What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Culpepper owners suicide watch (1 Viewer)

fsufan

Footballguy
I am a Culpepper owner in 3 leagues. I am starting to get worried. It may be time to bench him. The Vikings are a bad team.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Burleson owner, I am getting worried. I didn't think CPep would be the same without Moss, but I did expect better than what he is delivering (or not delivering as the case seems to be).

Manning and Pepper = total busts this year... no way they even finish in the top 10 QB this year :o

INT for Culpepper.next week I am going with Leftwich and Gus

didnt anyone not see this coming? you lose your best WR ( one of the top 2 in the game ) along with a probowl center and rg...have 0 defense...and Pencil man coaching lol

didnt anyone not see this coming?

you lose your best WR ( one of the top 2 in the game ) along with a probowl center and rg...have 0 defense...and Pencil man coaching lol
Not to mention your Offensive Coordinator.

didnt anyone not see this coming?

you lose your best WR ( one of the top 2 in the game ) along with a probowl center and rg...have 0 defense...and Pencil man coaching lol
Not to mention your Offensive Coordinator.
:goodposting: Most want to blame the loss of Moss as the Reason..

Losing Moss, Birk and the Offensive Coordiantor equals DOOM :hot:

If we loss Tice things MIGHT get better, but new owner won't do that so we are stuck with :X :bag:

Don't worry as long as Tice has his pencil behind his ear everything will work out in the end.DON'T DOUBT THE PENCIL

Why not at least try and chuck it to Williamson???? I don't get it...they haven't even tried throwing the ball down the field.

Don't worry as long as Tice has his pencil behind his ear everything will work out in the end.

DON'T DOUBT THE PENCIL
Someday he is going to smash that pencil into his eye with such force that it pierces his brain and kills him.

Hey FBG, can you admit now that you put Culpepper at #2 to throw off the masses while you secretly avoided him? I mean, I know you guys are way better than to have invested heavily in Culpepper. OK, perhaps one or two of you drinking the Kool-Aid is cool. But a lot of you just hurts. :bag: And #2 ranking QB for him was was probably the worst ranking in the history of this site's rankings, IMO. Not because of how it will turn out. But because he was just so clearly not deserving of that much respect given all the changes. I suspect it could be groupthink or the undesirability of respecting Moss and having been wrong about it. But hey, give the man his props where he deserves them. His presence has more effect on an NFL offense than any other non QB in the league, and more than almost all the QBs, too. I would hope you have some sort of discussion, publicly or privately, to understand why you made this huge mistake, and doing something to prevent such mistakes in future rankings. Or, just let us in on the hoax. ;) If you think it was not a result of a flawed process, then great. But at least check on it...I only suggest this while at the same time acknowledging your overall dominance of FF sites and your willingness to keep pushing things to the next level. There is no other site I would even think of suggesting something that requires such an unusual level of commitment. Props with hopefully constructive criticism, no matter how much sarcasm I put in it. :yes:

Matt Hasselback is my backup.Starting next week, Culpepper rides the bench until he does something good on the football field. :hot:

I actually have a solid enough team that I might go 2-0 despite starting Culpepper.

Now let's check the waiver wire...

I actually have a solid enough team that I might go 2-0 despite starting Culpepper.

Now let's check the waiver wire...
in my main dynasty league I was hoping my other players would carry me but it is not looking good. I think I am going 0-2RBs-LT, Jones

WRs- Holt, Horn, Jackson

Dear lord, after week 1 I blamed it on the O-Line. Watching today, it is Culpepper. He is singlehandedly destroying my team and has totalled -7 points on the year for me through two weeks (barring any further ints which will increase that negative total). For those that say don't panic after one week, what do you say now? 12.5% of the way through the season.

I am now including a new team to my DEF by committee approach each week. ANY teams facing Minnesota? C Pep is lost.

Matt Hasselback is my backup.

Starting next week, Culpepper rides the bench until he does something good on the football field. :hot:
CPep was almost on my bench this week, for Leftwich. Next week, :bye: CPep. You're more than welcome back in the lineup when you get yourself and your WRs under control.

this is the reason you do not draft a QB in the first round in a redraft league. better value in the later rounds.

Don't worry as long as Tice has his pencil behind his ear everything will work out in the end.

DON'T DOUBT THE PENCIL
Someday he is going to smash that pencil into his eye with such force that it pierces his brain and kills him.
What a stupid thing to say.Of course he doesn't even HAVE a brain, so that is just impossible. ;)

this is the reason you do not draft a QB in the first round in a redraft league. better value in the later rounds.
exactlyespically qbs that lose their #1 wrs and o-coordinators

hahahhahhaha culpepperahhahahahahhahagood job projecting him to similiar numbers without moss.ahahahahhahahahaha

So what would you guys want in exchange for Culpepper??

How about McNair?

might be time to trade for him now..
I will be offering Vick up for him. Curious to the response I get. Sad thing is, I will be nervous if the other owner bites on the offer.

due to my league's incredibly flawed scoring system(1 pt per completion) C-pep scored 27 points today. I played the manning owner(scored 15) so it looks like im gonna survive this disaster

Oh lucky me!!My league has 3 pts per TD pass and 6 pts per TD rush and and 1 point per 100 yards passing. 2 pts per 2 pt pass and no negative points for turnovers...10 points from him today...same as throwing 3 TDs!!Worked out, but as a Viking fan...this is UNGOOD!!! :X

Users who are viewing this thread