What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W6 - Minnesota V Chicago (1 Viewer)

Good looking drive by Minnesota mixing up the run and quick pass. Then, they go to 3 runs in a row and get stuffed. Mishandled snap by Johnson, and it is an erie comparison to what happened to the Gophers yesterday. Luckily this wasn't in the last minute!

Vikings defense look like they have some energy. I think Fazio (added to the staff this week) has mixed things up and they are putting a lot of pressure on Orton. SACK AS I TYPE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Culpepper is 6 for 6, but missed converting on 3rd down for the 2nd straight series.For those who started Culpepper, he is looking very good. Crisp passes, and getting rid of it early rather than dancing around as we have seen in previous games (leading to all the sacks).

I see Jones has a few runs, how does he look?
He is running strong and looks healthy to me.Just caught a nice swing pass and looks really explosive when he gets the ball. No sight of Benson, so those of you that went with Jones should be happy!!

Edinger - unable to 'stick it' to his former team thus far due to the botched snap & then a flat-out miss on the 2 FG attempts.

Interception by Culpepper under review.I am fairly confident the replay will show the ball hit the ground as the defender tried to gather it after a bobble. Good news for Culpepper owners I guess (I hope).

Interception by Culpepper under review.

I am fairly confident the replay will show the ball hit the ground as the defender tried to gather it after a bobble. Good news for Culpepper owners I guess (I hope).
Incomplete pass.....phewwwww

WORST PLAY CALL OF THE YEAR :rant: 3 and 3 in shotgun, then handoff to Bennett on the draw. They guy weighs 80 pounds, is the biggest pvssy in the league, and can't fight off a kicker up the middle. WHAT THE HE!!

For anyone watching, who was in on the goalline series for the Vikes? Moore, Bennet or Williams?
I am watching the game, but they have only had 2 plays inside the 5, neither of which was set up for a running play. So, I can't tell you who would have gotten the goal line carry. One has to assume it is still Mo Williams.

Is Travis Taylor playing, looks like a lot of Passes are going to Robinson?
He is playing. Be patient, he will get his. Looks like Minnesota will be able to move the ball in the air.
He had better, soon, or else I'm sunk. :hot:
Well, now that we are at halftime, I can't say you should get your hopes up. It looks as if Culpepper is glued on the TEs and RBs. I thought they were moving the ball well in the first quarter, now I question the play calling.

Culpepper has always focused on throwing to his RBs and TEs. He's like Michael Vick with talent. The only WR he really threw to was Randy Moss.

Users who are viewing this thread