What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Monday Night Football (1 Viewer)

I cannot believe my local news is choosing to show tornado watch coverage over the game. What happened to the slow scroll across the bottom of the screen, that's all we need people. :wall:

I just hope K Jones T Holt and M Bulger do not get injured. I own them all in my main league. Righetti: Sorry if this is off-topic, but I have meant to ask this for a long time. The chick in your picture is freakin' hot. Who is she?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin Jones vs Stephen Jackson
I am curious how many carries Faulk will get in the regular season. Not sure tonight will be any indication though.
Anyone think Faulk can pick up the load if SJ goes down? Hell, if Bettis could do it... :shrug: Add: I own neither.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Jones has a very quiet evening. I'm picking 9th in my draft and don't want him blowing up and going before me. :DNice third-down pass by Harrington. I'm still not sold on that guy.

I just hope K Jones T Holt and M Bulger do not get injured. I own them all in my main league.

Righetti: Sorry if this is off-topic, but I have meant to ask this for a long time. The chick in your picture is freakin' hot. Who is she?
Trishelle from Real World and Surreal Life Fame.those uniforms from across the room look like i'm watching the Carolina Panthers

give it to S.Jax again.. takes it right, no hole and gets taken down..that last run went for 64 yards, tiptoeing the line

I just hope K Jones T Holt and M Bulger do not get injured. I own them all in my main league.

Righetti: Sorry if this is off-topic, but I have meant to ask this for a long time. The chick in your picture is freakin' hot. Who is she?
Trishelle from Real World and Surreal Life Fame.those uniforms from across the room look like i'm watching the Carolina Panthers
that's who I thought it was. No offense Righetti, I can't stand that chick...

I cannot believe my local news is choosing to show tornado watch coverage over the game. What happened to the slow scroll across the bottom of the screen, that's all we need people. :wall:
Yeah, it sucks, doesn't it? Atlanta area is not getting the game so far, so we'd appreciate y'all's updates.

the Lions went 3 and out on their first posession.. Kevin Jones got a carry (i believe on 2nd and 10) which went for 3 yards, other than that there were two incomplete passes by Joey Lawrence...whoa

I liked how Stephen Jackson took that on the sideline and kept pumping allthough he had to keep his tip-toes in play..

First down for the Lions.. Harrington throw it deep to Roy Williams who doesn't come up with it.sort of a weird play/non-play by Roy Williams.. he never really tried to make a paly on that..nice bounce by Kevin Jones, avoids a tackle and makes 14 yards out of nothing.

that play by Roy Williams was very strange, really didn't feel like he had any interest in making a play there

i got a question for you all. I have bulger, jackson and holt all on one team.... do you think this is a bad thing? or a good thing? i think it will either be very bad, or very good.

i got a question for you all. I have bulger, jackson and holt all on one team.... do you think this is a bad thing? or a good thing? i think it will either be very bad, or very good.
It's a few more eggs than I like to have in one basket. Gonna be a rough bye week for ya.

People will have varying opinions. On one end, all your eggs are basically in one basket. If the Rams totally bomb one game, your main guys will all probably give you nothing. But when the team is hitting, you'll get a lot of points. I had Manning/Edge/Stokely last year and it worked out usually. I don't think you can do this with most offenses, the Rams though might be one you can get away with it with.

It's a few more eggs than I like to have in one basket. Gonna be a rough bye week for ya.
I don't usually worry about bye weeks too much, although in his case, it will be pretty tough to replace those 3. But after that one bye week, it's all starts from there and since the NFL doesn't have those late season bye weeks anymore, it's not too much of an issue.

nice little hesitation move from S.Jaxtakes it for a first down.. kid has a nose for getting exactly how far he needs to getas I say that he lines up as a receiver (open backfield) and Bulger drills one to S.Jax

Here we go:

Madden: "I think <insert players name> does that better then any other <insert position> in the game."

nice move from S.Jax to make a play on that throw which was a big behind himDan Looker makes a playwhere is Kevin Curtis so far??

What were the draft spots?

Users who are viewing this thread