What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rookie Draft in Dynasty League (1 Viewer)

pasdude

Footballguy
My 12 team league will be having it's rookie draft this friday.My Current RB's are Mewelde Moore, Duckett, R.Johnson & C.Buckhalter. WR's are A.Bolden, Reggie Williams, J.McCareins, D.Givens, McCaredell & K.Colbert. This is an IDP league. The 1st overall pick will be Ronnie Brown. i was leaning Towards C.Benson with the 3rd pick if still there. Any thoughts about this?Pasdude

My 12 team league will be having it's rookie draft this friday.

My Current RB's are Mewelde Moore, Duckett, R.Johnson & C.Buckhalter. WR's are A.Bolden, Reggie Williams, J.McCareins, D.Givens, McCaredell & K.Colbert. This is an IDP league. The 1st overall pick will be Ronnie Brown. i was leaning Towards C.Benson with the 3rd pick if still there. Any thoughts about this?

Pasdude
My first thought would be that the IDP forum is a weird place for this topic.Second thought is that you definitely need an RB; take whoever is left.

My 12 team league will be having it's rookie draft this friday.

My Current RB's are Mewelde Moore, Duckett, R.Johnson & C.Buckhalter.  WR's are A.Bolden, Reggie Williams, J.McCareins, D.Givens, McCaredell & K.Colbert.  This is an IDP league.  The 1st overall pick will be Ronnie Brown.  i was leaning Towards C.Benson with the 3rd pick if still there.  Any thoughts about this?

Pasdude
My first thought would be that the IDP forum is a weird place for this topic.Second thought is that you definitely need an RB; take whoever is left.
At this stage of the draft, this is true, but from rounds #3 on, the post will apply here. That is when the IDP's will head into full activity. Target RB with your 1st pick, then look WR #2.

I posted my question in this place, because I am in an IDP league. Last year IDP players started going in the 1st round. The league I am in requires that you have CB's playing corner on your roster and so on. My QB's are Leftwich, Boller, Roethesburger & Losman.

Users who are viewing this thread