What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Randomize your computer's media player now (1 Viewer)

Tbone

Shrinkage
Curious to see what nuggets people have in their library of tunes..

I just did it and up came...

Ball and Biscuit

The White Stripes - Elephant

It’s quite possible that I’m your third man girl

But it’s a fact that I’m the seventh son

And right now you could care less about me

But soon enough you will care, by the time I’m done
-edited to say: It looks like most are typing in the first 10 tracks that come up. That's probably a better idea as it gives a little deeper glimpse into your musical taste. But the random function adds a little spice. You never know what oddity might be chosen. It's kind of like Russian Roulette. I have tracks on my computer I'm not sure I'd care to admit having, but if they come up, gotta spill the beans..Here's my revised list when I did it again for first 10 that came up:

1. Your Latest Trick - Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms

2. Kicks - Paul Revere & the Raiders - The Essential Ride '63-'67

3. Headache - Liz Phair - whitechocolatespaceegg

4. God Am - Alice in Chains - Alice in Chains

5. Hunting Bears - Radiohead - Amnesiac

6. Feed the Tree - Belly - Feed the Tree

7. Courtyard Lullaby -Loreena McKennitt - The Visit

8. I Can't Win - The Strokes - Room on Fire

9. Ecars - Ornette Coleman - Beauty Is a Rare Thing: The Complete Atlantic Recordings Disc 6

10. What Your Soul Sings - Massive Attack - 100th Window

...sure glad nothing by The Wiggles or Leonard Nimoy came up :bag:

Any of you Limewire, Bearshare, etc. addicts been using this thread to see if you can stumble upon something new and interesting you might have missed? And if so, please share.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soulfire - 12 StonesFirst ten songs that came up random...I Want To Know You - SonicFloodHere With Me - MercyMeLegacy - Nicole NordmanSea of Faces - Kutless :thumbup: Liquid - Jars of Clay :excited: Ocean Floor - Audio AdrenalineMeant to Live - Switchfoot :headbang: Voice of Truth - Casting CrownsNothing Compares - Third DayTurn - Paul Colman Trio

scars - papa roach
I heard this on the radio tonight... Papa Roach has really changed their sound. I thought it was Staind or Alter Bridge or one of the other bands that sounds like Creed... what happened to the group that sang "Last Resort" and "She Loves Me Not"? At least back then you knew it was Papa Roach when their songs came on.

1. Wire - Mannequin2. Modern Lovers - Roadrunner3. Television - Marquee Moon4. LCD Soundsystem - Yr City's a Sucker5. Can - Mother Sky6. Gang of Four - Anthrax7. Modern Lovers - Straight8. Neu - Halogalo9. Stooges - Raw Power10. The Jam - Going Underground

1) Black Diamond (live) - KISS2) You Don't Love Me (live) - T-Bone Walker3) Nice Guys Finish Last - Green Day4) Put it Back Down - The Darkroom Refugees5) 400 Years - Bob Marley6) Here Come the Warm Jets - Eno7) If Not For You - Pearl Jam8) All of You (live) - Bill Evans9) A Spoonful of Sugar - Harry Connick, Jr.10) Spin the Black Circle - Pearl Jam

1. Man of the Hour - Pearl Jam2. Show Me how to Live - Audioslave3. Master of Puppets - Metallica4. Spiral - Godsmack5. Wishlist - Pearl Jam6. Pet - A Perfect Circle7. Unsung - Helmet8. Can't Always Get What You Want - Rolling Stones9. Homebrew - 31110. Jessica - Allman Bros.

I've had my iTunes on random all morning. I guess this has morphed into "last 10 played":Sufjan Stevens---Size Too SmallHank Williams---You Win AgainCibo Matto---AppleLucinda Williams---Right In TimeHusker Du---Newest IndustryBeulah---Burned By The SunVan Morrison---Brand New DayFlaming Lips---Hold Your HeadPete Yorn---So Much WorkActual Tigers---Standing By

6) Here Come the Warm Jets - Eno
Oh cheeky cheeky Oh naughty sneeky You're so perceptive and I wonder how you knew.I listened to this disc on the way in to work this morning. I think it may be time for us to exchange databases and consider some CDR trades.

6) Here Come the Warm Jets - Eno
Oh cheeky cheeky Oh naughty sneeky You're so perceptive and I wonder how you knew.I listened to this disc on the way in to work this morning. I think it may be time for us to exchange databases and consider some CDR trades.
Definitely dude.Also want to talk some more about Portland.

Today's a little hectic, but I'll PM soon . . .

(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man - Muddy Waters :cool:Mean Old World - T-Bone WalkerOne Piece at a Time - Johnny CashAin't Nobody Here But Us Chickens - BB KingBackdoor Man - Howlin' Wolf :excited: The Money Song - "Avenue Q"I'll Be - Bo Bice :ph34r: I Dreamed a Dream - Debbie Byrne (Les Miserables CSR)Stormy Monday - Albert King & Stevie Ray Vaughn :thumbup: John Wayne and Jesus - Pat GreenBonus Question - How many items do you have in your media player?mine = 2196

(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man - Muddy Waters :cool:

Mean Old World - T-Bone Walker

One Piece at a Time - Johnny Cash

Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens - BB King

Backdoor Man - Howlin' Wolf  :excited:

The Money Song - "Avenue Q"

I'll Be - Bo Bice  :ph34r:

I Dreamed a Dream - Debbie Byrne (Les Miserables CSR)

Stormy Monday - Albert King & Stevie Ray Vaughn  :thumbup:

John Wayne and Jesus - Pat Green

Bonus Question - How many items do you have in your media player?

mine = 2196
Linky linkyp.s. Awesome run of songs!

That Old Black Magic - Frank SinatraTop ten were:1. That Old Black Magic - Frank Sinatra (3:58)2. You Are So Beautiful - Kenny Rogers (3:08)3. Girls With Guns - Tommy Shaw (3:15)4. Love Liberty Disco - News Boys (3:45)5. She Works Hard For The Money - Donna Summer (4:32)6. Whale Noises - Brian Regan (1:22)7. Close To You - Carpenters (3:42)8. Points of Authority - Linkin Park (3:27)9. Heartbreak Beat - Psychedelic Furs (5:11)10. Oh What A Feeling - The Everly Brothers (2:06)Edit to add: 22,803 songs.

Bump, because I changed the rules. Feel free to go back and edit if you didn't do the first 10 tracks that came up on your post.** See first post for new rules **

OutKast - B.O.B.Sly & The Family Stone - If you want me to stay *(####### cool song)*Seether (Feat. Amy Lee) - BrokenEric Clapton - CocaineBeach Boys - KokomoCounting Crows - Anna BeginsNirvana - Rape meOffspring - Bad HabitFuel - ShimmerGodsmack - Greed

1) "Madame Marie" - The Cachagua Playboys2) "Shakin' All Over" (live) - The Who3) "I've Seen All Good People" - Yes4) "Straight To The Top (Rhumba)" - Tom Waits5) "Harmony" - Elton John6) "Mama Told Me (Not To Come)" - 3 Dog Night7) "Azabache" - La Banda de la Armada del Ecuador8) "Julia Dream" - Pink Floyd9) "Straight to Hell" (live) - The Clash10) "Ornithology" - Charlie Parker

1) Skinny Legs - Lyle Lovett2) My Car - Gin Blossoms3) Copperhead Road - Steve Earle4) Brokenheartsville - Joe Nichols5) Undone (the Sweater Song) - Weezer6) Who Knows - Avril7) Peace Child - Jackopierce8) I Started a Joke - Bee Gees9) Bawitadaba - Kid Rock10) Excuse Me While I Break My Own Heart - Whiskeytown324 songs (work computer)

Robert Randolph and The Family Band - Run For Your LifeCursive - A little song and dancedEUS - Instant StreetWeen - Tried and TrueMasters Of Reality - Why The Fly?Phoenix - AlphabeticalOtis Redding - Thats How Strong My Love IsLooper - This Evil LoveInternational Airport - Does Love Live Here?Adem - Cut

1. Jungle Brothers - Freaking you baby2. Fatboy Slim – Renegade Master3. Jay Z. – Can I get a…4. DJ Danger Mouse – Moment of Clarity5. The Gourds – Gin & Juice6. A-Ha – Take on Me(Techno Remix)7. Madonna – Don’t tell me8. Ja Rule feat Case – Livin it Up9. Phoebe – Smellycat10. Various – 80’s MegamixThis was the first 10, I actually did 40, I'm glad I cut the list at #10 :bag:

1) "The Wrong Way" - Sublime2) "I Love The Life I Live, I Live The Life I Love" - Muddy Waters3) "Valley Of The Dolls" - Dionne Warwick4) "Darn That Dream" - Miles Davis5) "Boogie Stop Shuffle" - Charles Mingus6) "Sally Simpson" - The Who7) "Leap Frog" - Charlie Parker & Dizzy Gillespie8) "Lookout" (live) - Cheap Trick9) "The Great Circle Route" - Béla Fleck10) "We're Desperate" - X

1) Lonesome Cowboy Bill - Velvet Underground2) Wash Us Away - Ian Hunter3) Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea - Ella Fitzgerald4) I Don't Want to be That Man - Ollabelle5) Give Me Up Again - Jonny Lang6) Last Kiss - Pearl Jam7) Wild - Seal8) Cloe Dancer/Crown of THorns - Mother Love Bone9) Three Little Birds - Bob Marley10) Take Me With U - Prince

Today, we're getting -Amanda - Mearle HaggardGimme Shelter - Rolling StonesOne Way Out - Allman BrothersPush Me Pull Me - Pearl JamJessica - Allman BrothersMama Kin - AerosmithRide On - AC/DCSweet Surrender - Sarah McLachlanI Love Myself Today - Bif NakedIn hiding - Pearl Jam

Do most of you really have your mp3s as song - artist ?? Doesn't that make alphabatizing a #####?

1) The Saints - River Deep Mountain High

2) The Gears - Last Chance

3) Hound Dog Taylor - Phillip's Theme

4) Link Wray and the Wraymen - Blue Eyes

5) Delmonas - The Long Drop

6) Newton Neurotics - Hypocrite

7) The Cramps - Dopefiend Boogie

8) The Muffs - Toilet Paper

9) Skip James - Hard Luck Child

10) Dukes of Hamburg - Women

Total mp3s: 11661

Users who are viewing this thread