao:

1st play...Harrison catches 59 yarder...down to the 10.

WTF is going on here!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: This could be a fantastic game. :thumbup:
Yeah, FFL owners who have players in this game rejoice. It looks to be a barn burner. Personally, I had major issues at QB and picked up Volek when it was announced that McNair might not play. Looking like a genius right now. My opponent is probably throwing things at his monitor! :D I also have Brown. I hope he lasts the entire game. Looks good so far!
DID Indy run it up ON TEN in their first game........this seems like its revenge and payback with the onside kicks

Users who are viewing this thread