What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NO MERCY _ GREAT WHITE DRAFT (1 Viewer)

7.04 Ravens D I was going to take Porter here, but once he was gone the remaining WRs are a dime a dozen so I figured I may as well end up with the best D in the game. Probably a bit of a reach although ADP shows them going late 7th early 8th. At least I got some impact out of the 7th round.

1 - Edge James

2 - Kevin Jones

3 - Andre Johnson

4 - Ronnie Brown

5 - Jason Witten

6 - Trent Green

7 - Ravens D

7.11 S.A.D. takesLee Suggs, rb - CleSimple - last starting RB on the board, and I have only two.Cleveland is a fantasy wasteland, especially for RBs. This certainly puts RIF, juice and LOD in a spot though. I thought he lasted about a round too long. I can't say I'm happy to have him because after all, it is the Browns.If he could just learn to catch now....

5.09 - Chris Chambers

In my situation the only thing I was looking for are WR’s. Chambers was the best of the bunch here. For him to be a good #2 he’s got to break that 1000 yd barrier. Hopefully the Miami offense will improve to the point of being able to open it up a little as the season progresses.

6.04 - Lee Evans

Again with the WR’s. Evans may have a better chance of becoming my #2 than Chambers. He’ll be splitting catches with Moulds to start but he’s got the capability to take over the starring role.

7.09 - Todd Heap

Heap at the 81 spot is still a risk but one I’m willing to take. If he gets himself healthy and stays that way there’s no reason why he shouldn’t hit top five status. Baltimore wouldn't sign a guy to a 6 year extension if they didn't think he'd couldn't produce.

This definitely isn’t the strongest team at present. The receiving position is probably the most volatile in fantasy football and you can win without having “studs”. Working the wire will be a pivotal part of this teams success.

1.09 - Clinton Portis

2.04 - Tiki Barber

3.09 - Chris Brown

4.04 - Michael Clayton

5.09 - Chris Chambers

6.04 - Lee Evans

7.09 - Todd Heap

Last edited by a moderator:
We had a run on QBsR.I.F. took Brooks (no surprise) and Delhomme (which surprised me, not only the QB, but I thought he'd go RB)Then I took Brady at 9.02, giving me two studs at the position (McNabb being the other one). Why not? The WRs remaining are all about the same - I still have a shot at several serviceable ones for WR3/4. None of the RBs left are starters and there was a huge value at QB. I frankly expected the run to start earlier than this.Then after I picked, Vick and Hasselbeck fell off the board. 13 gone, and Go Blue is still without one. There are still some good ones left, but I suspect at least two more will fall in round nine.My team so far:QBs: Donovan McNabb, Tom BradyRBs: Domanick Davis, Julius Jones, Lee SuggsWRs: Reggie Wayne, Larry FitzgeraldTEs: Jeremy ShockeyDTs:PKs:

8.04 - Matt Hasselbeck

I had pre-drafted with 4 picks before me. I knew I was going QB no matter what. I had 5 guys all tiered about equal. Hasselbeck was #3 in the group. I certainly didn't expect the run. R.I.F.'s first pick, OK, but the second and bueno with the Brady pick were totally unexpected. I had Vick pasted as my #1 and I think if bueno would not have taken Brady he may have fallen to me. I'm a little concerned about the Seattle mess right now but I can't believe they'll just let Alexander walk. Time will tell.......

1.09 - Clinton Portis

2.04 - Tiki Barber

3.09 - Chris Brown

4.04 - Michael Clayton

5.09 - Chris Chambers

6.04 - Lee Evans

7.09 - Todd Heap

8.04 - Matt Hasselbeck

QB run didn't surprise me at all. L.O.D. and I were talking about it being overdue on YIM last night.

Here are my thoughts after looking at the rosters thus far:

Top 3

Studs and Duds Player YTD Pts Bye Drafted Brady, Tom NEP QB - 7 8.02 McNabb, Donovan PHI QB - 6 3.11 Davis, Domanick HOU RB - 3 1.11 Jones, Julius DAL RB - 9 2.02 Suggs, Lee CLE RB - 4 7.11 Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR - 6 5.11 Wayne, Reggie IND WR - 8 4.02 Shockey, Jeremy NYG TE - 5 6.02 8 Total Players-Very strong at Qb with McNabb and Brady and its 6 pts/td-I love Dom Davis this year and i have him #6 right now

-Julius ended strong last year and has a good shot at breaking the top 10

-Suggs is a decent #3

-Wayne and Fitzgerald are two solid WRs

-Shockey is one of the top TEs

Hurricane Browns Player YTD Pts Bye Drafted Collins, Kerry OAK QB - 5 6.08 Barlow, Kevan SFO RB - 6 5.08 Bell, Tatum DEN RB - 9 2.08 McAllister, Deuce NOS RB - 10 1.05 Bennett, Drew TEN WR - 10 4.08 Burress, Plaxico NYG WR - 5 7.08 Walker, Javon GBP WR - 6 3.08 McMichael, Randy MIA TE - 4 8.05 8 Total Players-Collins should have a lot of td passes with moss and porter on his team (6 pts/td)-I love Deuce this year and think he can crack the top 3

-Bell and Barlow are solid #2 and #3s

-I am very high on Walker and Bennett this year

-I dont really like Plax this year, but hes a decent #3

-McMichale is a solid TE

Commish Commandos Player YTD Pts Bye Drafted Bulger, Marc STL QB - 9 4.12 Dillon, Corey NEP RB - 7 1.08 Martin, Curtis NYJ RB - 8 2.05 Boldin, Anquan ARI WR - 6 5.05 Johnson, Chad CIN WR - 10 2.12 Lelie, Ashley DEN WR - 9 6.10 Porter, Jerry OAK WR - 5 7.03 7 Total Players-Marc Bulger may have been a bit of a reach at 4.12, but hes still a top 5 QB-Dillon and Martin are old, but luckily this is a redraft league

-I love this set of WRs... CJ is top 5, Boldin is very under rated this year and Porter and Lelie are both top 25

-One problem with this team is that is has no rb 3 which is bad if martin or dillon go down

Steals

-Dom Davis at 1.11

-Owens at 3.01

-Walker at 3.08

-McNabb at 3.11

Reaches

-Gates at 3.06

-Evans at 6.04

-Houshmandzadeh at 7.10

-Ravens D at 7.04

8.08 Donte Stallworth Not thrilled with this pick, hopefully he will finally live up to expectations, but I'm not holding my breath. Just the same he has more upside than whats left in my 4th tier of WRs.

1 - Edge James

2 - Kevin Jones

3 - Andre Johnson

4 - Ronnie Brown

5 - Jason Witten

6 - Trent Green

7 - Ravens D

8 - Donte Stallworth

you're right cowboy - I'm just anxious to start drafting.  Normally I've participated in 3-4 mocks by now, but I'm trying something new in '05: I'm going MOCK FREE.

Take advantage, if you can.  I'm playing in fewer leagues this year in an effort to put more intensity into the leagues I do play in.

No Mercy Grubs should be a cakewalk for me this year.
Hey Tommy, what is your reasoning by going mock free this year? I am doing the opposite, I am doing 2x more mocks this year, hoping to be better prepared.
It'll be interesting to see how this works out for you Tommy. I can't imagine not doing a ton of mock drafts this time of year. I feel like the more you do, the better prepared you are. I've dominated my big money league every year since I started doing mocks before hand. It's just amazing how much difference it actually makes.

LOD just took Travis Henry as his RB3. Interesting choice. I'd like to see the logic on that one!

The real question is, why the heck did Travis Taylor go 87th in the Grubs draft? Wow.

I'm also going mock-free for the first time in four years this year. I just finally decided that they weren't a good indication of the types of choices I was going to have to make in my drafts. Poeple didn't take them seriously enough, RBs were even more overvalued than in real drafts, the scoring system never matched up perfectly... I'm looking at the other NM drafts in preparation for my Maggot draft, and I've made a plan based on the results of those seven drafts, but I haven't actually done a mock myself, nor do I plan to in future years.

8.12 Travis Henry RB ????

To win or contend you have to take some risks and Henry here is a risk and could be feast or famine, this is my 9th round pick and from what I am reading he will be traded just not sure to who. The Rest of RBs left on the board have as much unknown to them as Henry and when and where he gets traded to either JAC or TENN he could be a huge asset to my roster. The upside at this point for him is huge... Now the down side is the Bills upper management will hold on to him and he does nothing, but if they do that he is gone next year for sure and they get nothing I see here in about 2 weeks he is dealt. So does this ruin my draft no, if he gets traded and Fragile Freddy or Chris Brown cant go.. Gold mine for my 3rd RB.. Lots of Ifs but worth the risk... Now on with the draft...

8.12 Travis Henry RB ????

To win or contend you have to take some risks and Henry here is a risk and could be feast or famine, this is my 9th round pick and from what I am reading he will be traded just not sure to who. The Rest of RBs left on the board have as much unknown to them as Henry and when and where he gets traded to either JAC or TENN he could be a huge asset to my roster. The upside at this point for him is huge... Now the down side is the Bills upper management will hold on to him and he does nothing, but if they do that he is gone next year for sure and they get nothing I see here in about 2 weeks he is dealt. So does this ruin my draft no, if he gets traded and Fragile Freddy or Chris Brown cant go.. Gold mine for my 3rd RB.. Lots of Ifs but worth the risk... Now on with the draft...
In either place, you'll have to gamble on an injury happening. That was a scary pick.

1.05 NO RB McAllister

2.08 DEN RB Bell

3.08 GB WR J. Walker

4.08 TEN WR D. Bennett

5.08 SF RB K. Barlow

6.08 OAK QB K. Collins

7.08 NYG WR P. Burress

8.05 MIA TE R. McMichael

9.08 ATL RB T. Duckett

Taking a chance with my WR3 pick Burress, but I cannot get the fact that Toomer had NO touchdowns last year out of my head. Eli's team is nothing like big bro's, but Burress is physically gifted - something the G-men have been missing. I like McMichael as TE1 - Miami's WRs are uninspiring, IMO, and I figure he can build on a respectable last season. Maybe Duckett is my biggest snag of the draft - he's a double-digit touchdown maker with Dunn, and even more should the Lightning half of the Falcon backfield become injured. Overall, I should be competitive with my first half of the draft complete - I'm solid at the most important RB position (knock on wood) - BUT most the of competition is having good drafts, as well. Hopefully, I can find that golden nugget (or two) on the flip side....

:boxing: Hurricane Browns

9.04 Keary Colbert Looking for some guys with upside to finish out my wr corp. Colbert should have a bottom line of 800 yds and 6-7 tds, but if Delhomme puts up the kind of numbers he did last year Colbert could put up bigger numbers, even with Steve Smith coming back.

1 - Edge James

2 - Kevin Jones

3 - Andre Johnson

4 - Ronnie Brown

5 - Jason Witten

6 - Trent Green

7 - Ravens D

8 - Donte Stallworth

9 - Keary Colbert

1.11 Domanack Davis, rb Hou

2.02 Julius Jone, rb Dal

3.11 Donovan McNabb, qb Phi

4.02 Reggie Wayne, wr Ind

5.11 Larry Fitzgerald, wr Ari

6.02 Jeremy Shockey, te, NYG

7.11 Lee Suggs, rb, Cle

8.02 Tom Brady, qb NE

9.11 David Givens, wr NE

10.02 Philadelphia Eagles, dt Phi

At 7.11, I toyed with taking Duckett or Suggs and settled on a guy I think will start over someone in an rbbc situation. Had Duckett somehow made it to 9.11, I couldn't have passed on him though. Dickett fell way too far, IMO.

I was trying to trade down out of 9.11, thinking Givens (or another I was targeting) would have been there at 10.02 and then I could use at the later pick for DT, but I had access problems last night and didn't purge my predraft, so I got Givens, probably a little early, and Philadelphia dt, again probably a little early. :cry:

9.11We are well into that part of the draft where we sift through the ashes, looking for a few gems and finding mostly broken bits of glass. Kennison should have made it to me here (I was gambling he would) but he didn't. So I picked Givens. Uninspiring, but he'll do for a WR#3 taken this late.

10.02I have a philosophy of not taking good defenses on losing teams i this league. We are strongly weighted toward points and yardage in this league, and Buffalo will be on the field enough to give up plenty of both. So I wasn't unhappy to see R.I.F. saddled with the Bills. I took the Eagles, probably a half a round too early, which is why I was try to trade out of 9.11. Givens (or my backup pick) at 10.02 and Eagles at a later pick would have worked. :goestolookforcryingtowel:

9.09 - Pittsburgh D

I have my starters and although D's are usually left 'til the end I wanted to at least gather up a potential top 3 which I believe Pittsburgh is. I had T. Henry in my sights just for grins but jj scooped him up.

10.04 - Steve McNair

I looked at what was available in WR's and they all look the same at this point. You've got to be lucky to find that gem from here on out. So, I decided to beef up my QB position. McNair is apparently in great shape and ready to roll. Tennessee is most likely going to be coming from behind more often than not so McNair should have plenty of opportunity. If he stays healthy.

Although this group didn't look like much from the onset I'm starting to feel as if it can compete. The other teams in my division are not unbeatable and with a little luck (and some in season work) we could be right there at seasons end.

1.09 - Clinton Portis

2.04 - Tiki Barber

3.09 - Chris Brown

4.04 - Michael Clayton

5.09 - Chris Chambers

6.04 - Lee Evans

7.09 - Todd Heap

8.04 - Matt Hasselbeck

9.09 - Pittsburgh D

10.04 - Steve McNair

From what I understand this may be it for awhile. jj's gone untili the 16th..... have a nice week!! :wall:

9.09 - Pittsburgh D

I have my starters and although D's are usually left 'til the end I wanted to at least gather up a potential top 3 which I believe Pittsburgh is. I had T. Henry in my sights just for grins but jj scooped him up.

10.04 - Steve McNair

I looked at what was available in WR's and they all look the same at this point. You've got to be lucky to find that gem from here on out. So, I decided to beef up my QB position. McNair is apparently in great shape and ready to roll. Tennessee is most likely going to be coming from behind more often than not so McNair should have plenty of opportunity. If he stays healthy.

Although this group didn't look like much from the onset I'm starting to feel as if it can compete. The other teams in my division are not unbeatable and with a little luck (and some in season work) we could be right there at seasons end.

1.09 - Clinton Portis

2.04 - Tiki Barber

3.09 - Chris Brown

4.04 - Michael Clayton

5.09 - Chris Chambers

6.04 - Lee Evans

7.09 - Todd Heap

8.04 - Matt Hasselbeck

9.09 - Pittsburgh D

10.04 - Steve McNair

From what I understand this may be it for awhile. jj's gone untili the 16th..... have a nice week!! :wall:
jj got his pick in. He took Blaylock. Can't believe he was trying to trade down to make sure he got him. So we're okay until 10.10

P. Holmes 1.03

D. Culpepper 2.10

S. Jackson 3.03

R. Williams 4.10

N. Burleson 5.03

L. Johnson 6.06

M. Faulk 7.05

S. Moss 9.03

K. Johnson 9.05

M. Faulk - This was a case of predrafting while on vacation. I am happy to have Faulk on my teams since this is a thin position for me. I did reach a little on this one, but he is my handcuff pick. I was wanting Porter or Muhammad to slip, but both were picked before me.

S. Moss - With only two receivers in a very important position I was going wr/te all the way with this pick. I thought there was a bunch here. I was eyeing Dallas Clark, but he went in the pick I traded away to obtain LJ.

K. Johnson - With this pick again I was looking at wr. I was just trying to stockpile some picks with players who will be on the field so I have some options. Keyshawn should get a few looks again this year.

The draft is turning out to be an interesting one. It didn't help being on vacation and rushing picks and deals to keep it moving along.

Interesting Notes- I feel like I drafted two rb's that have sought after handcuffs. The problem this created it is I have had to reach for the handcuffs because I was already thin there.

Qb in the second? I like Culpepper a lot! It is just difficult to put a solid team on the field with two handcuffs and an a early qb. I am scrambling now to fill the wr slots and other starting positions.

Time to do some serious homework to pull this team out of being :yucky:

Just to update:1.01 Conquistadors Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC RB 1.02 Relentless Assault Alexander, Shaun SEA RB 1.03 Reno Roughians Holmes, Priest KCC RB 1.04 Florida Beer Guzzlers James, Edgerrin IND RB 1.05 Hurricane Browns McAllister, Deuce NOS RB 1.06 Go Blue McGahee, Willis BUF RB 1.07 juice Manning, Peyton IND QB 1.08 Commish Commandos Dillon, Corey 1.09 Redhots Portis, Clinton WAS RB 1.10 Insurrection Johnson, Rudi CIN RB 1.11 Studs and Duds Davis, Domanick HOU RB 1.12 Resistance is Futile! Lewis, Jamal BAL RB 2.01 Florida Beer Guzzlers Jones, Kevin DET RB 2.02 Studs and Duds Jones, Julius DAL RB 2.03 Insurrection Green, Ahman GBP RB 2.04 Redhots Barber, Tiki NYG RB 2.05 Commish Commandos Martin, Curtis NYJ RB 2.06 juice Westbrook, Brian PHI RB 2.07 Go Blue Moss, Randy OAK WR 2.08 Hurricane Browns Bell, Tatum DEN RB 2.09 Resistance is Futile! Holt, Torry STL WR 2.10 Reno Roughians Culpepper, Daunte MIN QB 2.11 Relentless Assault Harrison, Marvin IND WR 2.12 Commish Commandos Johnson, Chad CIN WR 3.01 Conquistadors Owens, Terrell PHI WR 3.02 Relentless Assault Horn, Joe NOS WR 3.03 Reno Roughians Jackson, Steven STL RB 3.04 Resistance is Futile! Jordan, Lamont OAK RB 3.05 Conquistadors Dunn, Warrick ATL RB 3.06 Go Blue Gates, Antonio SDC TE 3.07 juice Gonzalez, Tony KCC TE 3.08 Hurricane Browns Walker, Javon GBP WR 3.09 Redhots Brown, Chris TEN RB 3.10 Insurrection Arrington, J.J. ARI RB 3.11 Studs and Duds McNabb, Donovan PHI QB 3.12 Florida Beer Guzzlers Johnson, Andre HOU WR 4.01 Resistance is Futile! Jackson, Darrell SEA WR Wed 4.02 Studs and Duds Wayne, Reggie IND WR 4.03 Insurrection Williams, Carnell TBB RB 4.04 Redhots Clayton, Michael TBB WR 4.05 Conquistadors Smith, Steve CAR WR 4.06 juice Ward, Hines PIT WR 4.07 Go Blue Bennett, Michael MIN RB 4.08 Hurricane Browns Bennett, Drew TEN WR 4.09 Florida Beer Guzzlers Brown, Ronnie MIA RB 4.10 Reno Roughians Williams, Roy DET WR 4.11 Relentless Assault Benson, Cedric CHI RB 005 4.12 Commish Commandos Bulger, Marc STL QB 5.01 Conquistadors Staley, Duce PIT RB 5.02 Relentless Assault Taylor, Fred JAC RB 5.03 Reno Roughians Burleson, Nate MIN WR 5.04 Resistance is Futile! Coles, Laveranues NYJ WR 5.05 Commish Commandos Boldin, Anquan ARI WR 5.06 Go Blue Foster, De'shaun CAR RB 5.07 juice Driver, Donald GBP WR 5.08 Hurricane Browns Barlow, Kevan SFO RB 5.09 Redhots Chambers, Chris MIA WR 5.10 Insurrection Bruce, Isaac STL WR 5.11 Studs and Duds Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR 5.12 Florida Beer Guzzlers Witten, Jason DAL TE 6.01 Resistance is Futile! Smith, Rod DEN WR 6.02 Studs and Duds Shockey, Jeremy NYG TE 6.03 Insurrection Mason, Derrick BAL WR 6.04 Redhots Evans, Lee BUF WR 6.05 Reno Roughians Johnson, Larry KCC RB 6.06 juice Smith, Jimmy JAC WR 6.07 Go Blue Branch, Deion NEP WR 6.08 Hurricane Browns Collins, Kerry OAK QB 6.09 Florida Beer Guzzlers Green, Trent KCC QB 005 6.10 Commish Commandos Lelie, Ashley DEN WR 6.11 Relentless Assault Favre, Brett GBP QB 6.12 Conquistadors Crumpler, Alge ATL TE 7.01 Conquistadors Plummer, Jake DEN QB 7.02 Relentless Assault Muhammad, Muhsin CHI WR 7.03 Commish Commandos Porter, Jerry OAK WR 7.04 Florida Beer Guzzlers Ravens, Baltimore BAL Def 7.05 Reno Roughians Faulk, Marshall STL RB7.06 Go Blue Moulds, Eric BUF WR 7.07 juice Patriots, New England NEP Def 7.08 Hurricane Browns Burress, Plaxico NYG WR 7.09 Redhots Heap, Todd BAL TE 7.10 Insurrection Houshmandzadeh, T.J. CIN WR 7.11 Studs and Duds Suggs, Lee CLE RB 7.12 Resistance is Futile! Brooks, Aaron NOS QB 8.01 Resistance is Futile! Delhomme, Jake CAR QB 8.02 Studs and Duds Brady, Tom NEP QB 8.03 Insurrection Vick, Michael ATL QB 8.04 Redhots Hasselbeck, Matt SEA QB 8.05 Hurricane Browns McMichael, Randy MIA TE 8.06 juice Jones, Thomas CHI RB 8.07 Go Blue Palmer, Carson CIN QB 8.08 Conquistadors Kennison, Eddie KCC WR 8.09 Florida Beer Guzzlers Stallworth, Donte' NOS WR 8.10 Commish Commandos Clark, Dallas IND TE 8.11 Relentless Assault Rogers, Charles DET WR 8.12 Commish Commandos Henry, Travis BUF RB 9.01 Conquistadors Griese, Brian TBB QB 9.02 Relentless Assault Brees, Drew SDC QB 9.03 Reno Roughians Moss, Santana WAS WR 9.04 Florida Beer Guzzlers Colbert, Keary CAR WR 9.05 Reno Roughians Johnson, Keyshawn DAL WR 9.06 Go Blue Toomer, Amani NYG WR 9.07 juice Droughns, Reuben CLE RB 9.08 Hurricane Browns Duckett, T.J. ATL RB 9.09 Redhots Steelers, Pittsburgh PIT Def 9.10 Insurrection Stokley, Brandon IND WR 9.11 Studs and Duds Givens, David NEP WR 9.12 Resistance is Futile! Pittman, Michael TBB RB 10.01 Resistance is Futile! Bills, Buffalo BUF 10.02 Studs and Duds Eagles, Philadelphia PHI 10.03 Insurrection Carr, David HOU QB 10.04 Redhots McNair, Steve TEN QB 10.05 Commish Commandos Blaylock, Derrick NYJ RB 10.06 juice Bettis, Jerome PIT RB 10.07 Go Blue Shelton, Eric CAR RB 10.08 Hurricane Browns Anderson, Mike DEN RB10.09 Florida Beer Guzzlers, Justin McCareins, wr NYJ10.10 Commish Commandos, Carolina Panters dt10.11 Relentless Assault LaBrandon Toefield, Jac rb10.12 Conquistadors Brandon Lloyd SFO wr11.01 Conquistadors Anthony Thomas Dal rb11.02 Relentless Assault Vanderjagt, Mike IND PK11.03 Reno Roughins McCardell, Keenan SDC WR11.04 Florida Beer Guzzlers Williams, Ricky (ex-mia) FA RB11.05 Reno Roughians Vinatieri, Adam NEP PK11.06 Go Blue Harrington, Joey DET QB11.07 juice Leftwich, Byron JAC QB11.08 Hurricane Browns Chad Pennington, NYJ qb11.09 Redhots André Davis, Cle wr11.10 Insurrection L.J. Smith, Phi te11.11 Studs and Duds Morris, Maurice SEA RB11.12 Resistance is Futile Taylor, Chester BAL RB12.01 Resistance is Futile Moore, Mewelde MIN RB12.02 Studs and Duds Elam, Jason, Den pk12.03 Insurrection Taylor, Travis MIN WR12.04 Redhots Akers, David PHI PK12.05 Hurricane Browns Randle El, Antwaan PIT WR12.06 juice Robinson, Marcus MIN WR12.07 Go Blue Edwards, Braylon CLE WR12.08 Commish Commandos Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB12.09 Florida Beer Guzzlers Warner, Kurt ARI QB12.10 Reno Roughians Johnson, Eric SFO TE12.11 Relentless Assault Galloway, Joey TBB WR12.12 Conquistadors Glenn, Terry DAL WR13.01Conquistadors Garcia, Jeff DET QB13.02 Relentless Assault Franks, Bubba GBP TE13.03 Reno Roughians Bledsoe, Drew DAL QB13.04 Florida Beer Guzzlers Graham, Shayne CIN PK13.05 Commish Commandos Buckhalter, Correll PHI RB13.06 Go Blue Janikowski, Sebastian OAK PK13.07 juice Price, Peerless ATL WR13.08 Hurricane Browns Calico, Tyrone TEN WR13.09 Redhots Caldwell, Reche SDC WR13.10 Insurrection Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB Def13.11 Studs and Duds Putzier, Jeb DEN TE13.12 Resistance is Futile Williamson, Troy MIN WR14.01 Resistance is Futile Boston, David MIA WR14.02 Studs and Duds Antonio Bryant, Cle WR

2.02 Julius Jone, rb Dal

7.11 Lee Suggs, rb, Cle

8.02 Tom Brady, qb NE

9.11 David Givens, wr NE

11.11 Maurice Morris, rb Sea

12.02 Jason Elam, pk Den

11.11 Maurice Morris, rb Sea Will Alexander sign or be traded? This late in the draft, this is a decent risk to take especially with all my starters except PK in place. I chose Morris here rather than later, because I knew R.I.F. would go for RBs (he took 2) and I wanted to make sure I was in before him. The advantages of knowing the competition!

12.02 Jason Elam, pk Den One of the dangers of picking near a turn is that you may completely miss a run. This can be dangerous, even with kickers. There are about 6 kickers that should perform well no matter what and the rest are a crap shoot. Elam is one of those kickers. He laso has a late bye, meaning that by the time I need a backup for him, many will have dropped down to one PK on their team. As I said, I knew that R.I.F. would likely take rbs and also knew that it was a very low probability that he would go PK.

Resistance is Futile!1.12 Jamal Lewis Rb.Balt2.09 Torry Holt Wr/StL3.04 Lamont Jordan Rb/Oak4.01 Darrell Jackson Wr/Sea 5.04 Laveranues Coles Wr/NyJ6.01 Rod Smith Wr/Den7.12 Aaron Brooks Qb/NO8.01 Jake Delhomme Qb/Car9.12 Michael Pittman Rb/TB10.01 Buffalo Bills DEF11.12 Chester Taylor Rb/Balt - handcuff for Lewis12.01 Mewelde Moore Rb/Minn - has a legit shot at starting in Minn; worth a 12th rnd pick; specially with all the backup RBs flying off the boardQbs-----A Brooks QB1J DelhommeRbs------J Lewis RB1L Jordan RB2M PittmanC TaylorM MooreWrs------T Holt WR1D Jackson WR2L Coles WR3R SmithDef-----Buffalo

J HarringtonMaybe too early for him but I like his combo with Carson and felt if I waited another round I could lose him. He has great potential weapons this year and during Palmers 5 toughest weeks + bye, Joey has 5 matchups I like Minny(x2), Clev, Ariz, and NO.

Is there waiting list to get a team in the NO Mercy Leagues?

If so, how do I get on that list?? :popcorn:
Yes there is a waiting list. See link in my sig and then go to the forums.

I haven't looked at this draft closely, but Mewelde Moore @ 12.1 is a tremendous steal, IMO.
Definitely better value than Antsports ADP, but he's still a young back, and he's still going to lose 3rd down carries to someone. I like Moore, and would take him anywhere after the 9th round if I needed more RB options.

I thoght real hard about him, especially after A-Train went, but too much uncertainty in Minnesota.

1.03 Priest Holmes – The best fantasy back in football when not injured. Too much upside to pass with this pick. I did realize I had to handcuff him with LJ when I picked him or risk losing my best player.

2.10 Daunte Culpepper – I usually don’t take a qb this early, but Daunte was clicked before I second guessed my actions. I still believe he will be a top 3 qb again this year.

3.03 Stephen Jackson – After taking a qb in the second, this had to be a rb or risk having no rb2. I also liked Lamont Jordan here, but stayed away because of the bye week matching Priests.

4.10 Roy Williams – I think he has the talent to do it all. I also like big wr’s because they stay on the field in the red zone. Team should be on the upside with Mooch.

5.03 Nate Burleson – No Moss, he should even do better than he did last year. I still think with Robinson and Williamson he should get open still.

6.05 Larry Johnson – This is the handcuff pick I traded up to get. I could have taken him at 5.03, but thought I would risk it and try to trade into this slot. It cost me more than I usually like to pay, but was a necessity to solidify my first pick.

7.05 Marshal Faulk – This was a result of predrafting. I may have been able to get him later, but doubt it in this league. I had Muhammad and Porter before him, but they were picked up a couple of spots in front of me. He is my handcuff to my earlier pick Stephen Jackson.

9.03 Santana Moss – At this point in the draft I felt I needed to start stockpiling receivers because I lacked depth and there was still some talent on the board.

9.05 Keyshawn Johnson – This is another stockpiling pick to hope something will emerge for my third wr.

11.03 Keenan McCardell – Again, I’m just stockpiling wr’s to add depth. I should have taken a rb here or the next pick, but blew my chance. (my mistake).

11.05 Adam Vinatieri – Kicker? I just wasn’t sold on any of the other positions at this point. I also lost points last year with a kicker one week because of misses. I missed out on the te’s and decided I would want to be in the top 4 of this run.

I can’t say I’m thrilled so far with this draft. I picked two backs who have popular handcuffs and had to draft both of them earlier than most would normally go. I have good backups behind the starters, but no third back which will hurt a couple of weeks during the season. Good thing week 5 is probably doomsday for me anyhow.

A qb in the second makes your other positions weaker. I knew I already had to handcuff Priest so it wasn’t looking great. Again this would make my other positions uglier.

These two decisions early really sent my draft into a spin. It seemed like I was trying to plug wholes instead of draft the best player on the board. :wall:

As you can see now, I’m stockpiling wr’s to try to come up with something at that position. This team will have to stay healthy at the rb, which is a long wish list to compete.

Next Pick 12.10

1.05 NO RB McAllister

2.08 DEN RB Bell

3.08 GB WR J. Walker

4.08 TEN WR D. Bennett

5.08 SF RB K. Barlow

6.08 OAK QB K. Collins

7.08 NYG WR P. Burress

8.05 MIA TE R. McMichael

9.08 ATL RB T. Duckett

10.08 DEN RB M. Anderson

11.08 NYJ QB C. Pennington

12.05 PIT WR A. Randle El

Really would've rather drafted handcuff Mike Anderson later BUT FBG just published two complementary articles on him, and his ADP was dropping by the second. Pennington strikes me as a heckuva QB2. Randle El (what kind of name is that?) steps into the spotlight with the departure of Burress. Except for the #*&%$@& wife-beater, I'm pleased with the team.

:boxing: Hurricane Browns

P.S. My little boxing emoticon takes on a new meaning. <sigh>

11.09 - Andre' Davis

I'm not sure why his ADP is where it's at. He has all of the skills and has shown that he can produce big numbers. His health is a factor and the fact he plays on Cleveland w/Dilfer throwing does hurt. Now there's a question regarding a trade. If he moves to Seattle, as rumored, his numbers could increase even more. I like the upside here for my #4 WR.

12.04 - David Akers

At this point in the draft I just like to get certain things out of the way. One of them is my kicker. I had pre-drafted Elam and Akers. If neither of them fell to me I would have gone a different way and taken a kicker a round or two later. Akers is a good solid top 5 kicker who has the potential to win one or two games for me.

This team has taken shape and from here on out we'll be looking strictly for potential sleepers and choosing on gut feel. These next picks won't make or break this team but they could have some definite influence on the teams success.

1.09 - Clinton Portis

2.04 - Tiki Barber

3.09 - Chris Brown

4.04 - Michael Clayton

5.09 - Chris Chambers

6.04 - Lee Evans

7.09 - Todd Heap

8.04 - Matt Hasselbeck

9.09 - Pittsburgh D

10.04 - Steve McNair

11.09 - Andre' Davis

12.04 - David Akers

1.03 Priest Holmes rb

2.10 Daunte Culpepper qb

3.03 Stephen Jackson rb

4.10 Roy Williams wr

5.03 Nate Burleson wr

6.05 Larry Johnson rb

7.05 Marshal Faulk rb

9.03 Santana Moss wr

9.05 Keyshawn Johnson wr

11.03 Keenan McCardell wr

11.05 Adam Vinatieri k

12.10 Eric Johnson

I figured it was time to grab my te. He caught 82 footballs last year, but not much in the td department. I have three concerns. One will he have to block more for protection, who is the starting qb, but the coaching change for offense worries me most. I always try to shy away from these situations.

I was also looking at Galloway who just went with the next pick. I thought he might still be there for my next pick so I decided to go the te direction since Relentless still needed one. Relentless Assault made that wait a short one.

12.10 Eric Johnson
Had Insurrection taken Akers instead of Taylor He wouldn't have been there for you. He would have made a nice back-up for Heap. My only concern were the knee strains he recently has had. But all the info says he's still working out after practice so who knows.......

12.10        Eric Johnson
Had Insurrection taken Akers instead of Taylor He wouldn't have been there for you. He would have made a nice back-up for Heap. My only concern were the knee strains he recently has had. But all the info says he's still working out after practice so who knows.......
I had him last year, and he does tend to be injury riddled. The potential is there to score some points. The high side of this position is long gone. Heap should be solid for you.

2.02 Julius Jone, rb Dal

7.11 Lee Suggs, rb, Cle

8.02 Tom Brady, qb NE

9.11 David Givens, wr NE

11.11 Maurice Morris, rb Sea

12.02 Jason Elam, pk Den

13.11 Jeb Putzier, te, Den

14.02 Antonio Bryant, wr Cle

We're back! LOD has returned from his business trip and the draft is back on.

13.11 Jeb Putzier What a great backup to Shockey! Denver has brought in a coach just to make Jeb into a top flight TE. He was wise to return to Denver.

14.02 Antonio Bryant One of my sleeper picks. Dilfer may not be that much better than what the Browns had last year, but Antonio seemed to wake up after the trade. He's going into his 4th year, and last year had 58 catches for 812/4. Nobody left with greater potential, IMO.

Resistance is Futile!1.12 Jamal Lewis Rb.Balt2.09 Torry Holt Wr/StL3.04 Lamont Jordan Rb/Oak4.01 Darrell Jackson Wr/Sea5.04 Laveranues Coles Wr/NyJ6.01 Rod Smith Wr/Den7.12 Aaron Brooks Qb/NO8.01 Jake Delhomme Qb/Car9.12 Michael Pittman Rb/TB10.01 Buffalo Bills DEF11.12 Chester Taylor Rb/Balt12.01 Mewelde Moore Rb/Minn13.12 Troy Williamson Wr/Minn - high upside for a rook14.01 David Boston Wr/Mia - I swore I would NEVER NEVER NEVER do this again! :cry: :wall: oh well :bag: Qbs-----A Brooks QB1J DelhommeRbs------J Lewis RB1L Jordan RB2M PittmanC TaylorM MooreWrs------T Holt WR1D Jackson WR2L Coles WR3R SmithT WilliamsonD BostonDef-----Buffalo

10.5 Derrick Blaylock

Had to do this one for the Cumar Piece of my roster

10.10 Car Def

Had a long wait till my next pick and like this Def a lot.. Great new comers and score a lot of TD's Very happy with this pick

12.8 Ben Roth

Needed a back up and the best of what was left with out the same bye week. 2nd year lets hope he gets better esp in week 9

13.5 Corell Buckhalter Little bit of a risk here but like him if healthy they will run a lot in Philly and signed him for a few years so if healthy could be a great #5 Back for me...

Now on with the draft ......

Just to update:

1.01 Conquistadors Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC RB

1.02 Relentless Assault Alexander, Shaun SEA RB

1.03 Reno Roughians Holmes, Priest KCC RB

1.04 Florida Beer Guzzlers James, Edgerrin IND RB

1.05 Hurricane Browns McAllister, Deuce NOS RB

1.06 Go Blue McGahee, Willis BUF RB

1.07 juice Manning, Peyton IND QB

1.08 Commish Commandos Dillon, Corey

1.09 Redhots Portis, Clinton WAS RB

1.10 Insurrection Johnson, Rudi CIN RB

1.11 Studs and Duds Davis, Domanick HOU RB

1.12 Resistance is Futile! Lewis, Jamal BAL RB

2.01 Florida Beer Guzzlers Jones, Kevin DET RB

2.02 Studs and Duds Jones, Julius DAL RB

2.03 Insurrection Green, Ahman GBP RB

2.04 Redhots Barber, Tiki NYG RB

2.05 Commish Commandos Martin, Curtis NYJ RB

2.06 juice Westbrook, Brian PHI RB

2.07 Go Blue Moss, Randy OAK WR

2.08 Hurricane Browns Bell, Tatum DEN RB

2.09 Resistance is Futile! Holt, Torry STL WR

2.10 Reno Roughians Culpepper, Daunte MIN QB

2.11 Relentless Assault Harrison, Marvin IND WR

2.12 Commish Commandos Johnson, Chad CIN WR

3.01 Conquistadors Owens, Terrell PHI WR

3.02 Relentless Assault Horn, Joe NOS WR

3.03 Reno Roughians Jackson, Steven STL RB

3.04 Resistance is Futile! Jordan, Lamont OAK RB

3.05 Conquistadors Dunn, Warrick ATL RB

3.06 Go Blue Gates, Antonio SDC TE

3.07 juice Gonzalez, Tony KCC TE

3.08 Hurricane Browns Walker, Javon GBP WR

3.09 Redhots Brown, Chris TEN RB

3.10 Insurrection Arrington, J.J. ARI RB

3.11 Studs and Duds McNabb, Donovan PHI QB

3.12 Florida Beer Guzzlers Johnson, Andre HOU WR

4.01 Resistance is Futile! Jackson, Darrell SEA WR Wed

4.02 Studs and Duds Wayne, Reggie IND WR

4.03 Insurrection Williams, Carnell TBB RB

4.04 Redhots Clayton, Michael TBB WR

4.05 Conquistadors Smith, Steve CAR WR

4.06 juice Ward, Hines PIT WR

4.07 Go Blue Bennett, Michael MIN RB

4.08 Hurricane Browns Bennett, Drew TEN WR

4.09 Florida Beer Guzzlers Brown, Ronnie MIA RB

4.10 Reno Roughians Williams, Roy DET WR

4.11 Relentless Assault Benson, Cedric CHI RB 005

4.12 Commish Commandos Bulger, Marc STL QB

5.01 Conquistadors Staley, Duce PIT RB

5.02 Relentless Assault Taylor, Fred JAC RB

5.03 Reno Roughians Burleson, Nate MIN WR

5.04 Resistance is Futile! Coles, Laveranues NYJ WR

5.05 Commish Commandos Boldin, Anquan ARI WR

5.06 Go Blue Foster, De'shaun CAR RB

5.07 juice Driver, Donald GBP WR

5.08 Hurricane Browns Barlow, Kevan SFO RB

5.09 Redhots Chambers, Chris MIA WR

5.10 Insurrection Bruce, Isaac STL WR

5.11 Studs and Duds Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

5.12 Florida Beer Guzzlers Witten, Jason DAL TE

6.01 Resistance is Futile! Smith, Rod DEN WR

6.02 Studs and Duds Shockey, Jeremy NYG TE

6.03 Insurrection Mason, Derrick BAL WR

6.04 Redhots Evans, Lee BUF WR

6.05 Reno Roughians Johnson, Larry KCC RB

6.06 juice Smith, Jimmy JAC WR

6.07 Go Blue Branch, Deion NEP WR

6.08 Hurricane Browns Collins, Kerry OAK QB

6.09 Florida Beer Guzzlers Green, Trent KCC QB 005

6.10 Commish Commandos Lelie, Ashley DEN WR

6.11 Relentless Assault Favre, Brett GBP QB

6.12 Conquistadors Crumpler, Alge ATL TE

7.01 Conquistadors Plummer, Jake DEN QB

7.02 Relentless Assault Muhammad, Muhsin CHI WR

7.03 Commish Commandos Porter, Jerry OAK WR

7.04 Florida Beer Guzzlers Ravens, Baltimore BAL Def

7.05 Reno Roughians Faulk, Marshall STL RB

7.06 Go Blue Moulds, Eric BUF WR

7.07 juice Patriots, New England NEP Def

7.08 Hurricane Browns Burress, Plaxico NYG WR

7.09 Redhots Heap, Todd BAL TE

7.10 Insurrection Houshmandzadeh, T.J. CIN WR

7.11 Studs and Duds Suggs, Lee CLE RB

7.12 Resistance is Futile! Brooks, Aaron NOS QB

8.01 Resistance is Futile! Delhomme, Jake CAR QB

8.02 Studs and Duds Brady, Tom NEP QB

8.03 Insurrection Vick, Michael ATL QB

8.04 Redhots Hasselbeck, Matt SEA QB

8.05 Hurricane Browns McMichael, Randy MIA TE

8.06 juice Jones, Thomas CHI RB

8.07 Go Blue Palmer, Carson CIN QB

8.08 Conquistadors Kennison, Eddie KCC WR

8.09 Florida Beer Guzzlers Stallworth, Donte' NOS WR

8.10 Commish Commandos Clark, Dallas IND TE

8.11 Relentless Assault Rogers, Charles DET WR

8.12 Commish Commandos Henry, Travis BUF RB

9.01 Conquistadors Griese, Brian TBB QB

9.02 Relentless Assault Brees, Drew SDC QB

9.03 Reno Roughians Moss, Santana WAS WR

9.04 Florida Beer Guzzlers Colbert, Keary CAR WR

9.05 Reno Roughians Johnson, Keyshawn DAL WR

9.06 Go Blue Toomer, Amani NYG WR

9.07 juice Droughns, Reuben CLE RB

9.08 Hurricane Browns Duckett, T.J. ATL RB

9.09 Redhots Steelers, Pittsburgh PIT Def

9.10 Insurrection Stokley, Brandon IND WR

9.11 Studs and Duds Givens, David NEP WR

9.12 Resistance is Futile! Pittman, Michael TBB RB

10.01 Resistance is Futile! Bills, Buffalo BUF

10.02 Studs and Duds Eagles, Philadelphia PHI

10.03 Insurrection Carr, David HOU QB

10.04 Redhots McNair, Steve TEN QB

10.05 Commish Commandos Blaylock, Derrick NYJ RB

10.06 juice Bettis, Jerome PIT RB

10.07 Go Blue Shelton, Eric CAR RB

10.08 Hurricane Browns Anderson, Mike DEN RB

10.09 Florida Beer Guzzlers, Justin McCareins, wr NYJ

10.10 Commish Commandos, Carolina Panters dt

10.11 Relentless Assault LaBrandon Toefield, Jac rb

10.12 Conquistadors Brandon Lloyd SFO wr

11.01 Conquistadors Anthony Thomas Dal rb

11.02 Relentless Assault Vanderjagt, Mike IND PK

11.03 Reno Roughins McCardell, Keenan SDC WR

11.04 Florida Beer Guzzlers Williams, Ricky (ex-mia) FA RB

11.05 Reno Roughians Vinatieri, Adam NEP PK

11.06 Go Blue Harrington, Joey DET QB

11.07 juice Leftwich, Byron JAC QB

11.08 Hurricane Browns Chad Pennington, NYJ qb

11.09 Redhots André Davis, Cle wr

11.10 Insurrection L.J. Smith, Phi te

11.11 Studs and Duds Morris, Maurice SEA RB

11.12 Resistance is Futile Taylor, Chester BAL RB

12.01 Resistance is Futile Moore, Mewelde MIN RB

12.02 Studs and Duds Elam, Jason, Den pk

12.03 Insurrection Taylor, Travis MIN WR

12.04 Redhots Akers, David PHI PK

12.05 Hurricane Browns Randle El, Antwaan PIT WR

12.06 juice Robinson, Marcus MIN WR

12.07 Go Blue Edwards, Braylon CLE WR

12.08 Commish Commandos Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB

12.09 Florida Beer Guzzlers Warner, Kurt ARI QB

12.10 Reno Roughians Johnson, Eric SFO TE

12.11 Relentless Assault Galloway, Joey TBB WR

12.12 Conquistadors Glenn, Terry DAL WR

13.01Conquistadors Garcia, Jeff DET QB

13.02 Relentless Assault Franks, Bubba GBP TE

13.03 Reno Roughians Bledsoe, Drew DAL QB

13.04 Florida Beer Guzzlers Graham, Shayne CIN PK

13.05 Commish Commandos Buckhalter, Correll PHI RB

13.06 Go Blue Janikowski, Sebastian OAK PK

13.07 juice Price, Peerless ATL WR

13.08 Hurricane Browns Calico, Tyrone TEN WR

13.09 Redhots Caldwell, Reche SDC WR

13.10 Insurrection Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB Def

13.11 Studs and Duds Putzier, Jeb DEN TE

13.12 Resistance is Futile Williamson, Troy MIN WR

14.01 Resistance is Futile Boston, David MIA WR

14.02 Studs and Duds Antonio Bryant, Cle WR
bump

Bringing it back to the surface for no reason whatsoever....

13.09 - Reche Caldwell

Startin' to fill 'er up with sleepers. Don't know that you can call Caldwell a true sleeper or not. He's not going to be top 20 or even top 30 but he could produce a few decent games if/when I need him.

14.04 - Frank Gore

Why not?! This is one of the few back-ups that could end up being a starter without being injury related. If Barlow falters, which is a distinct possibility, SF will surely give Gore a chance.

1.09 - Clinton Portis

2.04 - Tiki Barber

3.09 - Chris Brown

4.04 - Michael Clayton

5.09 - Chris Chambers

6.04 - Lee Evans

7.09 - Todd Heap

8.04 - Matt Hasselbeck

9.09 - Pittsburgh D

10.04 - Steve McNair

11.09 - Andre' Davis

12.04 - David Akers

13.09 - Reche Caldwell

14.04 - Frank Gore

Four more to go........

I'll finish up the draft also.

13.03 Drew Bledsoe - At this time I’m just looking for a backup. If he can do what Vinny did with fewer interceptions I’ll be happy. I’m hoping I only have to use him for one week. I wasn’t excited about any buddy else on the board and needed a backup. I was hoping to wait a little later, but got a little nervous when one team picked up a third starter.

14.10 Ronald Curry - I was looking to add potential with this pick. If either Moss or Porter go down, he could be a nice pick up. Also he should receive some time in the slot. He looked real good when he had the opportunities last year. This is just a crap shoot to find a sleeper player.

1.03 Priest Holmes rb

2.10 Daunte Culpepper qb

3.03 Stephen Jackson rb

4.10 Roy Williams wr

5.03 Nate Burleson wr

6.05 Larry Johnson rb

7.05 Marshal Faulk rb

9.03 Santana Moss wr

9.05 Keyshawn Johnson wr

11.03 Keenan McCardell wr

11.05 Adam Vinatieri k

12.10 Eric Johnson te

13.03 Drew Bledsoe qb

14.10 Ronald Curry wr

I still need to fill my def. and add a few more longshots with upside.

13.11 Jeb Putzier What a great backup to Shockey! Denver has brought in a coach just to make Jeb into a top flight TE. He was wise to return to Denver.
Any concerns about Stephen Alexander?

13.11 Jeb Putzier  What a great backup to Shockey!  Denver has brought in a coach just to make Jeb into a top flight TE.  He was wise to return to Denver.
Any concerns about Stephen Alexander?
I doubt they would of matched the Jets offer if they wanted S. Alexander to start.I was thinking he would make a nice sleeper back up with upside potential possibly. Too bad he didn't fall to me.

14.8 Najah Davenport RB GB

So at 13.5 I was looking at Davenport and Buckhalter and did not think davenport would be there at 14.8. Who knows with Ahman in legal problems and injury prone he could fill in great here.. I just hope his injury issues are behind him too LOL. Was looking at Gore for my homer pick of the draft but was gone, so I thought this is a great pick for the 14th round.

QB's

Bulger

Big Ben

RB's

Dillon

Martin

Henry

Blaylock

Buckhalter

Davenport

WR's

Ch Johnson

Boldin

Lelie

Porter

TE

Clark

Def

Panthers

Now on with the draft

15.5 Jeff Wilken K STL

Well it was about that time for a kicker and I like indoor kickers a lot. The Rams do move the ball so lets hope he gets back to his 2003 ways.

16.8 Marty Booker WR MIA

Was debating a lot of different positions and players here. Was hoping Patten would have fallen a couple more spots but did not happen. If the QBs can do there job in Fish land he could be a great #5 WR, but still a lot of unknowns in Fish land,, he is very talented but we shall see with Sabin's new offense if that can turn that in to yards and TDs for Booker. For the a 16.8 pick I can live with Booker

QB's

Bulger

Big Ben

RB's

Dillon

Martin

Henry

Blaylock

Buckhalter

Davenport

WR's

Ch Johnson

Boldin

Lelie

Porter

Booker

TE

Clark

K

Wilkens

Def

Panthers

Culpepper, Daunte MIN QB - 5 2.10

Bledsoe, Drew DAL QB - 9 13.03

Holmes, Priest KCC RB - 5 1.03

Jackson, Steven STL RB - 9 3.03

Johnson, Larry KCC RB - 5 6.05

Faulk, Marshall STL RB - 9 7.05

Fason, Ciatrick MIN RB - 5 16.10

Williams, Roy DET WR - 3 4.10

Burleson, Nate MIN WR - 5 5.03

Moss, Santana WAS WR - 3 9.03

Johnson, Keyshawn DAL WR - 9 9.05

McCardell, Keenan SDC WR - 10 11.03

Curry, Ronald OAK WR - 5 14.10

Cooley, Chris WAS TE - 3 15.03

Johnson, Eric SFO TE - 6 12.10

Vinatieri, Adam NEP PK - 7 11.05

Cooley, Chris WAS TE - 3 15.03

He caught 11 passes for 96 yards and 3 td from Brunell in 9 games, and

26 passes for 218 yards and 3 tds from Ramsey in 7 games. He has potential so I drafted him for an injury prone Eric Johnson backup.

Fason, Ciatrick MIN RB - 5 16.10

I'm super thin at rb so I'm looking for a shot in the dark here. PFW looks at Moore as a scat back, and Tice thinks Fason could be and all three down back. There is really nothing to lose at this point. Moore or Fason both need Bennett to get hurt.

I need a defense and another shot in the dark to finish up this draft.

Users who are viewing this thread