What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**** OFFICIAL **** LOST - The TV Series (1 Viewer)

Perhaps all of the different Dharma bunkers or areas on the island lead to the big ? mark room, which is blocked off by the cement we saw really early on in season 2.

Writing in the HD picture on the bottom of the octagon in white... near the bottom of screen says:

"Inactive since accident" for CV II

Last edited by a moderator:
HD image here

You can make out things better.

I believe It says "I work here", maybe "I am here" in the Swan hatch,

10 o'clock is definitely the Medical hatch.

8 o'clock looks like Neptune

12 o'clock looks like Arrow

4 boxes labeled CV I, CVII, CVIII and CVIV
- There appears to be a 7th bunker that is scratched out.- The "X"s look to be the entrances/exits [and the window in the Swan bunker].

- Definately says "I am here".

- 4 of the bunkers have text written under the symbols, but the only two I can read are "The Swan" and "The Arrow".

- It looks like there are natural features drawn between some of the bunkers, perhaps rivers.

Writing in the HD picture on the bottom of the octagon in white... near the bottom of screen says:

"Inactive since accident" for CV II
I think it says "Possible Inactive since accident" for CV II

HD image here

- There appears to be a 7th bunker that is scratched out.- The "X"s look to be the entrances/exits [and the window in the Swan bunker].

- 4 of the bunkers have text written under the symbols, but the only two I can read are "The Swan" and "The Arrow".

- It looks like there are natural features drawn between some of the bunkers, perhaps rivers.
Also, the two bunkers that dont have text in them, and the one that is scratched out, are drawn with dashed lines, while all the others were drawn with solid lines. Could those other bunkers be planned/in the works or even unknown to whoever drew this?

HD image here

Agreed 1 o'clock and I am here.The "Neptune" bunker's symbol looks like a person riding a seahorse to me.

[blake]A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing, always be closing.

[/blake]
[Levin] A-B-C A-Already, B-Been, C-Chewed. Already been chewed, already been chewed.[/Levin]

This show is really hitting on all cylanders right now. I think I mentioned htis about 30 or 40 pages back, but in an interview on the Daily Show with the actor who plays Jack (IIRC, that was the interview), there is apparently a resolution to this show and Locke back in a wheel chair.

Even better map
Not sure it is better... it is brighter though. We need it to be of better clarity too. Looking at it I at least see 2 different types of handwriting... maybe 3 or 4 even.
Agreed. Some kind of formula under the "Neptune" hatch including a sqrt 16

Below that is:

"Cogito ergo doleo."

Latin for:

I think, therefore I suffer.

Stole this from somewhere else, I certainly don't know latin.

under the neptune sign it looks like math symbols

square root of 16 , 64, 225 respectively

for those of u who failed 6th grade that = 4, 8, 15

what this means, no one knows

HD image here

Agreed 1 o'clock and I am here.The "Neptune" bunker's symbol looks like a person riding a seahorse to me.
Medical hatch says "THERAPY"Neptune would make sense because the Rafties went halfway around the island roughly from the Swan to the Arrow and encountered a shark with the logo (although IIRC the shark's Dharma logo looked empty (but it was never shown clearly))

HD image here

Medical hatch says "THERAPY"Neptune would make sense because the Rafties went halfway around the island roughly from the Swan to the Arrow and encountered a shark with the logo (although IIRC the shark's Dharma logo looked empty (but it was never shown clearly))
Either that or The Staff", I'm not sure.

under the neptune sign it looks like math symbols

square root of 16 , 64, 225 respectively

for those of u who failed 6th grade that = 4, 8, 15

what this means, no one knows
These are at least 3 of the numbers that they have to punch into the computer.

To the left of the sqrt #'s it says:

ALLEGED LOCATION OF ABORTED #7

Can't make out what's above that.
FixedTo the left of that is also, "Activity Inevitable [for] D.I.N.G."

And above that, "ALLEGED [Location?] OF #4 - THE [FLA???][PLA???]

4 ------ 8 ----- 15 ------ 16 ----- 23 ------- 42 = 108

16 ---- 64 ---- 225 ---- 256 ---- 529 ---- 1,764 = 2,854

108 squared = 11,664 divide that by 24 to get 486... a food drop every 486 days maybe.

Just playing with numbers.

An inverted, sharpened shot of the hatch door....maybe it will help seeing it as burgundy writing on yellow background?

Map
It looks like the name of the medical bunker could be "The Staff".That seems to match with the Wikipedia article about the Caduceus.

A caduceus (kerykeion in Greek) is a staff with two snakes wrapped around it. It was an ancient astrological symbol of commerce and is associated with the Greek god Hermes, the messenger for the gods, conductor of the dead and protector of merchants and thieves. It was originally a herald's staff, sometimes with wings, with two white ribbons attached.
Its also worth noting, although I think it has been mentioned before, that each of the symbols is also a constellation.Cygnus - The Swan

Sagitta - The Arrow

Serpens - The Staff

An inverted, sharpened shot of the hatch door....maybe it will help seeing it as burgundy writing on yellow background?

Map
It looks like the name of the medical bunker could be "The Staff".That seems to match with the Wikipedia article about the Caduceus.

A caduceus (kerykeion in Greek) is a staff with two snakes wrapped around it. It was an ancient astrological symbol of commerce and is associated with the Greek god Hermes, the messenger for the gods, conductor of the dead and protector of merchants and thieves. It was originally a herald's staff, sometimes with wings, with two white ribbons attached.
Its also worth noting, although I think it has been mentioned before, that each of the symbols is also a constellation.Cygnus - The Swan

Sagitta - The Arrow

Serpens - The Staff
Awesome find.Ancient drawings of different constellations. Probably nothing but pretty cool nonetheless.

The "Neptune" bunker's symbol looks like a person riding a seahorse to me.
Neptune was my first thought as well, but, after looking at a bunch of the screen caps, Im not sure there are enough letters to spell Neptune. It also doesnt look like "T" is the 4th letter. Im note sure what else it would be though.

One more black light observation.

At 6:00 you can faintly make out all 6 numbers..

Below the I AM HERE circle you can make out 4.08.00, 8.15.01, 01???06 - COMPLETE SHUTDOWN IN EFFECT

Dates? April 8th, 2000... August 15th, 2001... :shrug:

One more black light observation.

At 6:00 you can faintly make out all 6 numbers..

Below the I AM HERE circle you can make out 4.08.00, 8.15.01, 01???06 - COMPLETE SHUTDOWN IN EFFECT

Dates? April 8th, 2000... August 15th, 2001... :shrug:
.Nice

Another pic, cleaned up a little:

Map

Neptune was my first thought as well, but, after looking at a bunch of the screen caps, Im not sure there are enough letters to spell Neptune. It also doesnt look like "T" is the 4th letter. Im note sure what else it would be though.
Looks to be THE FLAME, and the pic is of a flame.Not sure though.

Above the green box labelled CV III, but closer to the x on the green hatch at 3:30, you can make out the word "autre". Autre is french for "other". Its possible a map was drawn by someone who spoke and wrote french, and then later on someone who wrote in english drew over it.

I’m thinking the lockdown occurred because of the food drop. The sounds they heard over the loudspeaker could have been a message to the button pushers that they need to enter the code at that moment and then get behind those doors so that the drop can happen.

Also, did anyone notice that Peg Bundy used the same line on Locke’s father that Desmond used on Locke when they 1st meet, “Are you him”?

Okay...I'm trying to read this to catch up...but can someone fill me in? My wife tried to tape Lost for me last night while I was in class, but she cut off the last 5-10 mins, where it looks like all the good stuff happened... :wall: :shock:

The last bit I watched was Henry helping Locke stand up...then commercial break...how did it end? :confused:

108 squared = 11,664 divide that by 24 to get 486... a food drop every 486 days maybe.
April 8th, 2000... August 15th, 2001...  :shrug:
That's pretty close.Got too excited.. its 494 days between those two lockdowns.

Quick thought...let's say the map is also showing landmarks on the island, streams etc.It would look to me like around Neptune (?), there is a stream that goes around it. The pic of a man riding a seahorse could maybe represent the location of where the Others keep their boat? The streams could go out to sea, giving them easy access to and from one of the bunkers via waterway... :unsure:

Okay...I'm trying to read this to catch up...but can someone fill me in? My wife tried to tape Lost for me last night while I was in class, but she cut off the last 5-10 mins, where it looks like all the good stuff happened... :wall: :shock:

The last bit I watched was Henry helping Locke stand up...then commercial break...how did it end? :confused:
Kate caught up to Jack on his way back to the bunker. She wants to take a shower, but he makes up an excuse about a problem with the water so she wont find out about Henry. He is about to walk her back to the beach [a little sexual tension there], when they both see a light flashing off in the distance [its night]. They go to investigate and find a large package connected to a parachute. It contains a resupply of food.Sayid, Ana, and Charlie stumble acroosss Jack and Kate, then we see Henry and Locke talking in the bunker. Next Jack is yelling at Henry to get away from Locke. Jacke throws him up against a wall and Sayis comes over. Henry asks whats wrong, didnt they find the balloon. Sayid says yes, they found the balloon and the grave, exactly as Henry described it. But Sayid says he was still not convinced, so he dug up the grave. In it, he found a man, not a woman, and on the man he found the license of a black man named Henry Gale.

Jack, Kate, Sayid, etc stumbled onto some huge palletes stacked with supplies in the jungle near the bunker. They had flashing lights on them and parachutes - they were dropped from a plane recently. Also, they all went down into the bunker and confronted Henry. To make a long story short, Sayid dug up the grave to see if the wife was really there. After he says that, he pulls out the Minnesota drivers license of a black dude - named Henry Gale. That's who is in the grave. Henry is an Other.

Below the D.I.N.G:"-CVI Self Destruct" ? :confused:

Below the D.I.N.G:"-CVI Self Destruct" ? :confused:
Anyone know what the N.G. part of it stand for?

Okay...I'm trying to read this to catch up...but can someone fill me in?  My wife tried to tape Lost for me last night while I was in class, but she cut off the last 5-10 mins, where it looks like all the good stuff happened... :wall:   :shock:

The last bit I watched was Henry helping Locke stand up...then commercial break...how did it end?  :confused:
Kate caught up to Jack on his way back to the bunker. She wants to take a shower, but he makes up an excuse about a problem with the water so she wont find out about Henry. He is about to walk her back to the beach [a little sexual tension there], when they both see a light flashing off in the distance [its night]. They go to investigate and find a large package connected to a parachute. It contains a resupply of food.Sayid, Ana, and Charlie stumble acroosss Jack and Kate, then we see Henry and Locke talking in the bunker. Next Jack is yelling at Henry to get away from Locke. Jacke throws him up against a wall and Sayis comes over. Henry asks whats wrong, didnt they find the balloon. Sayid says yes, they found the balloon and the grave, exactly as Henry described it. But Sayid says he was still not convinced, so he dug up the grave. In it, he found a man, not a woman, and on the man he found the license of a black man named Henry Gale.
Thanks! At least that confirms Henry being an Other in my eyes! (late to this party I'm sure...but now I know... :D :bag: )

Users who are viewing this thread