What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Forum Challenge League (4 Viewers)

:whistle:

What is everyone waiting to see if they win and then they claim how good they are?
Are you new??? I'm just hoping to get through week 1 without losing half my roster to broken legs... :ph34r:
Am I new, I don't follow the line of questioning? Is that CODE in the FFA for something like am I an ### kicker?? If so, yeah I'm NEW.I'm going to NEW you're team all year long and enjoy it for asking silly questions.

What is everyone waiting to see if they win and then they claim how good they are?
Are you new??? I'm just hoping to get through week 1 without losing half my roster to broken legs... :ph34r:
Am I new, I don't follow the line of questioning? Is that CODE in the FFA for something like am I an ### kicker?? If so, yeah I'm NEW.I'm going to NEW you're team all year long and enjoy it for asking silly questions.
I better get Smoo to teach you some new language skills... :hophead:

Smoo?? I'm in over my head I can see that. WTF is that?I have asked Shadowfax to let me in on some of the in's and out's of the FFA but he's kept me at a distance. Needless to say, I don't want anything named Smoo touching, teaching, or being on my dinner plate in the near future.

Good luck IMP, just having fun with you. I hope you finish 1st among your teammates. I know you'll finish ahead of Bagger this year.

Smoo?? I'm in over my head I can see that. WTF is that?I have asked Shadowfax to let me in on some of the in's and out's of the FFA but he's kept me at a distance. Needless to say, I don't want anything named Smoo touching, teaching, or being on my dinner plate in the near future.

Good luck IMP, just having fun with you. I hope you finish 1st among your teammates. I know you'll finish ahead of Bagger this year.
Are you hoping I finish first because you think my team sucks??? :cry:

Are you hoping I finish first because you think my team sucks??? :cry:
Nice week.........you too Arn and Bloom.

I just sent a paypal email request to everyone for the league fees. The cost was $75...so it's $6.25 per person. It looked like there were some email addresses that weren't paypal members...so if you don't have a paypal account, PM me and I'll give you my address. Thanks everyone. :banned:

I just sent a paypal email request to everyone for the league fees. The cost was $75...so it's $6.25 per person. It looked like there were some email addresses that weren't paypal members...so if you don't have a paypal account, PM me and I'll give you my address.

Thanks everyone. :banned:
money sent :thumbup:

money sent
looks like you and kutta tried to send payment via credit card. I don't have a CC account with paypal...and they charge a fee for this. Any possible way to just send "cash" via paypal?

money sent
looks like you and kutta tried to send payment via credit card. I don't have a CC account with paypal...and they charge a fee for this. Any possible way to just send "cash" via paypal?
Did my payment go through? I did not get a rejection notice. I will be happy to send you more money to cover the fee. I am lazy and would rather pay a few extra bucks than do more work.Let me know.

Looks like a rematch of last year's semi-finals right off the bat Kutta. Here's hoping for a similar result :thumbup:

IWBCBY! :own3d: Kutta :headbang:
Yes, you whupped me pretty good. Nice game. My team really sucks. :bag: This was my first draft of the year, and my only one from the 12 hole. I'm not too happy with things.However, I still think I have chances. DD and Gonzo had horrid games. I need those guys to come around. And if Minnesota could find a running game...

I have chatted with my dudes and let them know the severity of things. They understand they need to win this week, so I expect different results. If they don't play harder this week, some of them just might end up in the unemployment line. :football:

money sent
Did my payment go through? I did not get a rejection notice. I will be happy to send you more money to cover the fee. I am lazy and would rather pay a few extra bucks than do more work.Let me know.
the problem here is that if he changes his account type so that he can accept paypal payments...it will charge a fee to everyone that sends him money.If you guys put up a little extra for the paypal fee, I'm willing to serve as the middle man.

Just send the money to me (my account can accept credit card payments) and then I'll send it on to Shadowfax as a trasnfer with no fees.

my paypal email is: arudnicki@yahoo.com

that should work.

money sent
the problem here is that if he changes his account type so that he can accept paypal payments...it will charge a fee to everyone that sends him money.If you guys put up a little extra for the paypal fee, I'm willing to serve as the middle man.

Just send the money to me (my account can accept credit card payments) and then I'll send it on to Shadowfax as a trasnfer with no fees.

that should work.
Cool. I just paypalled you 10 dollars. Let me know if that is enough to cover the fees.It still looks like my original payment to Shadowfax was charged to my account, but not accepted by him. I guess I have to ask paypal to take care of that?

Thanks for helping out Aaron.

money sent

that should work.
Cool. I just paypalled you 10 dollars. Let me know if that is enough to cover the fees.It still looks like my original payment to Shadowfax was charged to my account, but not accepted by him. I guess I have to ask paypal to take care of that?

Thanks for helping out Aaron.
PayPal only took out .60 in fees, so I sent 9.40 to Shadowfax. :thumbup:

I own KJ in a couple other leagues....he's certainly been trying my nerves as well. I wouldn't worry about Dillon though. The Pats got bloodied early and when they are playing catch-up you can count on Dillon's #s to suffer.

you choads line up, I bowl you over. Which of you chumps is next? :pickle:
Did my team play?
Sort of? :unsure:
Well, Joe Horn and Santana Moss came to play. I got 60 plus from those 2 which allowed me to at least split my games this weekend.Considering I had Corey Dillon, Kevin Jones, Andre JOhnson, and Jake Plummer as starters, I'll take a split.
Not only does my team totally suck, I get horrible luck with Moss going off late. :cry: :ptts:

what happened to our doubleheaders this week?
There aren't doubleheaders every week. The doubleheader weeks were randomly selected by MFL. Check the schedule. No doubleheaders for Weeks 3, 4, 5, 10, 12 and 13.

After 3 weeks, it's close but the FFA is once again showing dominance over the quote unquote experts of the SP. :P The FFA has the top 2 records with ACP and The Imp both at 4-1. ACP talked a little too much smack...and after a perfect record and the top 2 scores for the first two weeks...he came crashing down to reality and posted the lowest score for week 3. Way to represent...now #### and start winning again. Hey...at least it's better than bagger. :thumbup: The FFA has posted a total record of 16-9....oops make that 16-14, thanks to a dismal showing by kutta so far. Apparently he's taken up The Imp's residence in the basement and our very own Canadian seems to be trying to compensate for kutta by being at the top of the standings. Did I just say that?....The Imp and top of the standings? Obviously, he's sold his soul to Smoo. The SP is right behind the FFA at 14-16...a losing record...some experts we got here. :lmao: More importantly, The FFA holds the edge in H2H games, with a 13-11 record but the SP is making up ground after a shaky 3-7 start after Week 1. The FFA also boasts the highest scoring team with ACP...but the SP has the next 3 highest scoring teams, which is a cause for concern. :unsure: I'm sure they've just had some good matchups...yeah....that's it. BTW...The undisputed preseason trash king (and I'm not referring to his team...or am I?) shows cowboy in 11th place and 10th in total points...totally being dominated by last season's champion. :ph34r:

League Fees Update

Looks like I still need money ($6.25) from:

bloom

LHUCKS (you sent a credit card payment which I can't accept)

tommygunz

EBF

blenderfrog

cowboy

paypal address is wearesc@gmail.com

Please let me know if you have any questions or don't have a paypal account.

League Fees Update

bloom

tommygunz

EBF

blenderfrog

cowboy

What do I need to do pay via paypal? sorry if already mentioned...Im in quite a few leagues. :bag: send 7.50 to Aarons address?

Last edited by a moderator:
ACP talked a little too much smack...and after a perfect record and the top 2 scores for the first two weeks...he came crashing down to reality and posted the lowest score for week 3. Way to represent...now #### and start winning again.
:bag: :bag: :bag:

League Fees Update

bloom

tommygunz

EBF

blenderfrog

cowboy

i need to get my bank account on my paypal - only have my visa set up - ill get on that tonight.

if you guys want to pay with credit cards, you can send a paypal payment to me and then I'll transfer it to Shadowfax.my paypal email is: arudnicki@yahoo.com$7 should be plenty.

League Fees Update

bloom

tommygunz

EBF

blenderfrog

cowboy

i need to get my bank account on my paypal - only have my visa set up - ill get on that tonight.
Ditto..........I'm mailing it out tonight or tomorrow or the....just kidding. I'll get on it.

I forgot about the dues. I'll get them paid within the next few days. If I haven't done it by then, shoot a PM my way.

I have really been letting my FFA brethren down this year, but the season is young. My guys are playing hard, they are just not putting it all together. My goal is to win a game before the Cardinals do. I think I can do it.I have talked to all my guys. I even reached Priest at home (he was pretty pissed). I told him to start moving his ### on the field, because the FFA at FBG was counting on him. He said he'd try to do better. I said trying wasn't good enough, so he guaranteed me he'd play better.So I am guaranteeing a victory next week against Bloom. No doubt about it, Bloom is going to have to change his team name to "Wilt" when I get done with him. There is just no way my team is going to suck this bad all year. Next week is victory 1! :banned:

I have really been letting my FFA brethren down this year, but the season is young. My guys are playing hard, they are just not putting it all together. My goal is to win a game before the Cardinals do. I think I can do it.

I have talked to all my guys. I even reached Priest at home (he was pretty pissed). I told him to start moving his ### on the field, because the FFA at FBG was counting on him. He said he'd try to do better. I said trying wasn't good enough, so he guaranteed me he'd play better.

So I am guaranteeing a victory next week against Bloom. No doubt about it, Bloom is going to have to change his team name to "Wilt" when I get done with him. There is just no way my team is going to suck this bad all year. Next week is victory 1! :banned:
nice one.I think Kutta will have to change his team name to "Ofa" as in O fa' 6 after this week.

I have really been letting my FFA brethren down this year, but the season is young. My guys are playing hard, they are just not putting it all together. My goal is to win a game before the Cardinals do. I think I can do it.

I have talked to all my guys. I even reached Priest at home (he was pretty pissed). I told him to start moving his ### on the field, because the FFA at FBG was counting on him. He said he'd try to do better. I said trying wasn't good enough, so he guaranteed me he'd play better.

So I am guaranteeing a victory next week against Bloom. No doubt about it, Bloom is going to have to change his team name to "Wilt" when I get done with him. There is just no way my team is going to suck this bad all year. Next week is victory 1! :banned:
:bag: I meant I called DD at home. I don't own Priest in this league. But in the league I own him in, I am 0-3 also. I've been busy with my phone calls this week...

Users who are viewing this thread