Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perry Van Hook

Captain's Quorum Survivor League

not really sure about this...and I wouldn't be making this pick if I didn't have Duce. But, with the two of them I am now set at RB.6.04 Jerome Bettis :towelwave::unsure:

With the 3.1 pick, Family Matters selects:

Larry Johnson-RB, KC.

Can't risk losing this guy but drafting 4.14, there is no way he's there and I have to protect my interest.

FM, you and I usually see eye to eye, but I don't understand this one. Given that our SSL rosters are eerily similar in strategy, I understand the backup concept. It's clear that LJ has been going early for a couple of months now, and I don't doubt that Holmes owners will pick him slightly earlier as we get closer to season and the Holmes doubts grow stronger.

My problem is that in a league of Sharks this size, why didn't you select Tomlinson as your 1st pick and thereby avoid the need to select LJ?

With the 3.1 pick, Family Matters selects:

Larry Johnson-RB, KC.

Can't risk losing this guy but drafting 4.14, there is no way he's there and I have to protect my interest.

FM, you and I usually see eye to eye, but I don't understand this one. Given that our SSL rosters are eerily similar in strategy, I understand the backup concept. It's clear that LJ has been going early for a couple of months now, and I don't doubt that Holmes owners will pick him slightly earlier as we get closer to season and the Holmes doubts grow stronger.

My problem is that in a league of Sharks this size, why didn't you select Tomlinson as your 1st pick and thereby avoid the need to select LJ?

I fully expect the KC RB1 to worth way more than anything else in the league. So why would I risk losing it some freak injury or unforseen issue?

per PM Blue Peep selects

6-7 Laveranues Coles, WR, NYJ

BSS is OTC

and I believe we have 10 league members in the room

Aaron Brooks

14 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)13 Members: bicycle_seat_sniffer, AhrnCityPahnder, Hear-the-Footsteps, Bri, Blue Peep, Perry Van Hook, Duckboy, Fiddles, Family Matters, valence, Iwannabeacowboybaby!, radballs, Predshe's here!

14 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)14 Members: Preds, Fiddles, dpeease, Bri, Perry Van Hook, valence, Duckboy, Hear-the-Footsteps, Blue Peep, AhrnCityPahnder, Family Matters, bicycle_seat_sniffer, Iwannabeacowboybaby!, radballswhat'd ya say we wrap this sucker up in the next hour or 2? ;)

I would be for taking a recess until tomorrow after round 8 - BUT the majority would either have to decide to do that (or just disappear so there is no quorum)But I can hang all day if enough people want to - and take lists

7.2 TJ DuckettI'd be for a recess, I likely won't be on for the rest of the day. I'll send a list for round 8 and hope that it slows down after that.will be back in the evening some time.

7.2 TJ Duckett

I'd be for a recess, I likely won't be on for the rest of the day. I'll send a list for round 8 and hope that it slows down after that.

will be back in the evening some time.

who was your 6.13?

QB-Palmer

7.2 TJ Duckett

I'd be for a recess, I likely won't be on for the rest of the day. I'll send a list for round 8 and hope that it slows down after that.

will be back in the evening some time.

who was your 6.13?

dude you are really causing confusion simply by not reading ALL previous posts. please try to put some effort in before posting.

Sorry, I am trying to balance this and work.

You are right though - my bad.

hopefully people will be ready with their picks and we can fire them off

7.6 Michael Vickmy team rocks, you should quit now :excited:

7.6 Michael Vick

my team rocks, you should quit now :excited:

aside from the lack of any healthy or signed running backs, sure.

7.11 WR Keenan McCardell

252 --> 310 = 18 minutes = timeout for Rads12 Members: AhrnCityPahnder, Blue Peep, Fiddles, Preds, Perry Van Hook, bicycle_seat_sniffer, dpeease, Duckboy, Bri, Hear-the-Footsteps, valence, Iwannabeacowboybaby!now we can see just how cutthroat Hook really is

gotta run for a few... I'll be back in about 20 minutes

8.04 WR Eddie Kennsion

8.04 WR Eddie Kennsion

f-ing steal

Had buyers remorse after taking McCardell inthe last round, was hoping EK would fall back to me.