What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W14 - NY Giants V Baltimore (1 Viewer)

well being in the DC area this game is unfortunately the only game on right now. CBS does have a interesting infomerical about athletic insoles for your shoes instead of football. The way this game is going that might be more interesting :shock:

well being in the DC area this game is unfortunately the only game on right now. CBS does have a interesting infomerical about athletic insoles for your shoes instead of football. The way this game is going that might be more interesting :shock:
:lol: Checked CBS too and the caption came up PAID COMMERCIAL...i was like ugh. Philly area here too. This sucks

Wow if that Giants KR was faster than say... molasses in January, that would've been a TD.
should try watching these slugs :lol:flag..pick..fumble...1 play :rotflmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Eli - he doesn't stand a chance today :ph34r:
next week....next year...sorry but in my eyes he was only taken so high because of his name...Who would you rather have....Kyle or Eli.....dun dun dunn dunnnn

Poor Eli - he doesn't stand a chance today :ph34r:
next week....next year...sorry but in my eyes he was only taken so high because of his name...Who would you rather have....Kyle or Eli.....dun dun dunn dunnnn
how about none of the above?
Then you choose option B....jello wrestling with Mo'Nique ( from the Parkers on WB ) and Kathy Bates

Is Jamal Playing? It looks like Taylor is getting the carries now. What's going on? This games not showing in my area. :confused: I pulled Taylor at the last minute and put in Jamal. He's going to screw me again. :rant:

Is Jamal Playing? It looks like Taylor is getting the carries now. What's going on? This games not showing in my area. :confused: I pulled Taylor at the last minute and put in Jamal. He's going to screw me again. :rant:
It's being split pretty even.False start at the 1 yard line. Half the distance to the goalline. :sleep: :sleep:

hmm CBS now has an Oreck Vacuum infomerical - it is very tempting to switch over to that.or I could always go and watch some paint dry

Well that's one way to be a shut down corner. Trip the WR as he runs past you.
yeah that could have been a penalty but it wouldn't have mattered Hilliard couldn't have caught that pass anyway.

Nice run Jamal1st and goal and Taylor is in there :wall: 1st down--Swallowed up behind the line

wow, the Ravens looked like an offensive juggarnaut on that drive:Baltimore Ravens begin at 12:151-10-BAL 13 (12:15) C.Taylor up the middle to BLT 15 for 2 yards (N.Greisen, K.Lewis).2-8-BAL 15 (11:40) K.Boller pass to T.Taylor to BLT 36 for 21 yards (N.Greisen).1-10-BAL 36 (11:02) K.Boller pass to T.Heap to NYG 27 for 37 yards (C.Emmons).1-10-NYG 27 (10:17) K.Boller pass to T.Taylor to NYG 22 for 5 yards (W.Allen).2-5-NYG 22 (9:53) C.Taylor left tackle to NYG 20 for 2 yards (L.Legree, J.Maxwell).3-3-NYG 20 (9:17) K.Boller pass to K.Johnson to NYG 14 for 6 yards (W.Allen).1-10-NYG 14 (8:38) J.Lewis left tackle to NYG 3 for 11 yards (W.Peterson, T.Cousin).followed by a Todd Heap TD on the next play

wow, the Ravens looked like an offensive juggarnaut on that drive:Baltimore Ravens begin at 12:151-10-BAL 13 (12:15) C.Taylor up the middle to BLT 15 for 2 yards (N.Greisen, K.Lewis).2-8-BAL 15 (11:40) K.Boller pass to T.Taylor to BLT 36 for 21 yards (N.Greisen).1-10-BAL 36 (11:02) K.Boller pass to T.Heap to NYG 27 for 37 yards (C.Emmons).1-10-NYG 27 (10:17) K.Boller pass to T.Taylor to NYG 22 for 5 yards (W.Allen).2-5-NYG 22 (9:53) C.Taylor left tackle to NYG 20 for 2 yards (L.Legree, J.Maxwell).3-3-NYG 20 (9:17) K.Boller pass to K.Johnson to NYG 14 for 6 yards (W.Allen).1-10-NYG 14 (8:38) J.Lewis left tackle to NYG 3 for 11 yards (W.Peterson, T.Cousin).followed by a Todd Heap TD on the next play
more like the NYG 'D' looks like crap...

Eli is a joke. He insists on going down field every play, when Tiki is open under the coverage. OH WAIT, THIS JUST IN: BARBER HAS HIS FIRST TARGET IN 1 1/2 GAMES. And, it results in a catch. Wow, maybe he can catch ELI. This guy is killing my season. Yes, I'm a Barber owner and now I hate both Manning brothers.

Wow this Moore kid has some hands. Definitely worth a look in 2005 even if it is the Ravens.
:thumbup: I tabbed him as a deeeep sleeper this year. Heard nothing but good things about him from some friends in Flagstaff (he went to NAU - Go Lumberjacks!) ;) I'll definately be targeting him in later rounds next year.

Eli is a joke. He insists on going down field every play, when Tiki is open under the coverage. OH WAIT, THIS JUST IN: BARBER HAS HIS FIRST TARGET IN 1 1/2 GAMES. And, it results in a catch. Wow, maybe he can catch ELI. This guy is killing my season. Yes, I'm a Barber owner and now I hate both Manning brothers.
As a Chargers fan, all I can say is "Just lose, baby"! At this rate the Giants #1 will be top 5 and I love seeing Eli play like crap.

Users who are viewing this thread