What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**** OFFICIAL **** LOST - The TV Series (4 Viewers)

This episode rocks. Anna shot because "there were no survivors" and you would believe it too.The Others stopped showing up when their two moles were lost. Coincidence... I think not.

When I saw the impaled guy (sorry, forgot his name) and Jin looked at him and Mr. Echo said his name was... I just got the feeling that maybe he was the "Ethan" to their group who infiltrated them. Leading to his death and the tailies "trust issues"
I'd just like to point out that I finally called something right on this show. FWIW PC Load Letter, I re-watched tht episode and Eko never says "he was a good man" He says "His name was Goodwin" They do sound similar though.

Wow! This show just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait til next week.

Someone give me a quick refresher. Am I correct in thinking that Jack had a drink with Anna Lucia in the airport lobby or something like that?

Great episode.48 original survivors from the front of the plane?Day 48 they meet they TAILies?What did the dude mean by 'they only take the good ones'????So are we to think everybody not kidnapped has 'baggage'?

I'm not sure Nathan was an "other" because Goodwin later said that Anna would get suspicious if she cut of Nathan's finger and he still was swearing he was on the plane. I took that to mean Goodwin was afraid Anna would realize the guy must be telling the truth and that put Goodwin at risk of being found out.

Does anyone remember seeing anything on the forearm of one of the Others that Echo kills the first night? I thought I saw something small that looked like a tatoo. My Tivo recording is a little fuzzy but theres definately something there.Anyone have hi-def?

Users who are viewing this thread