What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jerome McDougle (1 Viewer)

RAPTURE

Footballguy
Unfortunately, it will be short lived once training camp starts. Look for N.D. Kalu to regain the RDE position before the season begins.RAPTUREEagles | McDougle currently a starter - from www.KFFL.comSun, 1 May 2005 11:29:25 -0700The Trenton Times reports Philadelphia Eagles DC Jim Johnson has named DE Jerome McDougle as his starting right defensive end. Things could change at training camp, but right now McDougle is No. 1 on the depth chart.

Unfortunately, it will be short lived once training camp starts. Look for N.D. Kalu to regain the RDE position before the season begins.

RAPTURE

Eagles | McDougle currently a starter - from www.KFFL.com

Sun, 1 May 2005 11:29:25 -0700

The Trenton Times reports Philadelphia Eagles DC Jim Johnson has named DE Jerome McDougle as his starting right defensive end. Things could change at training camp, but right now McDougle is No. 1 on the depth chart.
Kalu's game was pedestrian-like when he had two healthy ACL's. What will his game be like with only one?!?!Also, bust-out the B-Day candles!!! Kalue will be 30 this year!!! Hooray!!!

What is the most sacks in Jerome McDougle's career.....2. That will be the amount of games he starts in 05. Write it down!RAPTURE

Confidence boost for McDougle, the Eagles are hopefull that he can stay healthy, progress and show some of the skills that he had coming out of college. Kalu's a situational player, starter out of necessity.

Here's hoping that the NFC East left tackles stink......I hate news like this.....he's been a bust from day one, I hold him on my roster for no reason, get ready to cut him.....now they tease me with this. :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread