What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Forum Challenge League (3 Viewers)

Did my payment go through? I did not get a rejection notice. I will be happy to send you more money to cover the fee. I am lazy and would rather pay a few extra bucks than do more work.

Let me know.
:goodposting: What happened to your CC payment Kutta? I'm just getting to where I have regular internet access after relocating. I sent payment via CC too, I'll send it to Aaron, but how do I get the first 6.25 back???

Did my payment go through? I did not get a rejection notice. I will be happy to send you more money to cover the fee. I am lazy and would rather pay a few extra bucks than do more work.

Let me know.
:goodposting: What happened to your CC payment Kutta? I'm just getting to where I have regular internet access after relocating. I sent payment via CC too, I'll send it to Aaron, but how do I get the first 6.25 back???
You should both have gotten a rejection/denied notice.

Has there every been a worse team than mine in Fantasy Football. Horrible talent. Horrible players. Horrible coach. Horrible draft. My GOD I suck!! :blackeye: I'm gonna have some beer.

Has there every been a worse team than mine in Fantasy Football. Horrible talent. Horrible players. Horrible coach. Horrible draft. My GOD I suck!! :blackeye:

I'm gonna have some beer.
I feel your pain. In my main league, I started DDavis, Curtis, Wayne, Gonzo, Lindell.....add in Vick, Westbrook, Ferguson and TB D/ST.....and I'll present the low score of the year award to myself. :bag:

my team is on fire...schedule maker robbed us out of 2 victories these past 2 weeks
Stop your #####in'....you're lucky the schedule maker didn't have you play the imp and me this week. :boxing:

My team's limping around. I won, but unconvincingly. I'm in a few leagues right now where I'm trying to overcome the Kevin Jones- Michael Clayton or Andre Johnson problem.I guess I should be happy to be 3-3 with the scoring I'm putting up and if memory serves me correct I started off slow last year too.It's just so much easier to put LT2 in the game and get a 30 point lead with one player though.......in any league. Those that didn't take him NO.1 overall are shaking their heads big time. Alexander's been solid, but he hasn't been LT2.

My team's limping around. I won, but unconvincingly. I'm in a few leagues right now where I'm trying to overcome the Kevin Jones- Michael Clayton or Andre Johnson problem.

I guess I should be happy to be 3-3 with the scoring I'm putting up and if memory serves me correct I started off slow last year too.

It's just so much easier to put LT2 in the game and get a 30 point lead with one player though.......in any league. Those that didn't take him NO.1 overall are shaking their heads big time. Alexander's been solid, but he hasn't been LT2.
I agree...the 1 spot was a great advantage to have this year. Getting LT and then 2 top WR at the turn (if you choose to go that way) gives you a huge advantage, IMO...especially since RBs were deep this year and there were some great TEs to pick up in the late middle rounds. Hindsight is 20/20, but even in this league Aaron could have had:

LT

Owens

CJ/Harrison

Seriously...those 3 guys are scoring 70% of some teams entire weekly scores so far. That's really hard to overcome.

My team's limping around.  I won, but unconvincingly.  I'm in a few leagues right now where I'm trying to overcome the Kevin Jones- Michael Clayton or Andre Johnson problem.

I guess I should be happy to be 3-3 with the scoring I'm putting up and if memory serves me correct I started off slow last year too.

It's just so much easier to put LT2 in the game and get a 30 point lead with one player though.......in any league.  Those that didn't take him NO.1 overall are shaking their heads big time.  Alexander's been solid, but he hasn't been LT2.
I agree...the 1 spot was a great advantage to have this year. Getting LT and then 2 top WR at the turn (if you choose to go that way) gives you a huge advantage, IMO...especially since RBs were deep this year and there were some great TEs to pick up in the late middle rounds. Hindsight is 20/20, but even in this league Aaron could have had:

LT

Owens

CJ/Harrison

Seriously...those 3 guys are scoring 70% of some teams entire weekly scores so far. That's really hard to overcome.
Owens went way to late in this league.

My team's limping around.  I won, but unconvincingly.  I'm in a few leagues right now where I'm trying to overcome the Kevin Jones- Michael Clayton or Andre Johnson problem.

It's just so much easier to put LT2 in the game and get a 30 point lead with one player though.......in any league.  Those that didn't take him NO.1 overall are shaking their heads big time.  Alexander's been solid, but he hasn't been LT2.

LT

Owens

CJ/Harrison

I wish Drew Bennett would have gone earlier. :wall:

LT

Owens

CJ/Harrison

I wish Drew Bennett would have gone earlier. :wall:
Shoot, you can add andre johnson and michael clayton to that list.

Talk about mismanagement. I benched Kennison for a Dallas WR and it cost me the win. Considering how strong my team is, I've really done a poor job. We'll have to turn it around.

My team's limping around. I won, but unconvincingly. I'm in a few leagues right now where I'm trying to overcome the Kevin Jones- Michael Clayton or Andre Johnson problem.

It's just so much easier to put LT2 in the game and get a 30 point lead with one player though.......in any league. Those that didn't take him NO.1 overall are shaking their heads big time. Alexander's been solid, but he hasn't been LT2.

LT

Owens

CJ/Harrison

If you recall, I drafted him right after he was sent home from camp...I would imagine this is the reason he fell that many spots...I wasn't all that thrilled about drafting him with the risk involved...but it has turned out well up until now... :thumbup:

Nice week IMP, thought I could catch you. Flippin Andre Johnson cost me a couple close games this week. The What IF's in this hobby is what gets you, but the only What IF I'll be wondering next week is how many splinters Andre Johnson will get on his ### sitting on my bench!

I had the 3rd highest scoring team this week but ran into a buzzsaw named Bloom
the buzzsaw hit a nail in the board and broke the blade when deuce went down... anyone have an RB to trade?

Big trade to report:Larry Fitz to IWBACB for:Andre JohnsonSantana MossKevan BarlowSigned,a distressed Deuce owner.

I had the 3rd highest scoring team this week but ran into a buzzsaw named Bloom
That bloom buzzsaw is pretty sharp. :hot: Edit: Then again...I probably would have won if bloom still had Fitz and not SMoss. I might have to reverse that trade. :stirspot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadowfax was the 4th highest scoring team this week and went 0-2."Ouch."also, by my count, the Shark Pool went 9-3 heads up against the FFA this week. :goodposting: :own3d:

Shadowfax was the 4th highest scoring team this week and went 0-2.

"Ouch."

also, by my count, the Shark Pool went 9-3 heads up against the FFA this week.

:goodposting: :own3d:
Yea....that f'n sucks. Good week for the SP. I'd just like to thank cowboy for 2 of the 3 FFA wins. :hifive: BTW...the FFA teams are currently looking pretty pathetic. 4 of 5 lowest point totals belong to the FFA. :thumbdown: Maybe we should all pray to FF Jeebis next week like ACP did....or hope to all play cowboy every week. :P

Now...I have to go back and see if I can salvage one of my leagues. My first 5 picks were Deuce, KJones, Walker, Bulger and DBennett. :wall: All I know right now is that Mr. Shockey (my 6th round pick) and all his owners should be pretty ####### concerned right about now.

With Owens and Boldin on a bye, I wrote this week off...now I need to find other excuses for my inevitable collapse...Sfax, did my cheque ever arrive???

Well Gonzo sure is not working out how I hoped he would. Couple that with Indy's new-found running attitude and Wayne not getting much, and I'm in a world of hurt. Heck, with Griese hurt and Warner maybe coming back, I might be quarterbackless too.But I aint quittin dammit :hot:

Well Gonzo sure is not working out how I hoped he would. Couple that with Indy's new-found running attitude and Wayne not getting much, and I'm in a world of hurt. Heck, with Griese hurt and Warner maybe coming back, I might be quarterbackless too.

But I aint quittin dammit :hot:
I have a QB for sale... :thumbup:

Shadowfax was the 4th highest scoring team this week and went 0-2.

"Ouch."

also, by my count, the Shark Pool went 9-3 heads up against the FFA this week.

:goodposting: :own3d:
Yea....that f'n sucks. Good week for the SP. I'd just like to thank cowboy for 2 of the 3 FFA wins. :hifive: BTW...the FFA teams are currently looking pretty pathetic. 4 of 5 lowest point totals belong to the FFA. :thumbdown: Maybe we should all pray to FF Jeebis next week like ACP did....or hope to all play cowboy every week. :P

Now...I have to go back and see if I can salvage one of my leagues. My first 5 picks were Deuce, KJones, Walker, Bulger and DBennett. :wall: All I know right now is that Mr. Shockey (my 6th round pick) and all his owners should be pretty ####### concerned right about now.
And that was a gift as I had to set my lineup very early that day and put in Dillon over pass and I lost by 2 points to Arn City, same thing in my No mercy league but lost by 5 points.........throw in the fact I traded Bloom S. Moss who just exploded I'd say I'm glad to I dont carry a gun in the house.Anyway, nice week shark pool, way to pick up my slack.

Hey fellas, I have McNair in my starting lineup, although he didn't play as I was M.I.A. this weekend because of an out of town wedding.Can I get Vick into my lineup? He's the only QB on my team that will play this week.

Hey fellas,

I have McNair in my starting lineup, although he didn't play as I was M.I.A. this weekend because of an out of town wedding.

Can I get Vick into my lineup? He's the only QB on my team that will play this week.
If McNair was in your lineup when his game started, I don't think you can change it.BTW, Looks my team scored the 2nd most points this week...and I just so happened to face the top scoring team.

This schedule is killing me. I might wind up with the highest scoring team in the league and a .500 record.

Hey fellas,

I have McNair in my starting lineup, although he didn't play as I was M.I.A. this weekend because of an out of town wedding.

Can I get Vick into my lineup? He's the only QB on my team that will play this week.
Also, go back and please bench Antwaan Randle El and Chris Henry for me, and please startr TJ Housh and Randy Moss. Both had injury concerns so I didn't start them, but now I want their points. TIA.

Hey fellas,

Can I get Vick into my lineup?  He's the only QB on my team that will play this week.
Also, go back and please bench Antwaan Randle El and Chris Henry for me, and please startr TJ Housh and Randy Moss. Both had injury concerns so I didn't start them, but now I want their points. TIA.
I don't want Kevin Jones and Corey Dillon as my 1st and 2nd down rounds picks.......please give me Lamont Jordan and Steven Jackson instead.In all seriousness, I started Corey Dillon and Joey Horn last week and I lost by justa few points because they both didn't play and I was out of town. Those are the unfortunate breaks in this game.

In our game Lhucks, it appears you still have a pretty good chance of winning still.

Hey fellas,

Can I get Vick into my lineup?  He's the only QB on my team that will play this week.
I'm sorry if you don't see the obvious differences in the situations you are comparing.

Hey fellas,

I'm sorry if you don't see the obvious differences in the situations you are comparing.
I do see the difference. I was making a joke. I don't, however, think that you should be able to change your lineup after the deadline.

Hey fellas,

If McNair was in your lineup when his game started, I don't think you can change it.
Nope....you can't change it.
BTW, Looks my team scored the 2nd most points this week...and I just so happened to face the top scoring team.

This schedule is killing me. I might wind up with the highest scoring team in the league and a .500 record.
I hear ya....I didn't like the scheduling last week. This is shaping up to be a very tight league again.

Hey fellas,

I don't want Kevin Jones and Corey Dillon as my 1st and 2nd down rounds picks.......please give me Lamont Jordan and Steven Jackson instead.
Biggest mistake in my draft was picking Lewis over Jackson...that's probably cost me 2-3 wins so far this year. The Staley pick in the 8th isn't looking too good either...and I should have gone with my gut and drafted Driver or Fitz over Bennett in the 5th. Best picks were Favre in the 6th, LJSmith in the 9th and Galloway in the 12th.

fall back to earth begins. love not even having a WR that can play as my #3. being away from a computer on thr and fri killed me in a few leagues this week.

Users who are viewing this thread