What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Little Melvin can't be exposed to peanuts (1 Viewer)

Wow - never saw this thread before.  I just read the initial post and then skipped here.  How is there 84 pages on this?  Anyone want to be a pal and capsulize this for me?
I made a foray to the Peanut allergy board and invited some moms over to talk. Several showed up. A few were flirtatious and sarcastic and they posted pics. They were cute. The thread got off and running. Then we had allegations of stalking, fetishwear discussions, more flirting, Mojo and Foos in a flirt off with me being Foos' hired speachwriter, Mrs D and Mrs BSR coming out of their shells and toying with the boys in the band.
DAMN IT !!! Now I'm really mad I missed it.

If we get very many more reports on this thread, you all won't have to worry about having missed it b/c it'll be gone.

Please listen to Joe B. if you want this thread to continue to live.

TIA, will answer yours.

If we get very many more reports on this thread, you all won't have to worry about having missed it b/c it'll be gone.

TIA, will answer yours.
You mean people are actually reporting this thread after so long? Posty have too much time to kill?

TIA, will answer yours.
:thumbup: this thread has caused far too many problems already

Wow - never saw this thread before.  I just read the initial post and then skipped here.  How is there 84 pages on this?  Anyone want to be a pal and capsulize this for me?
I made a foray to the Peanut allergy board and invited some moms over to talk. Several showed up. A few were flirtatious and sarcastic and they posted pics. They were cute. The thread got off and running. Then we had allegations of stalking, fetishwear discussions, more flirting, Mojo and Foos in a flirt off with me being Foos' hired speachwriter, Mrs D and Mrs BSR coming out of their shells and toying with the boys in the band.
This thread was the introduction of e-mom to FBGs.

TIA, will answer yours.
:thumbup: this thread has caused far too many problems already
:lmao:

How did I miss this thread the first time around???? :confused:

(just wanted to be the first to say that this time around ;) )

This is the first page of the thread I've read as well. My life somehow seems strangely unaltered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow - never saw this thread before. I just read the initial post and then skipped here. How is there 84 pages on this? Anyone want to be a pal and capsulize this for me?
This is the first page of the thread I've read as well. My life somehow seems strangely unaltered.
But Bob, you've been such an advocate for women, I'm surprised you missed it. :excited:

But Bob, you've been such an advocate for women, I'm surprised you missed it. :excited:
I don't know what you're talking about. I love women. I think women are great. There's nothing better than a woman... who knows her place.

I like peanuts.

TannerBoyle said:
I want Ditkaless Wonders to recognize that I am possibly saving children's lives by fishing for the peanuts in the buffet line KP chicken.
:lmao: OR you are tricking unsuspecting children who dont see any peanuts in the KP but still get ####ed by the peanut "residue" you left behind. You sick ####.

The first page deals with a serious peanut allergy, which leads to mainly women from a peanut allergy board coming over and giving details. It thens turns into 83 pages of flirting (mainly by the funny mojorizin). Then the guy gives an update on his kid (who has a very scary episode), Loan Sharks says something dumb, I call him on it, Jules says something worse, I respond, and Joe asked us to chill.Flirting funny, insensitive comments regarding the allergy.
Uncle Mojo flirted for 83 pages? I have always touted his skills, but he's fast becoming a legend.
If it helps in describing how this thread evolved, it used to be over 100 pages. And Mojo was damned funny.
:kicksrock:

I'd forgotten to update. Thanks for the bump.At Christmas there was a bit of a row when Pastor Tom by edict declared Santa Claus would not be allowed to visit the children in class nor after the children's celebration service (Kids go to the alter during service shaking bells on wrists loops and shining candle shaped flashlights while more or less singing the same song, quite beautiful really if you are a parent, but otherwise too sacchrine for most peoples tastes.) Pastor Tom believes the secularists and their Idolotrous symbol Santa will lead to the distruction of Christmas. (His epistle to the coloradans-not as famous as Paul's Epistle to the Wookies or whoever- actually stated he could not stand by and watch Christmas turn into Santamas. Twas a stirring call to the faith no doubt. Regardless some of the Mom's, including Mother Melvin, put their feet down. They demanded there be a Santa and so it was.The night of the service all the kids arrived in their finery. Almost all of the girls arrived in the exact same red velvet dress from Target with white faux feather collar (I know this because that's where we got our daughter's outfit.) The service went off without a hitch. Well one hitch as one wrist bracelet of jingle bells flew from one youngster's wrist into the asembled worshipers and or disinterested parents and grandparents who were there solely to watch their kids. The service ended and the big moment came. Upon filing out of the chapel/sanctuary, or whatever Lutherans call it to the school portion of the complex we ran smack dab into that jolly old elf himself. Santa was resplendant in cheap suit, false beard, drty rubber boots, and work gloves. Each child went up to Santa to sit on his lap and make their request. Come Little Melvin's turn things went bad. Apparently the rented Santa suit had been exposed to peanuts and Melvin swelled with hives at an alarming rate. His skin bulged, his eyes swelled shut, and he started choking with his airway closing. His epi pens were in the administrative offices. The person with the keys could not be located and Pastor Tom rushed up to kick the tempered safety glass in the door out to gain access. Pastor Tom was unsuccessful. My wife asked me to force the door (I'm rather large so I'm an obvious choice for such actions) when the head of the school came in from the parking lot with the keys making any attempts on my part unneccessary. She secured the pens and along with the mother administered to Melvin who showed rather rapid improvement but still needed to be taken by ambulance to the hospital for further treatment.
I just discovered this thread today. Did the above really happen?

The first page deals with a serious peanut allergy, which leads to mainly women from a peanut allergy board coming over and giving details. It thens turns into 83 pages of flirting (mainly by the funny mojorizin). Then the guy gives an update on his kid (who has a very scary episode), Loan Sharks says something dumb, I call him on it, Jules says something worse, I respond, and Joe asked us to chill.Flirting funny, insensitive comments regarding the allergy.
Uncle Mojo flirted for 83 pages? I have always touted his skills, but he's fast becoming a legend.
If it helps in describing how this thread evolved, it used to be over 100 pages. And Mojo was damned funny.
...and tdoss was hilarious! :thumbup:

And I was incredibly sexy. But no love.

And I was incredibly sexy. But no love.
Some things just go without saying.

Users who are viewing this thread