What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Captain's Quorum Survivor League (1 Viewer)

13 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)13 Members: Perry Van Hook, Hear-the-Footsteps, Blue Peep, bicycle_seat_sniffer, radballs, AhrnCityPahnder, Fiddles, dpeease, Iwannabeacowboybaby!, ggggh7, Preds, Duckboy, BriDoes this mean a run is coming up?The only two not in here are FamilyMatters and Valence - but they are at the 1 and 2 spots anyway.

Guys, we have another thread for the comments - keeping this clean helps me navigate and post easier - also help bump the other thread
With all due respect (I do appreciate you runnin this show) as long as people are bolding/enlarging/coloring their picks (and it seems most people have) the picks arent hard to find. People arent checking the other thread so what this is boiling down to is draft and shut up. Gotta have some chatter.

:2cents:

I was REALLY hoping Kennison would slide to hear.. missed him by a couple picks. I almost took Eddie over Stokley, but I feel Stokley is a perfect WR for Survivor formats.

Anhow... what to do...

8.06 WR David Givens - NE

Last edited by a moderator:
Charles Rodgers

edit to add:

PM'ed BRI - currently offline,  clock is going.
In all fairness to Bri - the clock is not going. It indicates we have 10 members, but one of them ggggh7 is not in our league.

per PM, Duckboy picks

8-12 Rod Gardner, WR, CAR

PMed Valence who does not seem to be here .....tick.....tock

7.2 TJ Duckett

I'd be for a recess, I likely won't be on for the rest of the day. I'll send a list for round 8 and hope that it slows down after that.

will be back in the evening some time.
anyone have this list?
I don't see one - hope I didn't miss it, but if he times out and we still have 10, FM can go ahead and pick and we would then have an automatic time out - so he would have time to get here and make a pick with only two players going off the boards.
If he times out and FamMatters picks - then Valence only gets 1 hour before you make the pick for him, right?

7.2 TJ Duckett

I'd be for a recess, I likely won't be on for the rest of the day. I'll send a list for round 8 and hope that it slows down after that.

will be back in the evening some time.
anyone have this list?
I don't see one - hope I didn't miss it, but if he times out and we still have 10, FM can go ahead and pick and we would then have an automatic time out - so he would have time to get here and make a pick with only two players going off the boards.
So you're saying that the only way I can pick is if there are 10 people on the board at that moment? That's wacky my friend.

Okay, we now have an AUTOMATIC TIME OUT - for one hour or until Valence returns to make a pick - if in one hour he is not here to pick, AND there are still 10 of us here (okay 9 plus me), we give him the ADP for 9-2 (radballs, can you check on that - closest RB or WR to or below 9-2 on current ADP) and resume drafting

Okay, we now have an AUTOMATIC TIME OUT - for one hour or until Valence returns to make a pick - if in one hour he is not here to pick, AND there are still 10 of us here (okay 9 plus me), we give him the ADP for 9-2 (radballs, can you check on that - closest RB or WR to or below 9-2 on current ADP) and resume drafting
what about the 8th rd pick?
The eighth round pick stays vacant until he comes back to pick for it - that is in effect the penalty for getting skipped twice. PER THE RULESBut I doubt that is coming into play as from now we likely have a dwindling crowd

:thumbup: But, still a pretty good day - now entering the 9 th round

Thanks everybody - we will resume later or tomorrow morning

The eighth round pick stays vacant until he comes back to pick for it - that is in effect the penalty for getting skipped twice. PER THE RULESBut I doubt that is coming into play as from now we likely have a dwindling crowd

And if we don't have 10 in here for the rest of the day - then what? He gets 4 hours?!

we give him the ADP for 9-2 (radballs, can you check on that - closest RB or WR to or below 9-2 on current ADP) and resume drafting
He's already got 3 RBs and there are only two WRs with ADPs at 9.02 or lower. The lowest guy has an ADP of 8.11 but would create a WR bye week conflict. So, I think we should go with the next highest ranked guy. He's got an ADP of exactly 9.02 and I'll PM his name to you Perry.

And if we don't have 10 in here for the rest of the day - then what? He gets 4 hours?!
4 hours from when? if there are 10 drafters here at any point during those 4 hours we just post the member list here and keep rolling?

Okay

Pick at 9-2 for Valence is Braylon Edwards, WR, CLE

Draft may now continue, Duckboy is on the clock - he has four hours or until we have a quorum.

PVH

Can't resist taking my 1st duplicate player among the 3 FBG Survivor Leagues I've done

9.09 QB Byron Leftwich - Jacksonville

I think Lefty is a steal based on what I expect out of him this year.

9.10 WR Keary Colbert

Just got off the phone with ACP. He is on the way to his house from work and will be picking in 20 minutes.

round 10 picks sent to dpeease and Preds. PM accordingly. thanks.going to eat dinner, I'm out.

Users who are viewing this thread