What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bledsoe? or McNabb (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorg222

Footballguy
This is from another board. I want to get the answr from a neutral point of view.So which would you raher have? Drew Bledsoe, or Donovan McNabb?

Hands down Drew Bledsoe. No contest. Someone choosing McNabb really doesn't know much about FF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bledsoe has 39808 career passing yards while McNabb only has 16926. Bledsoe=STUD, McNabb=glorified running back.
I'm not bashing you or anything, but think about how many years Bledsoe has played and how many years McNabb has played. Those are two very different numbers. Just consider that.

Drew Bledsoe can throw the ball farther.
McNabb has a really good deep ball. Bledsoe doesn't necessarily 'throw the ball frther'.
First of all, Bledsoe throws the ball farther than McNabb ever will.McNabb = glorified running back.

Now if you want a REAL talented guy who can throw the ball, look no further than Michael Vick. He can really bomb that ball.

McNabb has a really good deep ball. Bledsoe doesn't necessarily 'throw the ball frther'.
First of all, Bledsoe throws the ball farther than McNabb ever will.McNabb = glorified running back.

Now if you want a REAL talented guy who can throw the ball, look no further than Michael Vick. He can really bomb that ball.
Vick, I have to disagree with the statement that he has an arm. Vick is one of the worst arms in the NFL. His legs are what make him great, not his arm.He may have distance, but without accuracy what's the point?

EDIT: If you were being sarcastic then I feel like an idiot right now :( ...

I think it's Bledsoe hands down. He has the requisite experience. Quarterbacks struggle in the NFL until they have enough experience.

I think Phlash is right on with Vick. I saw that Powerade commercial where he throws the ball clear out of the stadium. The only two other guys I've ever heard of doing that were John Elway and Rico (in 1983). As far as Bledsoe versus McNabb goes I think it's a bit closer than the guys are letting on--but I'd still go with Bledsoe. He was a Cougar at Washington State and McNabb was an Orangeman. I think cougars are way fiercer than orange dudes. Plus Bledsoe mentored Tom Brady in New England and he's won three SuperBowls now, so in a sense Drew has won three SuperBowls and McNabb hasn't won any.

It's got to be Bledsoe. McNabb just isn't accurate. Bledsoe zips it in there. Plus, McNabb gets tired. And throws up. Has to be Bledsoe.

How could anyone even suggest McNabb? Drew Bledsoe is going to pass-happy Bill Parcells, to take over for young stud Drew Henson. I haven't seen McNabb take over for any young studs lately.

This isn't even close...Bledsoe.Mcnabb's WR's have carried him for years and made him look better than he really is. Just imagine if Bledsoe had Freddy Mitchell and/or Todd Pinkston. He would've won 4 super bowls by now.

It's got to be Bledsoe. McNabb just isn't accurate. Bledsoe zips it in there. Plus, McNabb gets tired. And throws up. Has to be Bledsoe.
I think all you fools are smokin something good.... if you are talking about in thier prime, ok, but if you all are saying you take Bledsoe over McNabb right now, all I can say is give me some of that Stuff.... it must be GOOD... :eek:

Hands down Drew Bledsoe. No contest. Someone choosing McNabb really doesn't know much about FF.
Hands down, LOL. I'd take McNabb any day, he's a playmaker and wins games. As for someone choosing McNabb doesn't know FF, I laugh at you :lmao: . In my league last year McNabb ended 3rd overall(and pretty much didn't play the last 2 games) and Bledsoe ended up 19th overall. With logic like that good luck next year in your leagues friday.

I think all you fools are smokin something good.... if you are talking about in thier prime, ok, but if you all are saying you take Bledsoe over McNabb right now, all I can say is give me some of that Stuff.... it must be GOOD... :eek:
Maybe you aren't aware that Bledose is back with Parcells. He will play lights out football.

Hands down, LOL. I'd take McNabb any day, he's a playmaker and wins games. As for someone choosing McNabb doesn't know FF, I laugh at you :lmao: . In my league last year McNabb ended 3rd overall(and pretty much didn't play the last 2 games) and Bledsoe ended up 19th overall. With logic like that good luck next year in your leagues friday.
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

This isn't even close...

Bledsoe.

Mcnabb's WR's have carried him for years and made him look better than he really is. Just imagine if Bledsoe had Freddy Mitchell and/or Todd Pinkston. He would've won 4 super bowls by now.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, please tell me your joking, HAHAHAHAHA. They have had argueably the worst receiving corp for years (with the exception of TO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread