What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Message Board Survivor Leagues (1 Viewer)

1. Markuss Royal (Wuz Snoop) - IN2. IC Alkies - OUT3. AhrncityPounders - Haven't heard from 4. Glumpy - IN5. FM696969 - IN6. Dbomb - Haven't heard from 7. Dox - Haven't heard from 8. Duke21 - IN9. Brahama Bulls - Haven't heard from 10.Pdog - Haven't heard from 11.Atomic Punk - IN12.JBase - Haven't heard from 13.BassNBrew - IN 14.Twilight - IN15.Holy Scheinkes - IN16.Dallas (Wuz Mike) - IN1. Taggin Along - Haven't heard from 2. JerseyFoamies - IN3. Crazylegs - Haven't heard from 4. Ptomaine - IN 5. Hoosier - Haven't heard from 6. Nathan - IN 7. uwgb96 - IN 8. Jzilla - IN9. Sunshine Susie - OUT 10.LHUCKS - Haven't heard from 11.Hinezer - IN 12.SteveC - IN13.Tiger Fan - IN14.mmmtastypudding - IN15.Abrecher - IN 16.Air Fryar - INStill waiting to hear from AhrncityPounders, Dbomb, Dox, Brahama Bulls, Pdog, Jbase, Taggin Along, Crazylegs, Hoosier and LHUCKS for MBSL 1 and 2. If you would like to join a spring survivor league that will start drafting monday please visit Twilights thread - CLICK HERE
I am back in. Sorry, just found this thread and didn't know things were back started again.Brahma bulls

1. Markuss Royal (Wuz Snoop) - IN

2. IC Alkies - OUT

3. AhrncityPounders - Haven't heard from

4. Glumpy - IN

5. FM696969 - IN

6. Dbomb - Haven't heard from

7. Dox - Haven't heard from

8. Duke21 - IN

9. Brahama Bulls - IN

10.Pdog - Haven't heard from

11.Atomic Punk - IN

12.JBase - Haven't heard from

13.BassNBrew - IN

14.Twilight - IN

15.Holy Scheinkes - IN

16.Dallas (Wuz Mike) - IN

1. Taggin Along - Haven't heard from

2. JerseyFoamies - IN

3. Crazylegs - Haven't heard from

4. Ptomaine - IN

5. Hoosier - Haven't heard from

6. Nathan - IN

7. uwgb96 - IN

8. Jzilla - IN

9. Sunshine Susie - OUT

10.LHUCKS - Haven't heard from

11.Hinezer - IN

12.SteveC - IN

13.Tiger Fan - IN

14.mmmtastypudding - IN

15.Abrecher - IN

16.Air Fryar - IN

Still waiting to hear from AhrncityPounders, Dbomb, Dox, Pdog, Jbase, Taggin Along, Crazylegs, Hoosier and LHUCKS for MBSL 1 and 2. If you would like to join a spring survivor league that will start drafting monday please visit Twilights thread - CLICK HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Footballman69, Can you sum up the details in one post (so I don't have to sift through 6 pages) :thumbdown: ? Do I need to dice roll now? Am I in one of the leagues starting tomorrow?Thanks!

Footballman69, Can you sum up the details in one post (so I don't have to sift through 6 pages) :thumbdown: ? Do I need to dice roll now? Am I in one of the leagues starting tomorrow?Thanks!
You don't have to roll the diceYou are in the leagues that will start at the beginning of July

I'd very much like to be in, but.... it looks like 120 people were in before me. I worry about a lack of commitment if we do 25 of these. solutions???

I read the last 3 pages now...I'd like to do survivor, but I'm definitely not drafting monday!!!I thought we did this in mid-JULY last year. I would very much like to participate and I think I am here enough to do so, but not this early, I'm straight up not ready.

I'd very much like to be in, but.... it looks like 120 people were in before me. I worry about a lack of commitment if we do 25 of these. solutions???
I think we're doing four. Two spring leagues have (just) started up on the Mock Forum; the two MBSL's will take off early July or thereabouts. Be worth keeping an eye on anyway--sometimes the teams turn into partnerships in a slow draft when some may go on vacation and be out of touch for awhile! (witness air & fm last season) Haven't heard from everyone in the two MBSL's yet either.

You better make that round 1 if you want him...duke21 has been studying up!
hey bass, looks like you don't know my draft strategies. in the last two years i havent taken a rb in the first round in our survivor draft. tsk tsk

hey bass, looks like you don't know my draft strategies. in the last two years i havent taken a rb in the first round in our survivor draft. tsk tsk
Like I've said, you've been studying up. :wall:

Like I've said, you've been studying up. :wall:
did pretty well in last year's league with it and my team is pretty good with going wr in this year's draft.i have my own strategy. i'll let my team do my talking

are the guys who did this last year going to divy up the people who want in into leagues? I was just curious how it was all going to play out.thanks!

1. Taggin Along - Haven't heard from 2. JerseyFoamies - IN3. Crazylegs - Haven't heard from 4. Ptomaine - IN 5. Hoosier - Haven't heard from 6. Nathan - IN 7. uwgb96 - IN 8. Jzilla - IN9. Sunshine Susie - OUT 10.LHUCKS - Haven't heard from 11.Hinezer - IN 12.SteveC - IN13.Tiger Fan - IN14.mmmtastypudding - IN15.Abrecher - IN 16.Air Fryar - INStill waiting to hear from AhrncityPounders, Dbomb, Dox, Brahama Bulls, Pdog, Jbase, Taggin Along, Crazylegs, Hoosier and LHUCKS for MBSL 1 and 2. If you would like to join a spring survivor league that will start drafting monday please visit Twilights thread - CLICK HERE
LHUCKS... are you going to rejoin MBSLII or have you moved on to bigger & better?

I'm in. I started another topic a few weeks ago making sure we were still on for this year...I think it was BassNBrew that informed me we were a go.Who is the point man this year? I'd like to know so I can make sure I'm not left out. By the way, so everybody knows the above list is not the order where we finished!!

I'm in.  I started another topic a few weeks ago making sure we were still on for this year...I think it was BassNBrew that informed me we were a go.Who is the point man this year?  I'd like to know so I can make sure I'm not left out.  By the way, so everybody knows the above list is not the order where we finished!!
Actually, I think it is.Twilight's running the scoring again but I guess anyone can run point on the draft etc. Since Alkies is out I will do that if you guys want. We need to fill out the missing spots... one last chance for crazylegs, Hoosier and Taggin. We know of one spot already for sure... I'll go back to the beginning of this thread and find the first new name to fill in.Which I guess would be Kleck... Kleck are you in?Kleck hasn't posted since May

1. Taggin Along - Haven't heard from 2. JerseyFoamies - IN3. Crazylegs - Haven't heard from 4. Ptomaine - IN 5. Hoosier - Haven't heard from 6. Nathan - IN 7. uwgb96 - IN 8. Jzilla - IN9. Sunshine Susie - OUT 10.LHUCKS - Haven't heard from 11.Hinezer - IN 12.SteveC - IN13.Tiger Fan - IN14.mmmtastypudding - IN15.Abrecher - IN 16.Air Fryar - INStill waiting to hear from AhrncityPounders, Dbomb, Dox, Brahama Bulls, Pdog, Jbase, Taggin Along, Crazylegs, Hoosier and LHUCKS for MBSL 1 and 2. If you would like to join a spring survivor league that will start drafting monday please visit Twilights thread - CLICK HERE
LHUCKS... are you going to rejoin MBSLII or have you moved on to bigger & better?
After 7 pages and me having ADD, I have to ask. Are we using the same league as last year or are al new leagues being formed? FM, you get confusing sometimes. :wall:

1. Taggin Along - Haven't heard from 2. JerseyFoamies - IN3. Crazylegs - Haven't heard from 4. Ptomaine - IN 5. Hoosier - Haven't heard from 6. Nathan - IN 7. uwgb96 - IN 8. Jzilla - IN9. Sunshine Susie - OUT 10.LHUCKS - Haven't heard from 11.Hinezer - IN 12.SteveC - IN13.Tiger Fan - IN14.mmmtastypudding - IN15.Abrecher - IN 16.Air Fryar - INStill waiting to hear from AhrncityPounders, Dbomb, Dox, Brahama Bulls, Pdog, Jbase, Taggin Along, Crazylegs, Hoosier and LHUCKS for MBSL 1 and 2.  If you would like to join a spring survivor league that will start drafting monday please visit Twilights thread - CLICK HERE
After 7 pages and me having ADD, I have to ask. Are we using the same league as last year or are al new leagues being formed? FM, you get confusing sometimes. :wall:
Same leagues for MBSL1 and 2, just filling in the few departures with new bodies....

I am, and have been unfortunately too busy to get this going up to this point, but that changes now. This will be good practice for everybody for the FBG contest too.

OK guys. Lets plan on a monday Start, which will give us a chance to get the following settled:

1. All returning members will get their spots in MBSL I and II. Replacements will be selected by the current members. I will be starting a new thread in the Dating Pool to for candidates. There are a lot of names in this thread, but most are several months old and I would like to gauge present interest.

I will also be willing to run MBSL III , assuming the response is favorable.

2. Draft location: Message board or MFL. These leagues are something of a service here, IMO, just like the FBG Survivor commentary draft. But ease of use (Mainly predrafting) and concerns of drafting strategy might prompt some to prefer a draft at MFL. I will still be using FLM to score this, and would just transcribe the info after the draft.

3. Time limit will probably remain at 12 hours. I would prefer to drop this down a bit, but real life interferes way too often. However, I will make one change. This will be a hard limit. The VBD app will be run for the league, and posted in the Mock draft. Anybody who exceeds their 12 hour limit will get the top player on the list drafted for him, no matter the position. Sorry to those at the corners, but a full 24 hours will not be given. If one of the picks is missed, only 4 more hours will be given until the 2nd VBD pick is made.

4. Trades: After the hilarious delays from people trying to trade their picks, All trades will be disallowed. If a majority of people wish to change this, then we will allow trades, but with one requirement: Trades must be completed before the draft pick comes up, or at most one hour into the timer. Anything further just gets WAY too annoying for all the other owners in the league.

I will repost this in a fresh thread so discussion can commence:

New Thread

MBSL 1 and 2 members, please proceed to your draft order thread in the MOCK DRAFTS forum.Everyone else who's interested and didn't get into 1 and 2, please see the thread in the DATING GAME forum to sign up for MBSL3.Drafts for 1 and 2 should be starting Monday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread