What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NO MERCY _ GREAT WHITE DRAFT (1 Viewer)

bueno

In a class by himself
Okay, let's get this straight. Shick! knows this is here, so don't tell me this isn't the forum.No Mercy is an association of eight leagues based loosely on English Professional soccer associations. If you do well, you advance from a lower league to a higher one. Do poorly, and you devolve. Our eight leagues are divided into the Bait Bucket (Grubs and Maggots), a freshwater group (guppy, Kestrel and Piranha) and the salt water group (Great White, Hammerhead and Barracuda). Great White is the top league - the best of the best.Almost every owner is a FBG - many are among the better posters. About 1/3 of the FBG staff play in the league. And we draft early. Like right now. We are posting our draft here so you can see how Great White Sharks draft. The rest of the leagues will post in the Mock Draft forum.BTW: Starting lineup is 1/2/3/1/1/1Here's the top of No Mercy, the Great White Participants and their draft position:

Code:
..........FBG ID...............Team1......The Alchemist.....Conquistadors2......Mark Speener......Relentless Assault3......RF1...............Reno Roughians4......Tebuckey..........Florida Beer Guzzlers5......LOD...............Commish Commandos6......goblue............Go Blue7......juice.............juice8......Hurricane.........Hurricane Browns9......Redhots GM........Redhots10.....Alf...............Insurrection11.....bueno.............Studs and Duds12.....Cobalt Cruisin....Resistance is Futile!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bueno, et al.:Is it intentional that the Great White draft (on the website) is not viewable without a password? The other seven draft reports are available, so it'd be nice if the "A" league were viewable as well.

Kestrel is not a fish?

What happened to LAUNCH?
Kestrel (#273) was a No Mercy member who died a couple of years back. The fifth league was then named "Kestrel's Flight" in his memory.

Bueno, et al.:

Is it intentional that the Great White draft (on the website) is not viewable without a password? The other seven draft reports are available, so it'd be nice if the "A" league were viewable as well.
I emailed purplehaze. He's the commish for GW

Can somebody please provide a key with a listing of the FBG handles...I'd like to pick pre-draft favorites. I also would like to know who I'm critiquing. Additionally, it may be helpful to provide the league scoring format for those that aren't familiar with No Mercy.

bueno, my friend, good luck.I'm always pulling for someone who makes such strong adverserial arguments with as much eloquence as you do. :thumbup: Looking forward to our next sparring session with great relish.

Okay, let's get this straight. Shick! knows this is here, so don't tell me this isn't the forum.
Correct. The Great White League in No Mercy has our blessing to keep this thread alive here in the Shark Pool.If you have questions or commentary this would be a good place to ask. Please be respectful and courteous. We hope you'll back your opinions with substance, not attitude.

1.04 Beer Buzzlers select Edge James. I was hoping Holmes would be picked before me and he was, now I dont have to worry about handcuffing Johnson to him later. There were a couple younger guys with high upside that I considered here, but I prefer my first rounder to be a safe pick, and they dont get much safer than James. He is playing for a new contract so I expect him to have a big season.

Bueno, et al.:

Is it intentional that the Great White draft (on the website) is not viewable without a password? The other seven draft reports are available, so it'd be nice if the "A" league were viewable as well.
I emailed purplehaze. He's the commish for GW
This setting has been changed and the draft report should now be visible to all. Not sure why it was set up that way in the first place...

Here is the master draft list which I'll keep updated throughout the draft

Yudkin will be adding current ADP info from AntSports using data from May 15 forward and using the All Drafts option.

1.01  Conquistadors - Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC RB (ADP RB 1, 1 overall)

1.02  Relentless Assault - Alexander, Shaun SEA RB (ADP RB 2, 2 overall)

1.03  Reno Roughians - Holmes, Priest KCC RB (ADP RB 3, 3 overall)

1.04  Florida Beer Guzzlers - James, Edgerrin IND RB (ADP RB 4, 5 overall)

1.05  Hurricane Browns (from Commandos) - McAllister, Deuce NOS RB (ADP RB 6, 7 overall)

1.06  Go Blue - McGahee, Willis BUF RB (ADP RB 5, 6 overall)

1.07  juice - Manning, Peyton IND QB (ADP QB 1, 4 overall)

1.08  Commish Commandos (from Browns) - Dillon, Corey NEP RB (ADP RB 11, 13 overall)

1.09  Redhots - Portis, Clinton WAS RB (ADP RB 8, 9 overall)

1.10  Insurrection - Johnson, Rudi CIN RB (ADP RB 15, 19 overall)

1.11  Studs and Duds - Davis, Domanick HOU RB (ADP RB 7, 8 overall)

1.12  Resistance is Futile! - Lewis, Jamal BAL RB (ADP 9, 11 overall)

----

2.01  Florida Beer Guzzlers (from RiF!) - Jones, Kevin DET RB (ADP RB 13, 15 overall)

2.02  Studs and Duds - Jones, Julius DAL RB (ADP RB 12, 14 overall)

2.03  Insurrection - Green, Ahman GBP RB (ADP RB 10, 12 overall)

2.04  Redhots - Barber, Tiki NYG RB (ADP RB 14, 16 overall)

2.05  Commish Commandos (from Browns) - Martin, Curtis NYJ RB (ADP RB 18, 25 overall)

2.06  juice - Westbrook, Brian PHI RB (ADP 17, 23 overall)

2.07  Go Blue - Moss, Randy OAK WR (ADP WR 1, 10 overall)

2.08  Hurricane Browns (from Commandos) - Bell, Tatum DEN RB (ADP RB 20, 28 overall)

2.09  Resistance is Futile! (from FBG) - Holt, Torry STL WR (ADP WR 4, 22 overall)

2.10  Reno Roughians - Culpepper, Daunte MIN QB (ADP QB 2, 18 overall)

2.11  Relentless Assault - Harrison, Marvin IND WR (ADP WR 3, 20 overall)

2.12  Commish Commandos (from Conquistadors) - Johnson, Chad CIN WR (ADP WR 5, 24 overall)

----

3.01  Conquistadors - Owens, Terrell PHI WR (ADP WR 2, 17 overall)

3.02  Relentless Assault - Horn, Joe NOS WR (ADP WR 7, 30 overall)

3.03  Reno Roughians - Jackson, Steven STL RB (ADP RB 16, 21 overall)

3.04  Resistance is Futile! (from FBG) - Jordan, Lamont OAK RB (ADP RB 19, 26 overall)

3.05  Conquistadors (from Commandos) - Dunn, Warrick ATL RB (ADP RB 31, 50 overall)

3.06  Go Blue - Gates, Antonio SDC TE (ADP TE 2, 33 overall)

3.07  juice - Gonzalez, Tony KCC TE (ADP TE 1, 32 overall)

3.08  Hurricane Browns - Walker, Javon GBP WR (ADP WR 6, 29 overall)

3.09  Redhots - Brown, Chris TEN RB (ADP RB 21, 34 overall)

3.10  Insurrection - Arrington, JJ ARI RB (ADP RB 26, 46 overall)

3.11  Studs and Duds - McNabb, Donovan PHI QB (ADP QB 3, 27 overall)

3.12  Florida Beer Guzzlers (from RiF!) - Johnson, Andre HOU WR (ADP WR 8, 31 overall)

----

4.01  Resistance is Futile! - Jackdon, Darell SEA WR (ADP WR 11, 38 overall)

4.02  Studs and Duds - Wayne, Reggie IND WR (ADP WR 9, 35 overall)

4.03  Insurrection - Williams, Carnell TB RB (ADP RB 23, 39 overall)

4.04  Redhots - Clayton, Michael TB WR (ADP WR 14, 42 overall)

4.05  Conquistadors (from Commandos (from Browns)) Smith, Steve CAR WR (ADP WR 15, 43 overall)

4.06  juice - Ward, Hines PIT WR (ADP WR 10, 37 overall)

4.07  Go Blue - Bennett, Michael MIN RB (ADP RB 27, 48 overall)

4.08  Hurricane Browns (from Commandos) - Bennett, Drew TEN WR (ADP WR 16, 47 overall)

4.09  Florida Beer Guzzlers - Brown, Ronnie MIA RB (ADP RB 22 - 36 overall)

4.10  Reno Roughians - Williams, Roy DET WR (ADP WR 12, 40 overall)

4.11  Relentless Assault - Benson, Cedric CHI RB (ADP RB 24, 44 overall)

4.12  Commish Commandos (from Conquistadors) - Bulger, Marc STL QB (ADP QB 6, 55 overall)

----

5.01  Conquistadors - Stalley, Duce PIT RB (ADP RB 30, 52 overall)

5.02  Relentless Assault - Taylor, Fred JAC RB (ADP RB 25, 45 overall)

5.03  Reno Roughians - Burleson, Nate MIN WR (ADP WR 13, 41 overall)

5.04  Resistance is Futile! (from FBG) - Coles, Laveraneus NYJ WR(ADP WR 17, 54 overall)

5.05  Commish Commandos - Boldin, Anquan ARI WR (ADP WR 23, 68 overall)

5.06  Go Blue - Foster, De'shaun CAR RB (ADP RB 29, 51 overall)

5.07  juice - Driver, Donald GBP WR (ADP WR 24, 72 overall)

5.08  Hurricane Browns - Barlow, Kevan SFO RB (ADP RB 32, 61 overall)

5.09  Redhots - Chambers, Chris MIA WR (ADP WR 25, 73 overall)

5.10  Insurrection - Bruce, Isaac STL WR (ADP WR3, 68 overall)

5.11  Studs and Duds - Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR (ADP WR 21, 62 overall)

5.12  Florida Beer Guzzlers (from RiF!) - Witten, Jason DAL TE (ADP TE 3, 57 overall)

----

6.01  Resistance is Futile! - Smith, Rod DEN WR (ADP WR 33, 91 overall)

6.02  Studs and Duds - Shockey, Jeremy NYG TE (ADP TE 6, 70 overall)

6.03  Insurrection - Mason, Derrick BAL WR (ADP WR 26, 74 overall)

6.04  Redhots - Evans, Lee BUF WR (ADP WR 32, 87 overall)

6.05  Commish Commandos (from Browns) - Johnson, Larry KCC RB (ADP 31, 55 overall)

6.06  juice - Smith, Jimmy JAC WR (ADP WR 20, 61 overall)

6.07  Go Blue - Branch, Deion NEP WR (ADP WR 28, 77 overall)

6.08  Hurricane Browns (from Commandos) - Collins, Kerry OAK QB (ADP QB 7, 65 overall)

6.09  Florida Beer Guzzlers - Green, Trent KCC QB (ADP 54 overall)

6.10  Reno Roughians - Lelie, Ashley DEN WR (ADP WR 29, 79 overall)

6.11  Relentless Assault - Favre, Brett GBP QB (ADP QB 9, 72 overall)

6.12  Conquistadors - Crumpler, Alge ATL TE (ADP TE 5, 67 overall)

----

7.01  Conquistadors - Muhammad, Muhsin CHI WR (ADP WR 27, 75 overall)

7.02  Relentless Assault

7.03  Reno Roughians

7.04  Florida Beer Guzzlers

7.05  Commish Commandos

7.06  Go Blue

7.07  juice

7.08  Hurricane Browns

7.09  Redhots

7.10  Insurrection

7.11  Studs and Duds

7.12  Resistance is Futile!

----

8.01  Resistance is Futile!

8.02  Studs and Duds

8.03  Insurrection

8.04  Redhots

8.05  Hurricane Browns

8.06  juice

8.07  Go Blue

8.08  Conquistadors (from Commandos)

8.09  Florida Beer Guzzlers

8.10  Reno Roughians

8.11  Relentless Assault

8.12  Commish Commandos (from Conquistadors)

----

9.01  Conquistadors

9.02  Relentless Assault

9.03  Reno Roughians

9.04  Florida Beer Guzzlers

9.05  Commish Commandos

9.06  Go Blue

9.07  juice

9.08  Hurricane Browns

9.09  Redhots

9.10  Insurrection

9.11  Studs and Duds

9.12  Resistance is Futile!

----

10.01  Resistance is Futile!

10.02  Studs and Duds

10.03  Insurrection

10.04  Redhots

10.05  Commish Commandos (from Browns)

10.06  juice

10.07  Go Blue

10.08  Hurricane Browns (from Commandos)

10.09  Florida Beer Guzzlers

10.10  Reno Roughians

10.11  Relentless Assault

10.12  Conquistadors

----

11.01  Conquistadors

11.02  Relentless Assault

11.03  Reno Roughians

11.04  Florida Beer Guzzlers

11.05  Commish Commandos

11.06  Go Blue

11.07  juice

11.08  Hurricane Browns

11.09  Redhots

11.10  Insurrection

11.11  Studs and Duds

11.12  Resistance is Futile!

----

12.01  Resistance is Futile!

12.02  Studs and Duds

12.03  Insurrection

12.04  Redhots

12.05  Hurricane Browns

12.06  juice

12.07  Go Blue

12.08  Commish Commandos

12.09  Florida Beer Guzzlers

12.10  Reno Roughians

12.11  Relentless Assault

12.12  Conquistadors

----

13.01  Conquistadors

13.02  Relentless Assault

13.03  Reno Roughians

13.04  Florida Beer Guzzlers

13.05  Commish Commandos

13.06  Go Blue

13.07  juice

13.08  Hurricane Browns

13.09  Redhots

13.10  Insurrection

13.11  Studs and Duds

13.12  Resistance is Futile!

----

14.01  Resistance is Futile!

14.02  Studs and Duds

14.03  Insurrection

14.04  Redhots

14.05  Hurricane Browns

14.06  juice

14.07  Go Blue

14.08  Commish Commandos

14.09  Florida Beer Guzzlers

14.10  Reno Roughians

14.11  Relentless Assault

14.12  Conquistadors

----

15.01  Conquistadors

15.02  Relentless Assault

15.03  Reno Roughians

15.04  Florida Beer Guzzlers

15.05  Commish Commandos

15.06  Go Blue

15.07  juice

15.08  Hurricane Browns

15.09  Redhots

15.10  Insurrection

15.11  Studs and Duds

15.12  Resistance is Futile!

----

16.01  Resistance is Futile!

16.02  Studs and Duds

16.03  Insurrection

16.04  Redhots

16.05  Hurricane Browns

16.06  juice

16.07  Go Blue

16.08  Commish Commandos

16.09  Florida Beer Guzzlers

16.10  Reno Roughians

16.11  Relentless Assault

16.12  Conquistadors

----

17.01  Conquistadors

17.02  Relentless Assault

17.03  Reno Roughians

17.04  Florida Beer Guzzlers

17.05  Commish Commandos

17.06  Go Blue

17.07  juice

17.08  Hurricane Browns

17.09  Redhots

17.10  Insurrection

17.11  Studs and Duds

17.12  Resistance is Futile!

----

18.01  Resistance is Futile!

18.02  Studs and Duds

18.03  Insurrection

18.04  Redhots

18.05  Hurricane Browns

18.06  juice

18.07  Go Blue

18.08  Commish Commandos

18.09  Florida Beer Guzzlers

18.10  Reno Roughians

18.11  Relentless Assault

18.12  Conquistadors
EAST
Florida Beer Guzzlers

RB James, Edgerrin IND

RB Jones, Kevin DET

Go Blue

RB McGahee, Willis BUF

-

WR Moss, Randy OAK

-

TE Gates, Antonio SDC

Hurricane Browns

RB McAllister, Deuce NOS

RB Bell, Tatum DEN

-

WR Walker, Javon GBP

Insurrection

RB Johnson, Rudi CIN

RB Green, Ahman GBP
CENTRAL
Conquistadors

RB Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC

RB Dunn, Warrick ATL

-

WR Owens, Terrell PHI

Redhots

RB Portis, Clinton WAS

RB Barber, Tiki NYG

RB Brown, Chris TEN

Relentless Assault

RB Alexander, Shaun SEA

-

WR Harrison, Marvin IND

WR Horn, Joe NOS

Resistance is Futile!

RB Lewis, Jamal BAL

RB Jordan, Lamont OAK

-

WR Holt, Torry STL
WEST
Commish Commandos

RB Dillon, Corey NEP

RB Martin, Curtis NYJ

-

WR Johnson, Chad CIN

juice

QB Manning, Peyton IND

-

RB Westbrook, Brian PHI

-

TE Gonzalez, Tony KCC

Reno Roughians

QB Culpepper, Daunte MIN

-

RB Holmes, Priest KCC

RB Jackson, Steven STL

Studs and Duds

RB Davis, Domanick HOU

RB Jones, Julius DAL

Personally, I think that the Hammerhead draft will be a much better representation of fantasy football excellence, but that's just me.

1.03 Priest Holmes

I'm a little late posting this, but I'll give it a go. I pretty much figured L.T. and S. Alexander would go 1 and 2. My choice came down to Holmes and James. The question mark with Holmes was injury and age, but he didn't look like he was slowing down before he got hurt last year at all. Also, I know very well nobody is free of injury and sometimes that point gets over exaggerated. I do believe older running backs are more prone to injury though. I will definitely have to try to get the handcuff later for him which will cost me a pick, but the backup has also proven he can carry the load if Holmes gets hurt.

James was also a thought here.

Bottom Line: There was too much upside to pass on this pick even with some question marks.

bueno, my friend, good luck.

I'm always pulling for someone who makes such strong adverserial arguments with as much eloquence as you do.

:thumbup:

Looking forward to our next sparring session with great relish.
So, you drafting Fargas this year? I will give you this: at least he's still with the team.

Hey guys,

If you could BOLD your picks when announcing them here it would be appreciated. I went back and did a couple as examples in previous posts. Thanks.

II. SCORING: A. Offense: 6 pt passing td 6 pt rush, rec, ret td 1 pt per 20 passing yrd, per 10 rush & rec yrds FYI, if Faulk has 75 rush and 75 rec he will be awarded 15 pts (150 rushrec yrds) 2 pt per pass,rush,rec 2 pt conversion -2 pt per interception or lost fumble 3 pt per field goal (39 and under) 4 pt per field goal (40-49 yrd) 5 pt per field goal (50+) -3 pt per missed fg 29 yrds or closer -2 pt per missed fg 30-39 yrds -1 pt per missed fg 40-49 yrds 1 pt per extra point -1 pt per missed extra pointA. Starters consist of 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 pk, 1 team def (18 round draft)

Personally, I think that the Hammerhead draft will be a much better representation of fantasy football excellence, but that's just me.
Cracker, win Hammerhead's Superbowl this year & we'll invite you into Great White next season - that's how I got here! :yes: (Oh, our rosters are 18 players deep.)

Cracker, win Hammerhead's Superbowl this year & we'll invite you into Great White next season - that's how I got here! :yes: (Oh, our rosters are 18 players deep.)
I got there the same way last year. Hopefully you do a little better than my 6-8 record that knocked me back down. :cry: Fred, Faulk, Coles, Boldin... :wall: My 1st four picks didn't help much. I should be happy that I somehow pulled out 6 wins. It could have been a whole lot worse :baracuda:

Just curious, saw the league website a few months back. How exactly do you get started or asked to play in the bottom league. I would be very interested, is there something you have to do. (Or somebody you have to know!) Also, if your in the bottom league and do poorly are you booted out the next year. What is the cut off, 500. or a certain record? By the way, thanks for posting the draft here.

Kestrel is not a fish? 

What happened to LAUNCH?
Kestrel (#273) was a No Mercy member who died a couple of years back. The fifth league was then named "Kestrel's Flight" in his memory.
RIP Kestrel. :( Let's get it on! :football:
I think it was great to have a league named after Kestrel :thumbup: . I certainly remember him from the old yeller days. RIP Kestrel.

I'm always pulling for someone who makes such strong adverserial arguments with as much eloquence as you do.

So, you drafting Fargas this year? I will give you this: at least he's still with the team.
I have since those dark times in my life sworn off crack. Please, let's not revisit that black abbyss... ;)

Just curious, saw the league website a few months back. How exactly do you get started or asked to play in the bottom league. I would be very interested, is there something you have to do. (Or somebody you have to know!) Also, if your in the bottom league and do poorly are you booted out the next year. What is the cut off, 500. or a certain record? By the way, thanks for posting the draft here.
Click on the link in my sig line. Go to the message boards and to the waiting list. Sign up. We don't always invite in the order of signings. A good poster here usually gets precedence over a lurker. Our turnover isn't that high.

I have since those dark times in my life sworn off crack. Please, let's not revisit that black abbyss... ;)
LOL - Deal!

I put this in the No Mercy Forum and noticed we have a thread here for it.

1.1 LaDainian Tomlinson, Chargers (Conquistadors)

This pick for all intensive purposes was made last week when I decided to take the number one spot. I was debating about moving back to the four or five spot and take a player that fell to that spot. In the end, I just did not see much extra value having earlier even round picks. (FYI, we rolled for the order we got to pick in what spot we wanted to draft in.)

I do not expect Tomlinson to automatically be the highest scoring player at the end of the year. Too many variables to make that claim for any one player. However, I see him having the best chance to be in the top 3-4 when it is all said and done. Alexander, Holmes, James & McAllister I expect will have great years, but only two realistically will have a chance to out produce L.T. (Holmes and Alexander).

Everyone knows the pluses on him, he has tremendous talent, multi-faceted, and Marty-Ball will give him a lot of touches and redzone looks. I do not expect the receiving numbers of a few years ago and am a little worried about a team letdown (however, no matter how bad the Chargers were he produced). Holmes’s chances of missing games knocked him out of my top spot. Alexander is not far below L.T. at all but some little things (contract issues, uncertainty at the #2 wide receiver spot) put L.T over him. Bottomline: L.T. is the safest high ranked back and will allow me to take risks other places if I choose to.

At 6 points per passing TD, How come some of you passed on Manning with your first pick?Also, I enjoy these type threads, thanks for doing this.

At 6 points per passing TD, How come some of you passed on Manning with your first pick?

Also, I enjoy these type threads, thanks for doing this.
Manning has the second-highest X number on my draft board for this league. However, ths group is full of RB fanatics. I wouldn't be surprised to see Manning fall to the end of the round, or even into round 2. Having Manning instead of another top 10 won't compensate for having a bad RB2

FYI - we had a trade, thenHurricane Browns selected Deuce McAllisterGo Blue selected Willis McGahee.Still no major surprises IMO.

Manning would leave us early drafters with a poor choice of backs on the way back. This league favors rb's with depth at that position to boot. Almost everybody in the running at the end has good rb's. Last year I had L.T. and was criticized for taking Martin at 2.1 instead of Bennett. I wouldn't be surprised to see around 20 backs or so off the board in the first couple of rounds.Plus you are playing catch up on rb's all draft. Even Marino dropped back after his 48 I believe. I just don't see Payton throwing 49 again. Plus other qb's later still offer good value.

1.7 -- Payton Manning, Eli's Brother

When I chose to go 7th, I figured I would be choosing between Tiki & Portis.

This is the 1st time I've taken a QB in the 1st, but the value here at 7 is way too high for me to pass on. Of course there will be a drop off from last year.... maybe even as bad as 4400 & 40, but I'll live with that.

I WILL get screwed at RB2 and possibly RB1, knowing these guys I'm drafting with. This will be 1 of 2 or 3 non-RB picks in the 1st 30 picks, but like I said, I can't pass this up with the 6pt td's & what's left on the top of my board.

j

1.7 -- Payton Manning, Eli's Brother

When I chose to go 7th, I figured I would be choosing between Tiki & Portis.

This is the 1st time I've taken a QB in the 1st, but the value here at 7 is way too high for me to pass on. Of course there will be a drop off from last year.... maybe even as bad as 4400 & 40, but I'll live with that.

I WILL get screwed at RB2 and possibly RB1, knowing these guys I'm drafting with. This will be 1 of 2 or 3 non-RB picks in the 1st 30 picks, but like I said, I can't pass this up with the 6pt td's & what's left on the top of my board.

j
Well - maybe you can win your way back next year..... ;)

At 6 points per passing TD, How come some of you passed on Manning with your first pick?

Also, I enjoy these type threads, thanks for doing this.
See what you did? A QB in the 1st round :shock:

Bottomline: L.T. is the safest high ranked back and will allow me to take risks other places if I choose to.
Ya shouldn't have said that. This kinda statement comes back to bite you in the rear. This is a serious bad mojo statement. If I were an LT owner I would br cringing right now. He may have tweaked a hammy as you typed this....In all seriousness, how could you not pick LT 1?

1.8 Corey DillonAll the RBS here look the same.. Portis, Rudi Dillon... was thinking all three. He is the man in NE... and has shown new life in NE. hard to pass up 1600+ yards and 12+ Tds Here. Not sure on Portis, sure he will get the touches but not sure the offense is ready yet.. Not a huge Ramsey Fan as for Rudi I like him a lot, just not sure with Perry, I doubt he sees the field with Rudi there, but Lewis has talked to get him if healthy into the games. So we shall see, this where the fun begins with picks...Now on with the Draft

Users who are viewing this thread