Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capella

***OFFICIAL*** FFA MLB Draft

1884. 678 2/3 Innings. 59 Wins. 73 Complete Games. 441 Strikeouts. Believe it.

:lmao:

Chicks dig endurance on the mound. If a man can go 9 innings every day, imagine what he could do in bed.

That's the problem with Kelly, everything about him was all about speed. Women don't like quickies, King. That's why that wench divorced you, you hack.

You threw underhanded, no? Aye carumba...

Boston fans loved the "$15,000 Beauty" even more than Chicago fans had. After he hit .322 and stole 84 bases in his first season there, they gave him a house and a carriage, drawn by two white horses, in which he could ride to the park.

Where are your horses Charles? Where are your horses?I expected this #### from someone like Anson, but not from you.

Where are your horses Charles?  Where are your horses?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

On my foot

It is speculated that Radbourn is the namesake of the charley horse, a painful leg cramp not unlike that from which he suffered.

Just like Gehrig, my name will live on through the ages in the medical world. Where's your legend?

They even made a biography on me. Where's your biography, Queen Kelly?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

On my foot

It is speculated that Radbourn is the namesake of the charley horse, a painful leg cramp not unlike that from which he suffered.

Just like Gehrig, my name will live on through the ages in the medical world. Where's your legend?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A book Charles? A fictional biography? Writing is a dead art. Music is where it's at.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

On my foot

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A book Charles? A fictional biography? Writing is a dead art. Music is where it's at.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So how big a hit was "Oh My Darling, Clementine"?

passed by the beer thread. :(

That is simply unnacceptable. I thought about this good ol' thread with all the baseball talk going on lately. HoF and all the bbr references. :banned: Good times, this.WTF happened to jerk though?wtf? when did they change harrr to jerk?

passed by the beer thread. :(

That's right #####... priorities... Beers over queers
REPORTED
Thanks for proving my point.
We don't stand for that kind of impropriety here. What can I say. :shrug:This is a completely well mannered and polite crew. Just ask Mr. Showdown.

Guys,

Check out this site. It's a really cool new concept for fantasy baseball. Bogart is already involved in this but one of the owners has given me an opportunity to put together a BETA mock as well.

Basically, it's fantasy baseball and a baseball sim combined. You design a ballpark. You sign your players (in a blind bidding process) and the game itself is based on real stats. And it isn't just an accumulation of stats for points. You play H2H with other teams and the real life stats are used in formulas to determine the outcome of the game. For example, there are weightings assigned to specific spots in the batting order (i.e. a double from a leadoff guy gets a 25% boost). This is too difficult to explain here so check out the site.

The BETA is for the free agent blitz process. If we want to continue into the regular season, we'll have to pay $20 per team (1/2 of the normal price). We'll also have to agree to document the process in a message board forum. I figure we can use the Tangent forums for that.

I'd like to get at least 12 teams and preferably 16 for the league. I'm up for running the thing and we can decide if we want to make it a cash prize league later.

Anyone interested needs to send me a PM with their full name and email addy so I can get you set up.

IN
Infomail sent to everyone that expressed interest and then some.
send it here too? TIA
Need your email addy. PM.
Did this gamedayritual site turn out to be any good? i plan on checking out the tour/demo later.

but in 10 years, when Middle Reliever is a position that is respected, Paul Quantrill will be considered one of the better ones ever...

Update?

17.16 SP Satchel Paigeand Paige is still arguably the best pitcher ever...

i'll come clean. i planted this bug in LB's ear, just to stir up trouble as i watched what was supposed to be about a draft of the best baseball players of all-time quickly degenerate into a sim-fishing party boat tour.

This thread led me to a correspondence of about 3 or 4 letters back and forth with the Vaughan family... HOF SS Arky Vaughan that is. cool stuff

This thread led me to a correspondence of about 3 or 4 letters back and forth with the Vaughan family... HOF SS Arky Vaughan that is. cool stuff

:goodposting:How'd that go?