Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

It seems I developed a little addiction to sudafed as well, if that's possible. Past two days have been a lot better because I've had a little caffiene. I was an absolute wreck on Monday.Beaten addictions:Nicotine: 13 days withoutSudafed: 5 days withoutCurrent addictions:Caffeine: down to about 1.5 cups of coffee a dayChipotle: twice a week minimum

Sudafed? U really get that much off it?

Chipotle: twice a week minimum

no reason twice a week isn't sustainable.

It seems I developed a little addiction to sudafed as well, if that's possible. Past two days have been a lot better because I've had a little caffiene. I was an absolute wreck on Monday.Beaten addictions:Nicotine: 13 days withoutSudafed: 5 days withoutCurrent addictions:Caffeine: down to about 1.5 cups of coffee a dayChipotle: twice a week minimum

Sudafed? U really get that much off it?
Not really. And I was kidding by saying I was addicted. But I could definitely tell a difference when I stopped taking it.

can I fire up the "keep shuke alive" thread?

Be my guest. Nipsey will love it.

Are weird/vivid dreams a side effect of Chantix? I started getting them about the time I started Chantix. But I'm still having them even though I've been off Chantix for a week.

Last night I had a dream about having sex with a woman's torso. Which I guess isn't that weird, except it was actually a huge jelly donut in the shape of a woman's torso.

Are weird/vivid dreams a side effect of Chantix? I started getting them about the time I started Chantix. But I'm still having them even though I've been off Chantix for a week.Last night I had a dream about having sex with a woman's torso. Which I guess isn't that weird, except it was actually a huge jelly donut in the shape of a woman's torso.

:goodposting:

Are weird/vivid dreams a side effect of Chantix? I started getting them about the time I started Chantix. But I'm still having them even though I've been off Chantix for a week.Last night I had a dream about having sex with a woman's torso. Which I guess isn't that weird, except it was actually a huge jelly donut in the shape of a woman's torso.

double dippin' the fat fetish, eh chubby?

I had a few vivid dreams as well -- nothing quite like that though.Keep strong, and keep well :(

Last night I had a dream about having sex with a woman's torso. Which I guess isn't that weird, except it was actually a huge jelly donut in the shape of a woman's torso.

That's hot. Was she cream-filled? Edited by Shooter McGavin

Still waiting for the weird part...

double dippin' the fat fetish, eh chubby?
That makes no sense. Quit trying so hard.

That's hot. Was she cream-filled?
What part of "jelly donut" don't you understand?

:thumbup: I think BSR said he had weird dreams when he quite smoking. :D

Are weird/vivid dreams a side effect of Chantix? I started getting them about the time I started Chantix. But I'm still having them even though I've been off Chantix for a week.

Apparently they are. A guy that works with me quit Chantix this week because of what he called "The most evil dreams I've ever had"...

He told me to google chantix + dreams + satan... Quite a bit of stuff... Yikes

I'm a skimmer. I miss things. :X

Apparently they are. A guy that works with me quit Chantix this week because of what he called "The most evil dreams I've ever had"...

He told me to google chantix + dreams + satan... Quite a bit of stuff... Yikes

The psychotic dreams were one of the reasons I quit the patch a few years ago. The Chantix dreams don't even compare to those. I just find it odd I'm still having them a week later.

The psychotic dreams were one of the reasons I quit the patch a few years ago. The Chantix dreams don't even compare to those. I just find it odd I'm still having them a week later.

Are you sure they aren't some deep seeded fantasies??? :thumbup:

Are you sure they aren't some deep seeded fantasies??? :shrug:
:shrug: Get some!

Well, my heart went into atrial fibrillation Thursday night and I spent all day Friday in the hospital until it finally converted back to normal. Cardiologist thinks that Chantix may have played a role, so she ordered me off it. 10 days without nicotine, but I'm going absolutely crazy right now.

No problems before the Chantix?
Nope. I also had a lot of coffee on Thursday, and had been taking sudafed around the clock for the past two weeks. Those two things in combination with the Chantix may have caused it. :shrug:
Sudafed makes your blood pressure rise, and can put you into hypertensive crisis, and give you a stroke.

Man I could go for about 73 cigarettes right now.

SHUKE...WAIT !

don't be that guy shuke :lmao:

Are you sure this thread isn't making you think about it more? You want me to talk to your wife to offer suggestions on how to distract you from these thoughts? :lmao:

don't be that guy shuke :lmao:
I meant in a row, not at once.

You want me to talk to your wife to offer suggestions on how to distract you from these thoughts? :lmao:

I'm sure that would go over well.

You want me to talk to your wife to offer suggestions on how to distract you from these thoughts? :banned:

I'm sure that would go over well.
:lmao:

buddy of mine i went to high school and college with has a father that is a heavy smoke. and when i say a heavy smoker, i mean it. my parents hang out with him and his wife sometimes, they have poker games and stuff, and the guy literally can't play cards for 20 minutes without going outside to have a cigarette. he'll have these coughing fits that he just can't control and they're the kind of coughing that you cringe at because you can almost feel the back of his throat tearing or something.

he's probably 55 years old, he was an assistant coach on our football team, he's got four kids, all young (under 25), two of them teachers and two of them in college doing well. nicest guy you'll ever meet, very involved with his kids, always let us come over and use their pool and #### in the summer...

...yet you can't be around this guy for more than an hour and just think about how he's going ot be dead within 5-10 years. my buddy was talking about it one night at school when he goet really hammered. it was a little awkward but it was more sad than anything else - everyone is just expecting him to die any day now, like Death is following him around getting a little closer every time he lights up.

really really terrible thing for everyone around him, especially his kids.

Edited by JetsWillWin

8 months (i think i can make it to midnight)

7260 cigarettes not smoked

$1465 not spent

My entire life has changed for the better since I quit & started working on my overall health through exercise & diet.

8 months (i think i can make it to midnight)7260 cigarettes not smoked$1465 not spentMy entire life has changed for the better since I quit & started working on my overall health through exercise & diet.

:popcorn:

Congrats bro. I'm happy for you. :thumbup:

Great job Tipsy.

Hows the restaurant biz in N.O. these days?

Great job Tipsy. Hows the restaurant biz in N.O. these days?

Don't get me started....lets just say it is difficult staffing & customer wise.

54 days. This past week has been kind of tough, for some reason especially today. I almost left work a few times this after noon to get a can of dip.

54 days. This past week has been kind of tough, for some reason especially today. I almost left work a few times this after noon to get a can of dip.

I understand quitting is tough but after 54 days it's all psychological. hang in there. dipping again at this point is silly.

Guest The Bad CEO

Just hit 3 months. I don't even think about smoking anymore.

Stay strong. Keep reminding yourself how much you want to succeed.

I understand quitting is tough but after 54 days it's all psychological. hang in there. dipping again at this point is silly.
Oh I know it's all psychological.

:confused:And don't even think about it shuke. :shrug:
Come on, 1 ain't going to hurt me.

:hifive:And don't even think about it shuke. :no:
Is Peens whispering in your ear or something?Seriously. One portion of the nic can get you hooked again instantly. Harsh reality, but it is true. I never want to be a slave to that addiction again.

Is Peens whispering in your ear or something?Seriously. One portion of the nic can get you hooked again instantly. Harsh reality, but it is true. I never want to be a slave to that addiction again.
I know, I was only kidding.

I think the least the guys here could do is send you pics of nekkid women to keep your mind off it. Edited by Mrs. BSR

I'm at about 3 months.

I stopped with the Chantix about a week and a half ago.

I'm still doing fine, although I think my urges are a little more frequent. No biggie though.

:cool:And don't even think about it shuke. :lmao:
I think the least the guys here could do is send you pics of nekkid women to keep your mind off it.
naked pics of furley SENT

I think the least the guys here could do is send you pics of nekkid women to keep your mind off it.

Well that's just great. Now you're going to turn him into an alcoholic too? Nice going Furley. :unsure:

Well that's just great. Now you're going to turn him into an alcoholic too? Nice going Furley. :unsure:
they're more pliable, and i'm better looking, when they're drunk. :wall:

I don't understand what's with all this "quitting". If you find something you are good at, you really should apply yourself and become the best you can be. The Big Guy doesn't want you wasting your talents.