What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Monday Night Football (1 Viewer)

another sack for Harrington.. the Rams are putting a lot of pressure on Harrington and he has not been able to throw the quick out or cross to take advantage of the big rushanother holding call for the Lions offensive line

Mooch is bullheaded enough to keep Joey in there for a few games. I'd say about week 4 for Garcia.

nice little run by S.Jax up the middlethen takes the next one for another 8 yardswhat i really like about this guy so far is that he finds a way to get first downs every time he needs on

:thumbup: = Mike Utley. I was at that game...vs. the Rams.
That was the first thing I thought of when I saw that injury. It happened in Detroit too right? Shoot - It might have even been on Thanksgiving because out here on the west coast you waited for Turkey Day just for the chance to see Barry for once a season.

Faulk with a little spin move, turns nothing into a little somethingthat was almost a direct quote from Al Michaels

:thumbup: = Mike Utley. I was at that game...vs. the Rams.
That was the first thing I thought of when I saw that injury. It happened in Detroit too right? Shoot - It might have even been on Thanksgiving because out here on the west coast you waited for Turkey Day just for the chance to see Barry for once a season.
it wasn't the thanksgiving game. that injury and the emotion that went with it was parlayed into an NFC title game appearance..which they were demolished in by the Redskins.But, the play Utley got hurt on was actually a TD pass from Erik Kramer to Robert Clark.

I remember that game like it was yesterday.

You guys obviously haven't seen Garcia play in awhile.
Yes, Garcia looks bad. However, after the boos continue, they will need to do something. I've personally seen too much of Harrington falling down nearly every time he gets blitzed.

Give Garcia a bit of time...I wouldn't be surprised if he comes in the second half and throws a couple of TDs.Garcia = gamer...but he'll definitely toss up a quacker once in a while.

Garica's a better fit for this offense than Joey. Not too say he'll perform at an all pro level or anything. I just think that Harrington will faulter.

I think this has been asked before...but are the Lions that bad or the Rams D this good? Or, is this all Joey??

Users who are viewing this thread