What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Min v. NYJ...... (1 Viewer)

I think Kelly Campbell better look out...Ryan Hoag is having a good preseason and he has been down on the last two punts really fast. I think Campbell may not make the team!!

I love Culpepper in this offense. I think all of the WR, TE and RB are overvalued. This variety is great for the offense, bad for FF.I don't see Burleson's numbers going up - they should be about the same. Which is good, just not WR1 numbers.Jets offense should be good - Coles is the man!

I love Culpepper in this offense. I think all of the WR, TE and RB are overvalued. This variety is great for the offense, bad for FF.

I don't see Burleson's numbers going up - they should be about the same. Which is good, just not WR1 numbers.
I don't think all of the players are overvalued. I just grabbed Taylor in yet another league, in the 14th round (12 teams). He seems to be a solid value. He was the 4th Viking WR taken in this redraft.The stories of Culpeppers demise are vastly overstated.

Pepper and Talylor should get another bump. Beenett a Bump down.The Vikings Def missis SMOOT in bad way. Cloes should you why B. Williams is no better then 3rd Corner.

I think Kelly Campbell better look out...Ryan Hoag is having a good preseason and he has been down on the last two punts really fast. I think Campbell may not make the team!!
I was up in Mankato on Tuesday, Hoag looks great. He'll be the #5 receiver this year and Kelly Campbell will be looking for work.

I love Culpepper in this offense. I think all of the WR, TE and RB are overvalued. This variety is great for the offense, bad for FF.

I don't see Burleson's numbers going up - they should be about the same. Which is good, just not WR1 numbers.

Jets offense should be good - Coles is the man!
Have to disagree here. Didn't the Colts have the balance last year that the Vikes are trying to mirror this season? I don't think it hurt the Colts too much last year? :sarcasm:

First off on the Vikings, their O looked good. They stopped themselves with all of the penalties. As for the D, they sucked. I sure hope that they were holding back on the blitzes, especially with the first teamers.What I think I saw last night was the next (NEW) Viking HC in Mike Heimerdinger. You heard it here first. Zygi will move Tice out of there after they lose in the playoffs and bring in a real coaching staff. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread