Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perry Van Hook

Captain's Quorum Survivor League

Since we are just sitting and waiting, thought I would pass this along in case any of you are interested.Hosting two mock drafts next week at expert Monday, August 810 AM EST - 14 Team NFFC mock (18 rounds, 2 minute timer)Tuesday, August 910 PM EST - 12 Team WCOFF mock (20 rounds, 2 minute timer)PM me if interested and I can give you draft info and password

two blanks for valence, shouldn't he be assigned 1 player at least?

PVH already said no since the last 2 skips were due to timer expirations and were not skipped due to a Quorum.

What happened to Valence anyhow? He just disappeared the last 24 hours. I think he's missed his last 4-5 picks now (they gave him 2 players earlier)

PVH already said no since the last 2 skips were due to timer expirations and were not skipped due to a Quorum.

What happened to Valence anyhow? He just disappeared the last 24 hours. I think he's missed his last 4-5 picks now (they gave him 2 players earlier)

sounds like he got lucky the other nite.

Nothing like strange to keep ya off the computer.

17.06 Broncos D

17.09 TE Kris Wilson - Kansas City

PM'd dpeease & Arhn City Pahnder

PMs going to Perry for my 17.14 and 18.01. PM also for cowboy's last pick unless he shows up later. Great draft fellas. :thumbup:

17.10 Justin Gage

ACP is logging on shortly to make his pick.

pick in a second. cancel my order, fiddles -- thanks.

I'll be off and on every few minutes for the rest of the night. Feel free to PM me your last pick ratehr than sit and wait

17.11 New Orleans D/ST

For my penultimate pick

17-13 Moe Williams, RB, MIN

hoping he gets his usual share of the work

I will go get rads picks and brb

Before I flip this last coin, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their efforts in the draft. Aside from the unusual problems with Family Matters and valence, both very reliable, good drafters, I think the format was pretty good - maybe a few tweeks to be made, but really, aside from the prepicks over the weekend and Monday, we will finish the 18 rounds in three days. I had fun and hope you did too.

Okay, can't delay any longer

18-2 Peter Warrick, WR, CIN

PS - I have a live draft online tonight, but will be able to check in several times, so if you need to PM a list for your last pick - send it over

18-2 Peter Warrick, WR, CIN

nice pick. I very nearly pulled the trigger on him instead of a 2nd D.

thank you Perry

18.04 Stephen Davis RBthanks to perry for running this show. Good draft all. :banned:

18.04 Stephen Davis RB

thanks to perry for running this show. Good draft all. :banned:

next please

dpeease not answering home or cell phone. I'm sure he'll check in when he's able.

it stinksI've been there thoughthanks for trying to get ahold of him

doesn't perry have BP and BSS's picks?we might be waiting "forever" if so

gotta catch up... will have my pick posted in a few minutes

sorry, got pulled away, for my final pick, I'm gonna again look to my WR's, which means I'm relying on just 3 RB's, and one of them (Chris Brown) has question maks. We'll see if that kills me or not.

In any case, this entire draft, I've targeted WR's with big play ability. In a Survivor format, those up and down weeks with WR's can make or break you, so my thinking is if you have a team full of big play potential players, you have a good chance each week in one of them breaking out.

Anyhow, for my final pick, I'm going for a talented but to date underproductive WR that has 2 aging injury prone WR's in front of him. Time will tell if this was a good move or not...

18.06 WR Quincy Morgan - Dallas

I'll PM PVH for Blue Peep's pick

Great Draft everyone! :thumbup:

sorry, got pulled away, for my final pick, I'm gonna again look to my WR's, which means I'm relying on just 3 RB's, and one of them (Chris Brown) has question maks. We'll see if that kills me or not.

In any case, this entire draft, I've targeted WR's with big play ability. In a Survivor format, those up and down weeks with WR's can make or break you, so my thinking is if you have a team full of big play potential players, you have a good chance each week in one of them breaking out.

Anyhow, for my final pick, I'm going for a talented but to date underproductive WR that has 2 aging injury prone WR's in front of him. Time will tell if this was a good move or not...

Great Draft everyone! :thumbup:

He's looking for some big plays and late round magic and he goes to Big D. Not a bad choice closet Cowboy fan, not a bad choice.

per conversation with Perry, Blue Peep wants the highest ranked Kicker that won't conflict with Seabass's week 5 bye...

I'm gonna give him

18.07 K John Carney - New Orleans

Carney is the 1st available K using FBG's real-time rankings, and the week 10 bye doesn't conflict.

I'll PM BSS

sorry, got pulled away, for my final pick, I'm gonna again look to my WR's, which means I'm relying on just 3 RB's, and one of them (Chris Brown) has question maks.  We'll see if that kills me or not.

In any case, this entire draft, I've targeted WR's with big play ability.  In a Survivor format, those up and down weeks with WR's can make or break you, so my thinking is if you have a team full of big play potential players, you have a good chance each week in one of them breaking out.

Anyhow, for my final pick, I'm going for a talented but to date underproductive WR that has 2 aging injury prone WR's in front of him.  Time will tell if this was a good move or not...

Great Draft everyone!   :thumbup:

He's looking for some big plays and late round magic and he goes to Big D. Not a bad choice closet Cowboy fan, not a bad choice.

LOL... as a Bills fan, I HATE the Cowboys... might have something to do with those back-to-back Super Bowl Losses!

Of course, when it comes to FF, I put my biasis and hatred aside and go for value. I think I got that with the 2 Cowboys I selected... Witten and Morgan.

Robert Ferguson- WR - GB

I really debated my last pick, it was between Fergy and Quincy, in the end I leaned towards youth and speed.

gotta check bye, one sec

someone gotta call Cowboy now? well, I PMd himthanks and good luck guys

Anything else I need to know with respect to tracking the league, which board/thread to use, etc.Thanks.It was great doing a draft in 3 days.Please keep me in mind for any other leagues you guys do around here - survivor, best ball, or whatever. Always interested!Thanks,HTF

Our final selection:Maurice Morris RB SeattleThanks for the fun gents and good luck :banned: Keep me in mind for others of these if you need another guy.

aren't we still waiting on two picks here? WTF is going on? :confused:

aren't we still waiting on two picks here? 

WTF is going on?  :confused:

Family Matters has 1 pick left, and can pick at any time.

Valence has a whopping 3 picks left.

WTF happened to Valence BTW? At lease FM had internet problems... if Valence disappeared beacuse of a chick, I think we all deserve pics!

Sorry guys, I forgot to post the last picksFamily Matters wanted a kicker without a bye conflict, so I gave him Rackers, AZValence, I still have not heard from (maybe she kidnapped him), but I filled in his roster with NYG DS, Dawson and a backup TE, HeidenThe final rosters are posted on page two of the rules,commentary thread

You must have lots of energy from the vacay FM - digging way back in the dirt.

Yes I will run QSL1 (and perhaps a second), but the time frame last year was AFTER the MBSL I think - let's see when BnB is going to start MBSL1 and then I will decide and send out invitations.

Yes I will run QSL1 (and perhaps a second), but the time frame last year was AFTER the MBSL I think - let's see when BnB is going to start MBSL1 and then I will decide and send out invitations.

Good because I should be back from vacation by then.

Good because I should be back from vacation by then.

ya, I'd like to jump in this year as well Perry, IF you have an opening.

Scott