What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W14 - Detroit V Green Bay (1 Viewer)

What kind of play calling was that with 1st and goal on the 3? Three straight passes? :wall:

GB looks terrible again.....too bad my playoff life depends on Favre and Ahman! Thought it was a great matchup! :no:

End of the 1st Quarter:Baker for GB: 3 punts for a long of 40 yardsFarve: 0/3 passingFor anyone watching, is the weather that bad or is it just the Packers?

Last edited by a moderator:
End of the 1st Quarter:Baker for GB: 3 punts for a long of 40 yardsFarve: 0/3 passingFor anyone watching, is the weather that bad or is it just the Packers?
The wind looks brutal. Kickoffs are dying at the 25-30 yard line.
I'm glad I listed to some numbnuts on another thread about how Lambeau is built so that wind doesn't have a stong effect on the passing game. :wall:

This Barnett guy is tard, what a jackhole.P.S. why can't you say re tard on FBG? It bleeps it out if you make it one word, damn seseme street in here......you cant even say fri ck?

Farve bites the corn socket right now, WTF? Two weeks in a row, he should retire, washed up has been....................... :yucky: :PP.S> watch socket will be a banned word tomorrow when the FBG Nazis get hold of it........

GB should be ashamed of themselves!
Lions crushed the Cardinals last week. Pack has nothing to be ashamed of.
I'm a lifelong lions fan, but come on.....they SHOULD have crushed them, but merely beat them. Hell, San Francisco has put 21 up on them in the 1st half! :lol: that said, Favre looks like crap. Keith Smith should have had a TD on that almost INT.

GB was on a roll before the Eagles game....anyone else think that that massive whoop-### the Eagles put on the Packers "broke" them?Seems getting beat that badly completely crushed their confidence.

GB was on a roll before the Eagles game....anyone else think that that massive whoop-### the Eagles put on the Packers "broke" them?Seems getting beat that badly completely crushed their confidence.
Or the fact that they were beating some not very good teams before they ran into an actual good team in Philly. Green Bay is an average team. They are gonna lose to some subpar teams and go over their head occasionally. Definitely far from consistent.

Is Driver playing? I was supposed to have this game, but the local station switched to the Pitt v NYJ game this morning?Thanks for the update. :football:

Keith Smith is gonna be good in a couple years. This Lion rookie class is far and away the best in the NFL this season.

I guess the commish gave the refs a call at halftime and reminded them that they moved this game to 4:15 so the pack could win on national tv. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Is Driver playing? I was supposed to have this game, but the local station switched to the Pitt v NYJ game this morning?Thanks for the update. :football:
That doesn't make a damn bit of sense. NYJ-PIT is a CBS game. This is a FOX game. Try changing the channel... :mellow:

Users who are viewing this thread