What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 13 Venting Thread (1 Viewer)

nerangers

Footballguy
Keep all of your Venting here!I am starting right now...McNair inactive, last week of play for me, and I am stuck with Rattay!!! Figured no playoffs in site for me, but figured a chance for the final season high pot! Mental Note for next year: STUD QB THEORY!

Biggest game of the freaking season and I got LT and Brees playing in a swamp.
I hear ya...and yet they will be starting for my dynasty league. All I could do is bench LT for Steve Jackson. Let's hope for the best MS!

Im playing Bills D, and you get 10 points for a special teams TD(credited to defense).Oh look, a TD return to start the game. :wall:

and here we go with the forgetting about Wayne and Pollard.Make me happy manning! Wayne 100 + a TDPollard 100 thats all

McGahee...66 yard reception overturned by holding penalty.Domanick Davis...60 yard TD run overturned by holding penalty.Guess who my two starting RBs are. :excited: :loco: :X :hot: :wall:

At one point I had Derrick Mason and Drew Bennett. I decided it was not a good idea to have two Titan receivers. Guess which one I dropped. :wall:

I'm hearing Bulger is hurt and out! Before gettting me any points!!!! You know what that means? Trent Green will blow up for my bench.I meant to tell you all to play Edge as well...whenever I bench him for McGahee he gets a TD!First Quarter and already good stuff to vent about!Dropped Bennett for Colbert in one league...glad I still have him in my Dynasty league!

Last edited by a moderator:
GDB Volek on my bench, coulda benched Trent Green but....I will not change my lineup on Sunday, I will not change my lineup on Sunday....shoulda changed my lineup on Sunday.... :wall:

60 yard TD run by D. Davis negated by holding. :hot: Started I. Bruce instead of C. Chambers without knowing Bulger wasn't going to play and figuring the Dolphins Offense would be shutdown by the Bills. :loco: I need every point I can get this week to beat the high points scorer in my league so I can clinch my playoff spot. :popcorn:

To make matters worse on the wayne pollard keep a way M Rob gets 60 and a TD after i just dropped him for doing jack shet lately. My season = :thumbdown: cause of this keep a way crap

Is "Santana Moss" spanish for "I slept with Chad Pennington's Sister"?Oy Vey! I had to start either Moss or F. Taylor against Pitt's #1 rush D.S. Moss looks like a stud to be reckoned with while QC was in there...F Pennington!

another vote for Bennett on the bench. At least he's only $5 so I might have a keeper on my hands if he can keep this up

Is "Santana Moss" spanish for "I slept with Chad Pennington's Sister"?S. Moss looks like a stud to be reckoned with while QC was in there...F Pennington!
No kidding. I bench Santana Moss for doing crap, of course he blows up on my bench. I put him in and guess what... :wall:

Stokley once again blowing up on my bench. I just don't trust starting the guy when I have Chad Johnson and Torry Holt...debated between Stokley and CJ this week...but stuck with the "player your studs" theory. At least the Bungles will hopefully have to throw the ball since they are down.

Here is happy high f-ing finger to Stokley and Harrison...signeddisgruntled Wayne and Pollard owner I am losing to TBs D 16-13 and I got 4 players going :wall:

I started Wayne and S. Moss today. I didn't know they were playing keep away from those two. Also have Pennington in, just couldn't start Leftwich against Pittsburgh.

Stokley once again blowing up on my bench. I just don't trust starting the guy when I have Chad Johnson and Torry Holt...debated between Stokley and CJ this week...but stuck with the "player your studs" theory. At least the Bungles will hopefully have to throw the ball since they are down.
I love you, Chaddie Poo Johnson. :D

Deuce + Haslett = :cry:I'm watching my playoffs hopes go straight down the drain today.

Sorry All, Not about my Fantasy Players.I live in PA and am originally from MA. I was totally enjoying watching my Patriots kicking some butt (Eagles and Steelers have later games so it was a treat for the Pats to be on), and next thing I know CBS cuts over to the Colts vs Titans game!BRING BACK MY GAME!!!!!!!! :wall: :wall:

Started Darell Jackson over Chad Johnson because of the match-ups and MNF. Unless Jackson scores at least two tomorrow, I'll never do that again :wall: Fortunately I've already clinched a 1st round bye, but It's like to get the scoring title yet.

Thin at QB so i started Rattay over Palmer since cinci was playing Balt. and SF at St. Louis. Rattay just threw a pick to go to .05 points on the day....Palmer has two tds so far :wall: :hot: :hot: :wall:

Sorry All, Not about my Fantasy Players.I live in PA and am originally from MA. I was totally enjoying watching my Patriots kicking some butt (Eagles and Steelers have later games so it was a treat for the Pats to be on), and next thing I know CBS cuts over to the Colts vs Titans game!BRING BACK MY GAME!!!!!!!! :wall: :wall:
I live in WI and I swear the Patriots are on every week here and it blows. I was happy to see the switch to a game I actually would like to see.

Will someone let Bledsoe know he is not Manning and let McGahee get come TDS?!?!?!?!? :wall: :wall: (looks at bench and sees Martin and Edge laughing at me!)

All I had to do was beat the worst team today in my redraft league in order to sow up best regular season record and win half the money for the season.1 - I started Bulger.2 - My opponent has Kasey ... 20 points from a Kicker.Rats. Of course, if Tiki Barber hangs 200 yards and 4 tds on Washington, I might be OK.

The idiot owner that me and the other commish helped in waivers ... told him to get blaylock and JJ...blaylock..scores...wtf...and he already got 21 from TB D.. :hot:

Users who are viewing this thread