What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FANTASY FOOTBALL EXCUSE SHIRTS (1 Viewer)

5 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

4 Members: [icon], Psychology Kev, MrGuy, dkeato
Pipe up rookie. Why do you sign up this AM just to hawk these ####ty wares?

Did you not read the terms of service?

Finally, what on God's green earth ever possessed your mind and convinced you that you could draw?

:wall:

That might be the worst t-shirt ever. Notice I didn't say "EVAH!" because I don't want anyone to think I'm joking or exaggerating.

]
5 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

4 Members: [icon], Psychology Kev, MrGuy, dkeato
Pipe up rookie. Why do you sign up this AM just to hawk these ####ty wares?

Did you not read the terms of service?

Finally, what on God's green earth ever possessed your mind and convinced you that you could draw?

:wall:
Beat me to it. :hot:

I do appreciate that you only make them in large, XL and XXL. The type of guy who would buy a shirt like that doesn't want it clinging to his man boobs.

You might want to sign up at the NJGuido.com forum to hawk those ridiculous Family Sit Down posters. They would seem to be right up their alley.

Hey now, don’t forget about your wives and girlfriends. Are you at the bar, and they are home? Do you have the remote and she has to watch the games? Tell her to be proud, with our new Tee Shirt
:lmao: :lmao:

Geesh. Lock? Delete? Allow the dude to just be mocked? For the moment I'm going with the later.

I think the most remarkable takeaway from this is that there is a fishing excuse shirt floating around out there somewhere.But is there a fishermans widow t-shirt?:idearat:

You know, despite the fact that a post like this is completely against the rules and something I usually despise, I'm actually toying with the idea of buying one of those shirts. And then giving it to the league's last place team and making them wear it to next year's draft.That should stop anyone from tanking a season. I can't think of a more effective deterrent.

You know, despite the fact that a post like this is completely against the rules and something I usually despise, I'm actually toying with the idea of buying one of those shirts. And then giving it to the league's last place team and making them wear it to next year's draft.

That should stop anyone from tanking a season. I can't think of a more effective deterrent.
:goodposting:

It's like, if I actually tried to make the worst T-Shirt of all time, it wouldn't be half as bad as this. I'm just flabbergasted.

The picture looks like one of those old mimeograph images that we had in high school. :lmao: It's like it's "retro", but not cool retro. :nerd:

I would really like dkeato to return and tell us how many times he had to have somebody kick him in the head until he was ######ed enough to think these were even remotely good designs.

You know, I didn't notice any copyright claims anywhere on that page...

:lightbulb:
It wouldn't need it. Nobody sane would want to put their name on that.

You have seen the Golf excuse shirt, bowling excuse shirt, even the fishing excuse shirt. Well, no one has more excuses on Sunday than a fantasy football player.

Check out:

Fantasy Football Excuse Shirts

There is a fantasy football widow shirt too!
I actually own the domain name sundaywidow.com and football-widow.com. I should try and sell these shirts on there. :D

The football on the football widow shirt isnt even shaped like a football.
But the spectacular use of italics really makes up for it. Not to mention the outstanding shade of pink being used.I wonder if these are available as iron-on decals?

Are you a fantasy football team owner? If so, then you have heard every excuse in the book.“Oh my, I started the wrong kicker……”” Boo hoo, my team is better than this………”Give me a break.The next time your opponent starts laying on the BS lines, point to the shirt.Was his running back pulled at the goal line? Point to the shirt.Did he start the wrong kicker again? Point to the shirt.
That'll learn 'em!!! :boxing:

Is there an e-mail address anywhere on his site? I would like to contact him about purchasing a large quantity of these shirts.

"You want to see the ugliest drawing ever."- Point to this shirt"You wanna look like a ######"- point to this shirt

You know, I didn't notice any copyright claims anywhere on that page...

:lightbulb:
People don't need to "claim" copyright anymore. Copyright law has changed over time. If you've never watched the Flash film at Creative Commons I highly reccomend seeing it. Very educational.Link to GET CREATIVE

Users who are viewing this thread