What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

All-time cereal draft (1 Viewer)

Not so fast Mr. Scooby-Doo cereal drafter!  Your entire  draft?  :no:
Duke, I'm probably the only one in the forum who doesn't know what that means, but since you were talking to me I should probably ask what it is saying? As far as I know you're asking for a reply and it would be rude of me not to.
sorry, f'ed up the HTML tags. please recheck original post.
OK, point taken, you must not have liked Scooby Doo very much as a kid.

For my next to last pick, I'm going with the lost Pebbles9.2 - Dino PebblesSomebody else look up Big Yella, former spokesman for Corn Pops and tell me something just ain't right about his hat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not so fast Mr. Scooby-Doo cereal drafter!  Your entire  draft?   :no:
Duke, I'm probably the only one in the forum who doesn't know what that means, but since you were talking to me I should probably ask what it is saying? As far as I know you're asking for a reply and it would be rude of me not to.
sorry, f'ed up the HTML tags. please recheck original post.
OK, point taken, you must not have liked Scooby Doo very much as a kid.
the cartoon was fine. :ifitwasntforyoumeddlingkids!:as a cereal? not so much.we have discussed ad nauseum how no bones shall pass these lips!NONE SHALL PASS! :blackknight:

3MTA3 - In the future, if you're not going to take this type of thing seriously, please don't get involved. Weetabix? I wouldn't be surprised if they're on waivers before this draft is over.p.s. just figured out your user name :lol:
Say what you want but the Brits love it

Next 59.4 Iwannabeacowboybaby! 9.5 rikishiboy 9.6 shuke 9.7 IndividuallyWrapedKraftSingles 9.8 Keerock

I think the real SOD was Raisin Bran at 3.3. Many GM's will rue the day they passed on Raisin Bran when its running wild over their breakfast table---Leading a well balanced cereal attack! :hot:

I think the real SOD was Raisin Bran at 3.3. Many GM's will rue the day they passed on Raisin Bran when its running wild over their breakfast table---Leading a well balanced cereal attack! :hot:
I disagree. I'm a big fan of the freakies/Cinnamon Life picks in the late rounds. Especially Freakies. What other cereal gives you Boss Moss, Hamhose, Snorkeldorf, Cowmumble, and Freakmobiles!FWIW, it scares me that I didn't have to look up the names of the Freakies. :bag:

3MTA3 - p.s.  just figured out your user name  :lol:
:confused: i must be slow. i dont get it.
imagine seeing it in a mirror (same as on the Beastie Boys Cd "License To Ill"
Speaking of using letters for numbers, everyday on my way home I pass a church with a sign that reads "JESUS IS ALIVE IN 2005". The 2 and the 5 look weird and look like a Z and a S on first glimpse. So my inital thought is "Why do I care if JC is alive at the zoos?" and does he tell the monkeys that they're sinners for spankin' it all the time? :shrug:

I disagree. I'm a big fan of the freakies/Cinnamon Life picks in the late rounds. Especially Freakies. What other cereal gives you Boss Moss, Hamhose, Snorkeldorf, Cowmumble, and Freakmobiles!FWIW, it scares me that I didn't have to look up the names of the Freakies. :bag:
NICE!Yeah, I was heavily into Freakies as well. I know I had the magnets and little plastic toy replicas of all of them. But I had completely forgotten about the Freakmobiles. They were sweet!Damn, now I wish I still had all that stuff. :cry:

Shredded Wheat? Hello? You guys are picking scrubs!

Last edited:
How do you guys feel about the Flutie Flakes pick? It's just corn flakes. Is this a legal pick?

Who's up?

Where are we?

I need a ruleing on my potential next pick, shuke you taking PM's for review?
9.4 Iwannabeacowboybaby! Selection under review9.5 rikishiboy

9.6 shuke

9.7 IndividuallyWrapedKraftSingles

9.8 Keerock

PM if you need clarification.

How do you guys feel about the Flutie Flakes pick? It's just corn flakes. Is this a legal pick?
Between that and Team Cheerios, it's not like we're waiting to etch his name in the trophy. :rotflmao: But don't listen to me...I picked Donutz (childhood fav) with my first pick :bag:

:penalty:
:goodposting:
Are you against allowing it?
Yes, if it is indeed just a corn flake, then "Flutie" is just another brand of it.
Yea, but if you think about it, a lot of this stuff is basically the same. Mr T's are basically cap'n crunch in the shape of a T.
This arguement could go on forever arguing both sidesYou're the skipper...you make the call, I trust it.

If you allow:1.5 rikishiboy Frosted Mini Wheats and 4.6 rikishiboy Frosted Shredded Wheatyou have to allow it. Those are the basically the same, just smaller.

If you allow:1.5 rikishiboy Frosted Mini Wheats and 4.6 rikishiboy Frosted Shredded Wheatyou have to allow it. Those are the basically the same, just smaller.
Not really. If you put a bowl of each side by side I would be able to tell you difference based on size, taste, and texture.I'm not so sure the same can be said about Flutie Flakes and any other brand of Corn Flakes.

Not really. If you put a bowl of each side by side I would be able to tell you difference based on size, taste, and texture.I'm not so sure the same can be said about Flutie Flakes and any other brand of Corn Flakes.
Well I just checked and I guess these things are more like Wheaties than Corn Flakes. #### it, I'm allowing becauase of gimmick value.

If you allow:1.5 rikishiboy Frosted Mini Wheats and 4.6 rikishiboy Frosted Shredded Wheatyou have to allow it.  Those are the basically the same, just smaller.
Well I just checked and I guess these things are more like Wheaties than Corn Flakes. #### it, I'm allowing becauase of gimmick value.
Did you do enough grandstanding to take the "gimm" off of my gimmick pick to make it sound like "ick"?Flutie Flakes and Doug Flutie, a proven winner.

Scintillating analysis! This draft is severly underrated in my opinion. I take back my earlier comments. :ph34r:

I personally own two boxes of Flutie Flakes (one is opened, the other has been unopened)They are Frosted Flakes with the allowed temporary promotion name change. Frosted Flakes allowed Flutie Flakes to be in existence. It's the same thing. Whether or not that qualifies as a pick after Frosted Flakes has already been chosen is Shuke's call.

Not really.  If you put a bowl of each side by side I would be able to tell you difference based on size, taste, and texture.I'm not so sure the same can be said about Flutie Flakes and any other brand of Corn Flakes.
Scintillating analysis! This draft is severly underrated in my opinion. I take back my earlier comments. :ph34r:
I bet Shuke did well in science in school, especially in the experiments part. I could actually see him pouring out both bowls, looking at them first, then tasting them, trying to determine if the texture and flavor is the same. Because it appears to me that he's got a handle on what he's looking for in a cereal, especially since he bought some Fruit Loops and he openly admitted he likes Trix, my 2.7 selection.

Users who are viewing this thread