What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**** OFFICIAL **** LOST - The TV Series (5 Viewers)

Can someone give me an update of what Sayid and his commander said to one another -- I had a severe storm warning block out the bottom of the screen during the interrogation so I couldn't see the captions.

TIA.

Re-run :lmao:

Now we know why he hasn't lost any weight.

Who's in the net. An other or someone that's been on the plane and has been "lost" in the jungle the whole time?

Hell, I good at making mistakes, I'm gonna go with passenger.

So I guess that was the explanation for why Hurley hasnt lost any weight.

Anyone else think the guy caught in the net isnt acting like an Other? [screaming for help, etc.]
Re-run :lmao:

Now we know why he hasn't lost any weight.

Who's in the net. An other or someone that's been on the plane and has been "lost" in the jungle the whole time?

Hell, I good at making mistakes, I'm gonna go with passenger.
Get out of my head!

So I guess that was the explanation for why Hurley hasnt lost any weight.

Anyone else think the guy caught in the net isnt acting like an Other? [screaming for help, etc.]
Why am I 3 minutes behind you?

]
,Feb 15 2006, 09:18 PM] :confused:

,Feb 15 2006, 09:15 PM]TIVO screwed up.. someone catch me up quickly please
You jackholes sure are helpful tonight :no:
Open to Sayid and other Iraqi troops burning/shredding documents in a bunker thats being bombed. American troops enter and discover that Sayid can speak English.Ana Lucia comes running to the beach looking for Jack. She sees Sayid and they go back into the jungle. Rouseau is coming towards the camp. Sayid sends Ana away and confronts Rouseasu. She reveals that she was looking for him.

Back to Sayid, Kate's step-dad leads him to a room where Sayid's CO is being held. They try to use Sayid as a translater to find out where a downed pilot is but the CO wont cooperate.

Sawyer is kept awake by a frog, so he goes looking for it. He stumbles across Hurley in the jungle and Hurley's got a stash of the Dharma food.

]

How about waiting until a commercial?AL tells sayid she sees someone in the jungle.

He checks, sees a shadow. Tells AL to go back and not tell anyone. She does.

Shadow is French chick. She takes sayid to man in net. He's been there a couple of days. Let him out and he says he's from Minn.

Trys to run gets arrow in shoulder.

Sawyer is annoyed by tree frog. No one talks to him. He finds Re-run has food stashed. Makes him hunt down tree frog.

Flashback - Sayid in bunker shredding documents. Kate's dad interrogates him about pilot.

,Feb 15 2006, 09:28 PM]

Open to Sayid and other Iraqi troops burning/shredding documents in a bunker thats being bombed. American troops enter and discover that Sayid can speak English.Ana Lucia comes running to the beach looking for Jack. She sees Sayid and they go back into the jungle. Rouseau is coming towards the camp. Sayid sends Ana away and confronts Rouseasu. She reveals that she was looking for him.

Back to Sayid, Kate's step-dad leads him to a room where Sayid's CO is being held. They try to use Sayid as a translater to find out where a downed pilot is but the CO wont cooperate.

Sawyer is kept awake by a frog, so he goes looking for it. He stumbles across Hurley in the jungle and Hurley's got a stash of the Dharma food.
Excellent.. thanks :thumbup:

Can someone give me an update of what Sayid and his commander said to one another -- I had a severe storm warning block out the bottom of the screen during the interrogation so I couldn't see the captions.

TIA.
Any help here?Great to see Sayid back in the game.

TIA.
First the CO says that Kate's dad should go bleep a goat. He then tries to get Sayid to steal his gun and go out in a blaze of glory.

TIA.
First the CO says that Kate's dad should go bleep a goat. He then tries to get Sayid to steal his gun and go out in a blaze of glory.
Thanks. :thumbup:

I realize the doctor in Jack didn't want to see a man tortured. But he was all for torturing Sawyer when he believed it was the right thing to do. And given how he's personally trying to assemble an "army," it's curious that he wouldn't be prepared to go as far as necessary to find out if the stranger was someone wasn't someone he was preparing to go to war against.

Wife just said something about Gale, a ballon, and crashing. She wants to know when the Tinman is going to show up.

We're goning to need some screen caps of those images. I saw a bird.
I am working on it.Don't go anywhere. :)
The clock after it hit 000:00...000:00
So the first two digits never stopped spinning (at least in frame) so there is no way to know what they were.The 3rd and 4th digit do not correspond with anything on the chart attached.

However, the 4th digit is clearly on the chart, as the letter "A".

So we don't really know anything more. :)

Is it possible that when the clock hit 0 it set off a trigger or an alarm or some other kind of warning/signal to the other hatches or something else on the island? Perhaps it will begin a countdown to something else now that the clock has finally struck 0.

So the first two digits never stopped spinning (at least in frame) so there is no way to know what they were.The 3rd and 4th digit do not correspond with anything on the chart attached.

Not true. The first digit stops on "S", according to the mapping between glyphs and letters. [i paused my TiVo.]The third is somewhat similar to "I".

Is it possible that when the clock hit 0 it set off a trigger or an alarm or some other kind of warning/signal to the other hatches or something else on the island? Perhaps it will begin a countdown to something else now that the clock has finally struck 0.
You know, anything is possible with this show.

I think for season 3, I am not going to watch and just wait for the dvd to come out, so I can watch all the episodes at once. That is how I watched season 1. This is just killing me. I can't to find out what happens next.

Not true. The first digit stops on "S", according to the mapping between glyphs and letters. [i paused my TiVo.]The third is somewhat similar to "I".
You're right.I went back and watched it on my TV and you can see the symbol marked as "S" on the chart.

Unfortunately my screen captures are so small, I didn't get as clear a look as on my TV.

And I agree about the 3rd character, but I was trying to go with exact matches. And the "I" and "E" seem the same to me.

So we have S ? I A ? ... or ... S ? E A ?

?

Users who are viewing this thread