What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can Australia do it for the 10th time? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arijitbarman

Footballguy
Hi friends, I am a cricket maniac and I am really excited about the forthcoming Test series between the host England and the visitors Australia. They will be seen in action in later half of July for the most prestigious The Ashes Trophy, 2005. England will be playing for glory and Australia will be playing to defend the trophy as they are doing it for the last 9 years. This time English players like Kevin Peterson, Harmison & Andrew Flintoff will be heavy for Australia. Last night I came across a very good site named http://cricket.123india.com from where I got the latest informations about The Ashes Series 2005.Looking towards the past, bowling department of the teams will be the playing factor. Now let’s see which side makes the race.

WTF?I think you have come to the wrong place to discuss cricket.BTW, contrary to my name, I am not an Aussie...

Wrong place there arijitbarman. However, if you post this in the Free For All, I don't think you'll get the sort of responses you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread