What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***** DALLAS @ SEATTLE GAME THREAD ***** (1 Viewer)

Kleck

Footballguy
Two teams with issues on both sides of the ball. Intriguing only because we want to see which team will reach new levels of suckiness.

PS Go Sqwacks

NFL.com gamecenter LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
Two teams with issues on both sides of the ball. Intriguing only because we want to see which team will reach new levels of suckiness.PS Go Sqwacks
nice fan :rolleyes:
I call your :rolleyes: , and raise you :lol: :lol: .Being a fan does not mean I suspend reality. Blind homers are whiny tools.

Two teams with issues on both sides of the ball. Intriguing only because we want to see which team will reach new levels of suckiness.PS Go Sqwacks
nice fan :rolleyes:
I call your :rolleyes: , and raise you :lol: :lol: .Being a fan does not mean I suspend reality. Blind homers are whiny tools.
:rotflmao: Suspend reality...blind homers...whiny tools = classictell it how it is brutha :rotflmao: :thumbup:

This is one of those games that are only worth watching if you have players in it.- Isiah Kac, Greg Ellis and Josh Brown are starting for me, Henson (he might get in) and Keyshawn are on my bench.

any chicago people here? fire is on channel 7, which seems like everyone is ok, but the football is not on. Is there another channel you found the game on?

Pathetic announcing by Madden. That was a clear case of offensive pass-interference, and he didn't say so. BOOOOOOOOOO to Madden. :thumbdown:

I was waiting for Madden to vote for Favre as the second greatest WR of all time.

OK. The geezer got his. Now Holmgren, tell Hasselbust to hand the ball to Shaun and let the fireworks REALLY begin. :yes:
hasselbust is out to prove to people (ME) who invested a lot in him this year, that he can get it done. Get hot just in time for the playoffs hasselbeck

OK. The geezer got his. Now Holmgren, tell Hasselbust to hand the ball to Shaun and let the fireworks REALLY begin. :yes:
hasselbust is out to prove to people (ME) who invested a lot in him this year, that he can get it done. Get hot just in time for the playoffs hasselbeck
Let's hope moms are never wrong!

Seattle LBs suck so bad they make a black hole look tame. Isiah KazawhatzisWentToHarvardski does not have the ability to get off ANY block. Seattle will miss Simmons and Brown more than most can imagine.

any chicago people here? fire is on channel 7, which seems like everyone is ok, but the football is not on. Is there another channel you found the game on?
yeah. I don't mind getting an important news story, but couldn't they just come in and out w/ updates or something.....there is a fire, I'm not going to go put it out or anything.....

yeah. I don't mind getting an important news story, but couldn't they just come in and out w/ updates or something.....there is a fire, I'm not going to go put it out or anything.....
I agree with you. i am searching for another channel, but no luck so far.

Alexander must be in Holmgren's dog house. That was HIS territory, and Holmgren's not even giving him a whiff.... Unfargin' believable.

it looks like (on nfl.com) that holmgren is trying to give hasselbeck some confidence throwing the ball. its working, keep it up.

This is a horrible start to this game for me...I have J. Brown going against me in a league with the division title on the line.(Had a 13 point lead going in, bonus point for FG over 40.)I have J. Jones going in a weird TD only league that awards 6 for a running TD and 12 for a receiving TD.(If they get behind by much more and after those drops I might be done !! I need 21 to TIE. :shock: ):horns:

Users who are viewing this thread